Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 98 99 100
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 11:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Viciouss said: »
along with the whining.
Yeah, you should stop doing that then.

They should probably stop the investigation soon, otherwise Clinton and her campaign would be spending time in the clink, even though the whole purpose of this investigation is to bring treason charges against Trump.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Clinton is the one who goes to jail instead?

Nice fantasy, but no I expect Mueller and Congress to keep investigating Trump well into next year.
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-26 11:06:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So....

Paying for the expenses incurred during work is not the same as paying for that work?

Nobody has to be stupid enough to actually think that. That's like rock bottom derping right there. I'm beginning to think Vic doesn't actually believe any of this and is just trying to troll people on here.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-26 11:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You walk away from that job with no profit.

you just hide the profit in your 'costs' if you have two brain cells to rub together.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Reimbursement for expenses is not the same as paying for work lol. You walk away from that job with no profit. I thought that was pretty basic but considering its nausi and KN, I guess not. Quite an entertaining morning.
Keep flailing Vic.

Tell me, why should have the FBI even paid one cent for the dossier in the first place? At least you admitted that Steele was paid. Reimbursement or not, he was given actual money for his work.

Profit motive or not, he still received money. For not only unverified information, but obvious misinformation.

And watch that we find out that the FBI used this dossier as the basis of the FISA court order allowing the spying of Trump and his associates.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:17:34
Link | Quote | Reply

along with the whining.
Yeah, you should stop doing that then.

They should probably stop the investigation soon, otherwise Clinton and her campaign would be spending time in the clink, even though the whole purpose of this investigation is to bring treason charges against Trump.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Clinton is the one who goes to jail instead?

Nice fantasy, but no I expect Mueller and Congress to keep investigating Trump well into next year.
I fully expect Mueller (not Congress) to investigate Trump until Trump is out of office. Not because he found or is finding something against Trump, but because he is politically motivated to find something against Trump, and time be damned in the process.

Then, after Trump is out of office, Mueller will close the investigation with no charges.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-26 11:19:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I fully expect pigs to fly and hell to freeze over.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:20:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Next thing Vic is going to claim is that the dossier was funded by Republican sources initially.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
It always does.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-26 11:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

cops fly all the time, and we're in hell and it's winter time so...

I'd say you shan't be disappointed good sir.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 11:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Next thing Vic is going to claim is that the dossier was funded by Republican sources initially.

I really don't care who funded it, it wasn't the FBI, so it doesn't really matter. Its just opposition research. It wasn't used as the basis of the FISA warrants or the Trump investigation.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-26 11:29:23
Link | Quote | Reply

How is this evidence of DNC collusion with Russia? Steele is a former British intelligence agent and Fusion GPS is based in DC. Am I missing something?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-26 11:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Steele is a former British intelligence agent

collusion with the red-coats eh? the most ancient of treasons...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I really don't care who funded it
You really should.

But then again, you probably wouldn't care unless it was reversed and the accusations were made against Trump.

Its just opposition research.
Except it's collusion when Trump and his family does it, never mind that no information was gained, nor paid for, by the Trump campaign.

It wasn't used as the basis of the FISA warrants or the Trump investigation.
We don't know what was the basis for the FISA warrants, but since this is the only document produced that would allow such spying and/or investigations, it's very reasonable to concluded that the dossier was the basis.

If you have other information that would be the basis of the domestic spying and subsequent investigations, please share. Otherwise, keep flailing Vic. It's fun to watch.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

How is this evidence of DNC collusion with Russia? Steele is a former British intelligence agent and Fusion GPS is based in DC. Am I missing something?
Steele's sources are Russian, or are you going to ignore that too?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 11:42:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I really don't care who funded it
You really should.

But then again, you probably wouldn't care unless it was reversed and the accusations were made against Trump.

Its just opposition research.
Except it's collusion when Trump and his family does it, never mind that no information was gained, nor paid for, by the Trump campaign.

It wasn't used as the basis of the FISA warrants or the Trump investigation.
We don't know what was the basis for the FISA warrants, but since this is the only document produced that would allow such spying and/or investigations, it's very reasonable to concluded that the dossier was the basis.

If you have other information that would be the basis of the domestic spying and subsequent investigations, please share. Otherwise, keep flailing Vic. It's fun to watch.

Then fine them, who cares. Its still just oppo. research.

And you are once again quoting my statement where I say Jr attempted to collude in hopes of..what exactly? I didn't say it was collusion, I said it was an attempt. Which it was. This is the second time you have referenced my accurate post without making a point.

We know that the FBI investigation into Manafort predates the formation of the Trump campaign, they had been looking at him for a long time. Which is why we have already said, months ago, that it was stupid for Trump to even bring him on, he was radioactive. So trying to say the dossier, which wasn't obtained until the Trump campaign was up and running, was the basis of the FISA warrants doesn't make sense at all.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

flailing
There, now was that so hard?
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-10-26 11:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what’s been funny for me lately... a lot of republicans defended any republican from any sexual harassment claim no matter what it seemed like or who as long as they were conservatives/republicans... in some conversations here they’ve even blamed the victim... but now that Weinstein has been accused they’re full on attacking him lol... it’s been pretty awesome...
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-26 11:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
You know what’s been funny for me lately... a lot of republicans defended any republican from any sexual harassment claim no matter what it seemed like or who as long as they were conservatives/republicans... in some conversations here they’ve even blamed the victim... but now that Weinstein has been accused they’re full on attacking him lol... it’s been pretty awesome...

not me...I think they should all be crucified upside down in front of the white house as a lesson to others... jesushchrist some of those stories make me want to puke....

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-26 11:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The British intelligence agent in Russia had Russian sources? NOWAI

It's still funny how year-old news is somehow suddenly outrageously outrageous. I mean, I realize the "new" development is more solid connections between the DNC-hired law firm and Fusion but it's been known for, what, a year that the DNC payed for the research?

Also, how WaPo is suddenly not facts I don't like anymore.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

a lot of republicans defended any republican from any sexual harassment claim no matter what it seemed like or who as long as they were conservatives/republicans...
Who? Who's defending who?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 11:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we haven't even mentioned President Bush's grabass and fake apology. I wonder why that is.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-10-26 11:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

a lot of republicans defended any republican from any sexual harassment claim no matter what it seemed like or who as long as they were conservatives/republicans...
Republicans in general... Here specifically nausi... defending those accused like trump, oreilly and ailes to name a few recent ones...
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 11:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Why are we not addressing the fact that Nintendo has released 2 games with perfect scores in the same year? Did Donald Trump make Nintendo great again?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 11:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's still funny how year-old news is somehow suddenly outrageously outrageous. I mean, I realize the "new" development is more solid connections between the DNC-hired law firm and Fusion but it's been known for, what, a year that the DNC payed for the research?

No new information, but don't think that nausi won't accuse you of "living in a bubble" or KN will try to say you are "flailing." Don't expect either of them to make a point either.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2017-10-26 11:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we haven't even mentioned President Bush's grabass and fake apology. I wonder why that is.
Look man sexual harassment isn’t limited to pubs or Dems... look at bill Clinton...

More to my point is that Weinstein is now getting hammered by republicans abroad and conservative media and the hipocrisy is funny... if you accuse a pub then he’s innocent until proven guilty but if you accuse a dem then well he’s just guilty lol... Dems are trashing the guy as much as the pubs are even the hated liberal media is lol...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 11:59:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, we get it, you want to brush this off like the rest of them. Just like how you wanted to brush off any other allegation made against any and every negative news on liberals and their benefactors. Like how you were very silent on Anthony Weiner, or how you constantly defended Clinton on practically everything she did, or how you have yet to even mention Weinstein, or even you mentioning anything about Menendez.

Don't worry, I fully expect you to keep deflecting.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-10-26 11:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Why are we not addressing the fact that Nintendo has released 2 games with perfect scores in the same year? Did Donald Trump make Nintendo great again?

We knew both of those games would get perfects, I just hope the Big N can keep the software coming next year and the year after.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-26 12:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Republicans in general... Here specifically nausi... defending those accused like trump, oreilly and ailes to name a few recent ones...
Says lots of Republicans, but only names one.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-26 12:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Look, we get it, you want to brush this off like the rest of them. Just like how you wanted to brush off any other allegation made against any and every negative news on liberals and their benefactors. Like how you were very silent on Anthony Weiner, or how you constantly defended Clinton on practically everything she did, or how you have yet to even mention Weinstein, or even you mentioning anything about Menendez.

Don't worry, I fully expect you to keep deflecting.
You accuse me of deflecting by not staying on topic. Geez. I'm really gonna miss this.
First Page 2 3 ... 93 94 95 ... 98 99 100