TalesOfVanadiel Roleplay LS
 Siren.Avina
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Avina
By Siren.Avina 2009-09-30 15:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi there,

Just popping in quick to put a post up about the roleplaying linkshell I started back in January on Siren, to see if there is anyone interested in joining. Right now we are running at about seven active members, and looking for more. We tend to roleplay the game's plotline (so missions and quests), so it also serves as a nice mission static group. You don't have to be leveled high to join, you just have to love RP and be interested in the game's storyline.

Any character is welcome, but a lot of people like to bring something unique to the table. In terms of jobs we have a Dark Knight, two samurais, a ranger, a paladin, a dragoon, and a black mage. Biggest thing we are missing right now then is a healer, if you would RP a healer character for us, you'd be loved. In terms of races/genders we are sadly missing a galka, so again, if you want to RP a Galka, major kudos to you. Some people have even gone ahead and made their own RP characters specifically for this shell.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know and we can talk more about some of the details. We have a website now, at http://vanatales.8.forumer.com, and you are welcome to visit there and chat with us more and see if our group with be a good fit. If you are on Siren, feel free to send me a /tell with your questions, and if you aren't on Siren you can talk to me via PMs. If you do get in contact with me, please include some details about the character you might want to RP. :)

-Avina
 Remora.Ninian
Server: Remora
user: Ninian
By Remora.Ninian 2009-09-30 17:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

... If only there was something like this on Remora. ; ; I'm quite envious of your LS, and I wish you the best. ^^
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-09-30 18:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds awesome.
I want ls =\ lol
 Midgardsormr.Sahagin
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sahagin
By Midgardsormr.Sahagin 2009-09-30 18:56:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like good fun,
Good luck looking for members. ^^
 Siren.Avina
Server: Siren
user: Avina
By Siren.Avina 2009-09-30 19:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, in case anyone is interested who is not on Siren, but thinks that they maybe want to start a new character or move, you are by all means welcome to pop a mule on Siren and sit in and watch one of our RP sessions to see if it is something you'd really want to make a big investment in. :P Also, here is a log of an RP session, posted on our forums, so you can see some of the dialogue and what not.

http://vanatales.8.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=55