users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Inventory Total Value
Inventory Total Value
 Valefor.Eisenhammer
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Eisenhammer 2008-07-26 11:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I was just thinking the other day that I was going to inventory all the items in my mog house maybe on an excel sheet because I have some items, and I do not know how much they are worth since I bought them long time ago and anything under 200k I usually do not really notice, but if you add them all up they are worth something. So sometimes instead of them sitting in the dust in the mog house, those can be turned into gil and can be used for maybe a PCC if I need one. And if I need those original items again I can always buy it when I need it.

So the suggestion is, it would be cool if we are able to make an item list, and since it is FFXIAH, if it would extract the current prices automatically and maybe total up all the prices so we can see what the total value is. It sort of gives me a picture of how much my mog house value is and helps me manage my gil, assets, or whatever you want to call it :o)

If there is already a feeature like this let me know as I have not explored the site thoroughly yet.
 Valefor.Eisenhammer
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Eisenhammer 2008-07-26 11:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooh actually I found the Item Sets feature and I can use it for this as well. I thought that it can only be used for equippable sets like so if you add one headgear, you cannot add another headgear to that set. Anyone know what is the maximum for this?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-07-26 12:06:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Item Sets currently have a 25 item max.