FFXI HD Mods
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48
 Asura.Slacks
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: bignig
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-23 14:59:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I’m also wondering if the dress up addon might be causing this. I have yet to test it
By Aricomfy 2020-07-23 16:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Just gonna list off a couple things, not really sure how else to help you out atm.

I'm not familiar with any HD Master Trial HD weapon mods, but if they do exist and you do have those installed, I'd just revert back to the originals.

I have no clue if this setting affects Master Trial weapons but do you have Weapon Effects turned off in the in-game misc? Since it disabled ambuscade weapon auras from displaying when held, maybe it does the same for master trial weapons.
[+]
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-23 16:40:20
Link | Quote | Reply

T
Aricomfy said: »
Just gonna list off a couple things, not really sure how else to help you out atm.

I'm not familiar with any HD Master Trial HD weapon mods, but if they do exist and you do have those installed, I'd just revert back to the originals.

I have no clue if this setting affects Master Trial weapons but do you have Weapon Effects turned off in the in-game misc? Since it disabled ambuscade weapon auras from displaying when held, maybe it does the same for master trial weapons.
Thats actually a good point. I will look into th effects, i don't think i have that off though
By RadialArcana 2020-07-23 17:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Dark Knight AF3 set for Hume Male (this mod won't show on anything but hume male).

Dunno if this overboard but I added some skulls anyway!

Drk af3 for hume male download

5 dat files, one for each body piece.
[+]
 Asura.Lothire
user: Lothire
By Asura.Lothire 2020-07-23 18:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

RadialArcana said: »
Dark Knight AF3 set for Hume Male.

Perfect, thank you! Have you ever considered doing an HD version of the Ark weapons?
By RadialArcana 2020-07-23 18:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ark Angel weapons you mean?

If so I did those long time ago, they are in the first post in thread that Scizor quoted from my old account.
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-23 19:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to go ahead and put this out there, I am an idiot and apparently MT weapons disappear when you cut weapon effects off
By RadialArcana 2020-07-23 21:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I completely forgot about that in misc, wasn't added that long ago either i think. Good to know what the problem was anyway, I knew it turned off effects on Ambuscade weapons but not that.
 Sylph.Seidell
Server: Sylph
user: Seidell
By Sylph.Seidell 2020-07-23 21:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Dark Knight AF3 set for Hume Male (this mod won't show on anything but hume male).

Oh please do one for Elvaan males! ^^
By Ruaumoko 2020-07-23 21:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

On a similar note, Paladin's AF3 could look very good brushed up.

[+]
By Aricomfy 2020-07-23 22:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slacks said: »
I'm going to go ahead and put this out there, I am an idiot and apparently MT weapons disappear when you cut weapon effects off

Hey, glad it actually worked and you're all straightened out now, I honestly was just taking a shot in the dark there with that suggestion, lol.

Ruaumoko said: »
On a similar note, Paladin's AF3 could look very good brushed up.

Definitely seconding this, would very much like to see this one myself.
[+]
 Asura.Slacks
By Asura.Slacks 2020-07-23 22:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I completely forgot about that in misc, wasn't added that long ago either i think. Good to know what the problem was anyway, I knew it turned off effects on Ambuscade weapons but not that.

Same here, that’s didn’t even cross my mind lol
By RadialArcana 2020-07-24 12:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Dark Knight AF3 for all races.

Mithra has an alternate mod for body with a black tail as well as the mods with a normal tail, in a seperate folder.

DRK AF3 for all races
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-24 12:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to add an alternate Af3 helm after seeing Loths avatar, will upload it later for all races.

[+]
 Asura.Lothire
user: Lothire
By Asura.Lothire 2020-07-24 15:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to add an alternate Af3 helm after seeing Loths avatar, will upload it later for all races.

This is brilliant! It makes me think... I'd be so down for a dark THF Empyrean set, some type of dark assassin style that also covers the visible skin.

This may be too intricate for FFXI, but what I would give. You need to set up a patreon or something lol.

Asura.Artoriusrex
Guildwork Premium
user: yangjie
By Asura.Artoriusrex 2020-07-24 15:49:50
Link | Quote | Reply

now that for DRK or THF or even NIN would be incredible!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Razziel
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-07-24 18:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Dark Knight AF3 for all races.

Mithra has an alternate mod for body with a black tail as well as the mods with a normal tail, in a seperate folder.

DRK AF3 for all races
thanks broham
By RadialArcana 2020-07-26 06:45:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Just want to point out that the "all in one pack" that was posted in the thread is not just the mods in this thread, probably 60-70%+ of the mods in it are not from this thread and are from other places. They are made my lots of other people and as such you really don't know what you're installing when you install from that.

I personally do not like pure upscaled zone mods and there seems to be a lot of those in the pack, so I would suggest not installing them from the all in one pack.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2020-07-26 10:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

has anyone bundled the hd mods up into 1 file?

would be nice to save a little time.
[+]
 Asura.Melonlord
user: MelonLord
By Asura.Melonlord 2020-07-26 14:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

^ Same that would be so nice, I downloaded the all in one and I'm not a fan of some of the zones :/
 Bahamut.Balduran
Server: Bahamut
user: balduran
By Bahamut.Balduran 2020-07-26 18:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Just want to point out that the "all in one pack" that was posted in the thread is not just the mods in this thread, probably 60-70%+ of the mods in it are not from this thread and are from other places. They are made my lots of other people and as such you really don't know what you're installing when you install from that.

I personally do not like pure upscaled zone mods and there seems to be a lot of those in the pack, so I would suggest not installing them from the all in one pack.

I absolutely agree with this, some of the upscaled zone mods in the all-in-one pack were giving me too much grief and trouble, so I stopped using the all-in-one pack entirely, and instead invested time to download everything I need individually from this thread, this way I made sure I only changed what I wanted. The map packs took me a while to locate it all of them though (all-in-one pack had them all), and had to go through reddit etc.

On a side note, thank you very much for the DRK empyrean HD models!

As Xilkk mentioned, a bundled HD mods from this thread (excluding HD zones) would be fantastic. I will contribute from my side and bundle what I can from the map packs, if someone doesn't have them already.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-27 05:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Making a new thread sometime this week (I can't update this one anymore since my old account is ded), I'm currently redoing some of the monster mods (feel free to tell me any you think aren't very good so I can look into redoing them). Also making a proper HD mod for Siren.

I plan to make a "base" large zip pack with the new thread.

[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-29 06:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren HD mod (player controlled summon only)

Updated the texture on Siren, also updated the texture on the model DeusDisciple made a few pages back.

original

mod

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1baSzPYtNZVWrCXV7IDsj46ZUgNE4wbCF/view?usp=sharing

Feel free to give any feedback on this, I'm a bit worried the wings are too dark and have too much texture on them now.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-29 10:16:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Made the wings lighter.

Siren HD mod with lighter wings
[+]
 Asura.Panasync
By Asura.Panasync 2020-07-29 21:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if I saw it on someone else's video, or a screenshot, but I could have sworn I saw HD versions of the icons in the XI View pack.

I haven't been able to find them leading me to believe I just made them up in my head.

Is there any way to make these set of icons HD/super crisp, or are they already out there and I just am not looking hard enough?

Have a feeling maybe it's not possible, as in that's as good as it can look?
By RadialArcana 2020-07-30 11:49:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The tool that exists saves in the same format, 32x32.

You can make clearer icons but you're still limited by the size due to the tool. Also this kind of mod breaks when they add any kind of new icon so you have to keep updating it.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-07-30 17:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Mijin said: »
Asura.Kigen said: »
Out of curiosity is anyone else experiencing crashes when going under the bridge(s) in Bastok mines?

I've been experiencing the exact same thing. Walk under the bridges in Bastok Mines and crash. Happens to me 100% of the time. I've only noticed it recently because I began leveling alchemy. I would imagine it also happens in Dynamis Bastok.

I've managed to narrow it down to this specific spot at I-6/I-7 when you pointing the camera in view of the door of this house:

This leads me to believe it's something inside this house.

Additionally, I've replicated the problem on multiple computers using the rom found here that includes HD Bastok Mines, Marker, Port, Metalworks, and Dynamis. I've only experienced the crashing in that one specific spot in the Mines though.

UPDATE: After reverting to the original dat files for Bastok Mines (ROM/1/34) the crash still happens, so as it was pointed out by someone else, the issue isn't with the zone, but instead is with some other object, but I can't begin to imagine which. I may have to just give up and stop using HD mods altogether. :(

It may also be worth mentioning that about a year ago I experienced the same exact problem while being near the outpost in North Gustaberg. If I was anywhere close to it at nighttime I would crash 100% of the time; oddly never during the day though. I took some time away from the game, and then recently a few months ago I came back. I checked the forums here and saw that someone has updated the HD Gustaberg zones; I replaced them with that and it fixed the problem.

I'd love to know the solution to this if anyone has one.

I was checking through some zips and I found what is causing the crash in bastok some were mentioning.

This isn't an issue with any of my zips, it's not even in the all-dats pack in this thread. If you downloaded a pack from Amelila's youtube channel in 2019 he accidentally put the wrong dat in one of the rooms in bastok mines.

This means, when you try to enter that little room or even get close to the door you will crash.

Again, this only happens if you downloaded the "mega pack" from Amelias youtube channel in 2019. If you crash in bastok mines near a small room around the alchemy area (otw to it) then let me know and I can give you the correct dat file or tell you which to delete.
By Wotasu 2020-07-31 02:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there any place where I can find the original dats to Amelilia's mega packs? Or should I just run a check file c.c? Im getting game freeze ups just idling in a zone, and the famous blackscreen on zone in on random occasions.
 Carbuncle.Razziel
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Razziel 2020-07-31 03:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to do a check file and just use xipivot for mods. I avoid HD zones now.
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 46 47 48