Forum » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Laftis
Laftis
 Odin.Drakenv
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-04-25 13:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Please do not troll this it’s a goodbye to a linkshell and dear friend quitting.
I don’t usually do this or feel anything emotionally but this person deserves to be remembered. Coming from Siren a place where I made many friends/enemies plus experiencing all kinds of people it was my home. After adoulin was released my linkshell members started to slowly leave mainly because of SE taking a while to upgrade REMs. Then it got to a point friends moved to other servers. I then became bored and one of my friends begged me to come to odin. After pondering for awhile I finally went with my alts. I got there too late some quit or went to Asura lol. So I became a little frustrated when someone started shouting, “social linkshell do you need it?” His name was Laftis. He told me their rules and I joined thefishinguild linkshell. Had two pearls because we had that many memembers. Sure it was just a social shell but I learned how his shell has been on Odin for a very long time 10 years at least but under a different name I think too.
This was about 4 years ago I think for me and I don’t regret joining. Laftis was the beginning for many returning or brand new players. He helped them the best he could or got them in the right direction. Even helped many find a endgame linkshell or other kind of event linkshells. I’ve made so many new friends because of this shell and Laftis. I found out when fishing was a thing he would do contests with players for prizes, helped people level a craft to 100 and yes he would use his Gil to help. Just a very well and kind person. Hell even influenced me to give Gil or help others in need towards this game. Almost positive I’ve given or bought things for people to a total of 200 mil all together which Laftis would say “make sure to save some in your piggy bank.” Lol it just saddens me to see such a kind player leave. He wants to close the linkshell by the latest the 30th(Monday.) I understand why it must close because it was his creation but thefishingguild was the place to be if you needed a start on Odin. Kind of like cheers where everyone knows your name ;(. Look at me being a teary eyed little *** just thinking lol. After much he’s done and accomplished he does not like where the game is going anymore and I see his points. He dropped his aegis,Ochain and burtgang AG so he’s not coming back. Laftis believe it or not you will be missed and thank you for making a fun linkshell. Thank you for inspiring others including myself to try and be a better person. “Wherever you go, the moon still sets in Irithyll. Wherever you may be, Irithyll is your home."

Odin will miss you.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [206 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Rhianu
Server: Asura
user: Rhianu
By Asura.Rhianu 2018-11-17 10:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Dang, I miss the old Fishing Guild LS. So many awesome people.
[+]
 Odin.Pete
user: Pete
By Odin.Pete 2018-12-02 18:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Laftis will be missed :(
[+]
By kalimairo 2018-12-02 19:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Drakenv said: »
Please do not troll this it’s a goodbye to a linkshell and dear friend quitting.
I don’t usually do this or feel anything emotionally but this person deserves to be remembered. Coming from Siren a place where I made many friends/enemies plus experiencing all kinds of people it was my home. After adoulin was released my linkshell members started to slowly leave mainly because of SE taking a while to upgrade REMs. Then it got to a point friends moved to other servers. I then became bored and one of my friends begged me to come to odin. After pondering for awhile I finally went with my alts. I got there too late some quit or went to Asura lol. So I became a little frustrated when someone started shouting, “social linkshell do you need it?” His name was Laftis. He told me their rules and I joined thefishinguild linkshell. Had two pearls because we had that many memembers. Sure it was just a social shell but I learned how his shell has been on Odin for a very long time 10 years at least but under a different name I think too.
This was about 4 years ago I think for me and I don’t regret joining. Laftis was the beginning for many returning or brand new players. He helped them the best he could or got them in the right direction. Even helped many find a endgame linkshell or other kind of event linkshells. I’ve made so many new friends because of this shell and Laftis. I found out when fishing was a thing he would do contests with players for prizes, helped people level a craft to 100 and yes he would use his Gil to help. Just a very well and kind person. Hell even influenced me to give Gil or help others in need towards this game. Almost positive I’ve given or bought things for people to a total of 200 mil all together which Laftis would say “make sure to save some in your piggy bank.” Lol it just saddens me to see such a kind player leave. He wants to close the linkshell by the latest the 30th(Monday.) I understand why it must close because it was his creation but thefishingguild was the place to be if you needed a start on Odin. Kind of like cheers where everyone knows your name ;(. Look at me being a teary eyed little *** just thinking lol. After much he’s done and accomplished he does not like where the game is going anymore and I see his points. He dropped his aegis,Ochain and burtgang AG so he’s not coming back. Laftis believe it or not you will be missed and thank you for making a fun linkshell. Thank you for inspiring others including myself to try and be a better person. “Wherever you go, the moon still sets in Irithyll. Wherever you may be, Irithyll is your home."

Odin will miss you.

iv had a japanese friend quit because of the ILVL Changes in 2013-2014 literally rage quit and did not like the direction of the game, Wonsan was a *** bad *** RDM/ BLU/ DRK, we always duod together missions to dynamis to abyssea PRE Adoulin, i feel like i learned so much more duoing with that guy years ago. i think he got mad after he saw the requirments of Aging Apoc. He logged in once in 2016 campaign i think. i met him in pandy back in 2008 shouting for Bahamut clears people be like u cant kill bahamut with 8 ppl and Pandy server ded, went with 8 ppl no real healer but wonsan came rdm and we went RDM monks/drk x6 , me paladin, killed it within 30 i think
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [200 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Foxmulder
user: Chakan
By Odin.Foxmulder 2019-06-20 18:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone want to talk about the stock market?
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-06-20 19:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Foxmulder said: »

FFXI Stock market?
 Odin.Drakenv
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-06-20 19:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Foxmulder said: »
Memories lol