Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
Random Politics & Religion #28: The Last One
First Page 2 3 ... 85 86 87 ... 98 99 100
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-25 09:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Alanis doesn't know what the word irony means !

she's canadian!
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-25 09:18:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's ask an expert about Obama:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2017-10-25 09:19:36
Link | Quote | Reply

See if you get punched enough in the head CNN will interview you about Obama !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-25 09:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't be racist I have like 3 black friends. And I know some guy that is Puerto Rican.
By Zerowone 2017-10-25 09:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you going to vote for Tyson in 2020?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-25 09:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't be racist

The problem is... there are simply far too many examples, in the form of weasely buck toothed dipshits, in every race, color and creed to establish a foundation to build a theory of superiority on...

And we could really use one to straighten this whole mess out.

maybe we could genetically engineer some sort of super lizard people...
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-25 09:33:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Zerowone said: »
Are you going to vote for Tyson in 2020?

Just have to remove that tattoo on his face and he ready to go !
By fonewear 2017-10-25 09:35:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I can't be racist

The problem is... there are simply far too many examples, in the form of weasely buck toothed dipshits, in every race, color and creed to establish a foundation to build a theory of superiority on...

And we could really use one to straighten this whole mess out.

maybe we could genetically engineer some sort of super lizard people...

If you are arguing for eugenics then yes !
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-25 09:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure Canada has practiced eugenics and look how they turn out.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-25 09:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure Canada has practiced eugenics and look how they turn out.

I think it was their english masters at the time...led by Francis Galton who thought we should all be bred like puppies...
By Zerowone 2017-10-25 10:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Francis sounds French though. It’s the name even.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-25 10:52:42
Link | Quote | Reply

French Canadian excellent combo.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 11:03:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Best combo!
Only to fight against.

We get to see the internal struggle on who will surrender the fastest, the Canadian side or the French side.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-10-25 11:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Best combo!
Canadian bacon and pineapple on pizza is a better combination.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-25 11:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You do realize it was originally paid for and initiated by the GOP right? You do realize the suspicion of collusion with the Russians stems from the going’s on at Trumps foreign policy campaign speech held at the Mayflower hotel right?
When he JOKED about asking the Russians to find Hillary's emails?

Do you really believe he wasn't JOKING? You're argument is based entirely on a fabrication.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-25 12:01:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't you realize it yet Nausi?

Trump is the Russian plant, and the liberals are protecting you from Russian influence by demanding the results of an election be reversed in their favor (among reversing many other elections so only liberals/democrats win) for your own good.
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-25 12:05:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi said: »
You do realize it was originally paid for and initiated by the GOP right? You do realize the suspicion of collusion with the Russians stems from the going’s on at Trumps foreign policy campaign speech held at the Mayflower hotel right?

Do you really believe he wasn't JOKING? You're argument is based entirely on a fabrication.

The entire thing was a fabrication. Originally Jeb Bush's team got in touch with these guys to build some anti-Trump weaponry, when it was apparent they couldn't actually use it they set it aside. After the election the Dems found out about it and want to use it against Trump.

This package was a pack of lies and fabrications designed by a paid firm to make political weapons. I would trust his *** about as much as the "verified Kenyan Obama Birth Certificate".
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-25 12:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This thing is *** huge. We're talking the scandal of all scandals, YUGE.

Hillary's campaign pays a DNC "research" (aka smear company) to generate the totally made up fake dossier. Somewhere along the line, John McCain jumps on board to deliver the material directly into the hands of the FBI.

Once there, the FBI (led by Comey) somehow doesn't piece together that it's not actual intelligence (example of massive corruption #1), continues to PAY the guy just making ***up for more research (example of massive corruption #2), and severs ties when he's discovered by the media (what a coincidence).

How did the FBI not properly vet this thing, and what is Hillary's involvement in it?
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-25 12:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

The entire thing was a fabrication. Originally Jeb Bush's team got in touch with these guys to build some anti-Trump weaponry, when it was apparent they couldn't actually use it they set it aside. After the election the Dems found out about it and want to use it against Trump.

This package was a pack of lies and fabrications designed by a paid firm to make political weapons. I would trust his *** about as much as the "verified Kenyan Obama Birth Certificate".

You say that, I agree, but the FBI bought it hook line and sinker. How did this happen? Clearly they aren't incompetent, were they bribed, blackmailed, or were the people pushing this thing so corrupt they did it without getting paid for it at all?
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-10-25 12:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Best combo!
Canadian bacon and pineapple on pizza is a better combination.
Banned.
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-25 12:15:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary (and others) paid to generate an piece of fake intelligence has somehow (massive corruption) been accepted and digested by the intelligence community sole for the purpose of denying a democratically elected president his duly elected power.

This is the biggest scandal in American history.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-25 12:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Had you left out the first part, where you raced in to defend obama's lie (as if apologizing made it all better lmao) you could have avoided looking like a hypocrite for chastising those that race in to defend trump...

but you couldn't help yourself for the exact same reason the trumpers can't so....HIT IT ALANIS!!!
I was pointing out the difference in how similar mistakes we're handled. Don't employ the same reductionism as other people around here. I could have said the same thing about Bush's handling of Sheehan. He didn't use his authority to attack her even after her very prominent aggression. It's not defending him. It's showing how Trump handles these situations so much more poorly than his predessesors.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2017-10-25 12:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Old news is now the biggest scandal in history?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-25 12:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I was pointing out the difference in how similar mistakes we're handled. Don't employ the same reductionism as other people around here. I could have said the same thing about Bush's handling of Sheehan. He didn't use his authority to attack her even after her very prominent aggression. It's not defending him. It's showing how Trump handles these situations so much more poorly than his predecessors.

and she hounded him like a psycho stalker for years and the press ate it all up... I know what you mean and in the world where everything is fair bush's strategy should have worked. but it didn't the press beat him like a red headed step child on a rented mule trespassing on government land

enter teh trump and yes he handles things pretty trump like...
which, again should surprise no one because he's a tv game show host

YouTube Video Placeholder

damn...hang on... I can't find richard dawson's SURVEY SAYS....
[+]
By Nausi 2017-10-25 12:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Had you left out the first part, where you raced in to defend obama's lie (as if apologizing made it all better lmao) you could have avoided looking like a hypocrite for chastising those that race in to defend trump...

but you couldn't help yourself for the exact same reason the trumpers can't so....HIT IT ALANIS!!!
I was pointing out the difference in how similar mistakes we're handled. Don't employ the same reductionism as other people around here. I could have said the same thing about Bush's handling of Sheehan. He didn't use his authority to attack her even after her very prominent aggression. It's not defending him. It's showing how Trump handles these situations so much more poorly than his predessesors.

The fact that Trump does is a net positive on Trump.

When Bush thought it was below him to respond to those critics, he was doing himself and the movement of conservatism a great disservice. The people who throw mud at Trump/Bush are also ultimately throwing mud at the people who voted for them. By fighting back, Trump stands up for his base (he expands it as well).

Wanting him to put down his arms would certainly erode the relationship he has with his base. This of course explains why all the liberal pearl clutchers want him to do it. That strategy clearly worked on W, but lucky for the country libs don't seem to have any other tricks up their sleeve.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2017-10-25 12:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

How did the FBI not properly vet this thing

Hillary's involvement

That's pretty much the answer to anything involving the Clintons in recent years.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 85 86 87 ... 98 99 100