Random Politics & Religion #34

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #34
Random Politics & Religion #34
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 133 134 135
By Nausi 2018-09-07 06:51:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Nausi said: »
50 year unemployment lows? - Close no cigar.
4.2% GDP growth? - For one quarter hella yes.
Record minority employment? - Record employment lifts all boats.
Denuclearized North Korea? - In what alternative universe or comic book?
More favorable trade deals? - You wish.
Record stock market gains? - Give the corporations free money and that's what happens.
Worker wage growth? - Flat-lined at best. Since 2001 in RL $ negative.

Good plan guys, just pretend it isn’t happening, crank up the volume on “group think” incorporated, and through the magic of the care bear stare, they will social construct their way into a new reality where the sky is green and Trump isnt accomplishing anything...

Libs gonna lib.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-07 06:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Viciouss said: »
My question was why were they being concealed in the first place. I read them, there was nothing sensitive, top secret, classified, no relation to national security, so why the scrum over releasing them? What is the WH trying to hide?

I don't recall you ever being in a fuss about concealed emails before now. *cough*
Kavanaugh should just say they’re only emails regarding yoga schedules.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-07 07:46:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Kavanaugh proved himself to be the only adult in the room. The political theater from Congress was cute, but it didn't change a single mind. Get used to hearing the words "Justice Kavanaugh".
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-07 08:03:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I see now why you gave a +

+s are serious business

True. The only reason this website exists is to prove to an internet stranger you are likable. Hell you can come over to my house and *** my sister. I'll give you a plus for that !
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-09-07 08:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I see now why you gave a +

+s are serious business

True. The only reason this website exists is to prove to an internet stranger you are likable. Hell you can come over to my house and *** my sister. I'll give you a plus for that !

[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-07 08:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cory Booker: I’m just going to refill my drink, even though I haven’t paid for it!

McDonald’s Cashier: Sir, we have free refills.

Booker: Breaking the law. Breaking the law.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-07 08:31:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Trolls will troll.
By Viciouss 2018-09-07 08:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Expect a final chemical weapon attack from Assad soon, he has almost won the war and at this point there is no reason to hold back. He will kill a lot of people and just shrug off Trump again.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-07 08:54:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I've decided that I'm too good to talk to anyone who isn't at least top 50 in achievement points on their server. You shouldn't be able to sit here and politic if you can't find the time to grind out REMA weapons.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-07 08:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Other things thats just jaw dropping about these hearings

1) Kavanaugh is some ogre because he wont shake someone’s hand.

The left absolutely dehumanizes and promotes violence against Trump supporters. They call us nazis and racists all while driving cars into newsrooms calling the people who work there traitors, and shooting up congressional baseball practices. Then they are still so delusional as to call us the uncivil ones.

Look in the *** mirror.

2) Kavanaugh’s assistant is flashing the white power symbol. The only people who want a racially pure nation are people like louis farakan who was given a prIme seat last week at arethra Franklin’s funeral. But that get pushed out of any conversation for a legal assistant who crossed her hands the wrong way who just happens to be mexican and jewish.
[+]
By Viciouss 2018-09-07 08:58:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I've decided that I'm too good to talk to anyone who isn't at least top 50 in achievement points on their server. You shouldn't be able to sit here and politic if you can't find the time to grind out REMA weapons.

Yeah? well I've decided not to talk to Bastokians!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-07 08:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Expect a final chemical weapon attack from Assad soon, he has almost won the war and at this point there is no reason to hold back. He will kill a lot of people and just shrug off Trump again.

And a lot of people will smile at the notion of people dying from chemical weapons so long as it makes Trump look bad.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-07 09:02:50
Link | Quote | Reply

*Scoff*

Then I challenge you to a duel!

Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2018-09-07 09:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Friday funnies:

(If you ask politely I can find some that lean right. They might even be humorous, who knows.)
By Nausi 2018-09-07 09:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg the left can’t meme.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-07 09:46:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hay...I was born there...I miss my home. ; ;

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-09-07 10:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I remember reading the "funnies" in the newspaper as a kid. Most inaccurate name ever. Should be called the "10% chance of being mildly amusing at bests", but I guess that doesn't roll off the tongue as nicely.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-09-07 11:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I know that some of you already know this and most of you will claim to know this but I really don't have much faith in you *** and I get annoyed seeing both cheers from the left and fears from the right.

Impeachment =/= removal from office.

Right Twix stop crying, left Twix, stop masturbating furiously at the idea.

Impeachment is a formal accusation which, if successful, opens a congressional trial of sorts which may lead to removal from office.

This is how Bill Clinton was impeached yet served his full second term. Only two presidents have been impeached and neither were removed from office and neither were Richard Nixon.

I don't know why people use impeachment to mean removal from office.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-07 11:21:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
I know that some of you already know this and most of you will claim to know this but I really don't have much faith in you *** and I get annoyed seeing both cheers from the left and fears from the right.

Impeachment is a formal accusation which, if successful, opens a congressional trial of sorts which may lead to removal from office.

This is how Bill Clinton was impeached yet served his full second term. Only two presidents have been impeached and neither were removed from office and neither were Richard Nixon.

It isn't going to happen. But most people don't understand what impeachment is.
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-07 11:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

CJ and most of the media have thought Trump would be impeached back in 2016. Cause they don't know anything about how government works.
[+]
By Nausi 2018-09-07 11:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

It isn't going to happen. But most people don't understand what impeachment is.
Most people still think if Blumpf is impeached Hillary will be installed.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-07 11:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Little side bar did that internet begging thread get deleted...it was just starting to get good....

BOOO! that thread was great!

In reading that thread I felt a tiny bit of something for the parents of the kids that majored in white male guilt at the liberal arts college of You Didn't Build That!!... you know, the ones that paid for a worthless degree from ShameOn U and now have a smelly, obese, misanthropic, self loathing, thirty year old teenager cluttering up their basements...

/thinks about it a long time

there has to be a business opportunity somewhere in there... Nest Emptiers Troll Removal and Cleaning Inc.

<stink lines wafting up from a nondescript basement> <tuba whomps>
/commercial announcer voice

Are you tired of constantly smelling that heinous stench of body odor and patchouli oil coming from under your basement door? <middle age couple making faces and retching in disgust> Have you grown tired of listening to the gender neutral blob of fatty fecal matter that used to be your son or daughter yelling in your basement? <candlejack yells for more pizza rolls from the basement> Well then today is your lucky day! <up tempo music>
You can end it all. With one call to...Nest Emptiers Troll Removal and Cleaning Inc.!!!

Our patented triple clean technology lifts even the most stubborn moldy, mildewed, doritos dust covered, and mountain dew stained adult children from your home BUT WAIT!!! THERE'S MORE!!! At the exact same time patented formula can also remove that obnoxious smell from any of your unfortunate carpet, upholstery, furniture!

Can't stand the thought of going in your basement any more? Then you need to make the call to Nest Emptiers Troll Removal and Cleaning Inc.!!!

BUT WAIT! There's Still More! The third step in our patented triple clean technology process! And it arrives just in nick of time...
<an entire bottle of scotch is poured into two empty glasses>

That's Right Folks! Our Patented Mind Bleaching Technology removes all of your disappointing memories of shame and failure as a parent and caregiver AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!!!

CALL OR GO ONLINE TODAY!!!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-07 11:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

if only billy mays were still alive...
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-07 11:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess who is back Obama is back on TV bitching about Trump...who asked him to come back ?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-09-07 11:47:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What's next Hillary on TV explaining why she lost the 2016 election ?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-07 11:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-09-07 11:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess who is back

the boys?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-07 11:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

What's next Hillary on TV explaining why she lost the 2016 election ?
I thought that was already a book.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-09-07 11:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Nik, have you read or heard of the 30 year old adult son kicked out by parents in NY?

NY Deadbeat Son
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 133 134 135