High End Sets Advice/Suggestions/Ideas/LUA
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Leviathan.Vedder
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Vedder 2018-01-29 15:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Fendarin said: »
Ok that’s a relief thought I was stacking to much I do miss the odd torc that Screw up my avg I might try the af3 hands for extra acc see how that holds up
My torc set only has 1032 acc I think I’m miss to much tbh I might have to drop some wsd out for af3 hands
That seems a little low imo, add in food and the +100 wsacc bonus and you're at 1232 plus w/e acc buffs you're running. I would parse it out to be sure though. Also just remember the 95% acc cap and that you'll "feel" those torcs missing more then say a reso
 Leviathan.Vedder
By Leviathan.Vedder 2018-01-29 15:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Trauma said: »
Hey guys, just returning to FFXI from a 6+ year hiatus. Finished my Apoc before I left but never got around to fully upgrading it. That's going to be my main goal moving ahead.

I'm just curious if anyone can point me towards some up-to-date DRK gear sets that revolve around Apocalypse. I remember having a ton but I lost all my old scripts and don't remember much of what I used. I know I had a STP build for 5 hitting, but I hear you're able to 4 hit now. So many gear changes to wrap my head around. xD

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated!
Look through the past few pages here and collect odyssean/Valorous/sulevia+2/flamma+2 pieces then work on the relic+3 set and ratri set pieces. There's stop gaps all over the place but by primarily focusing on those you can leap over a few with some friends to help, if not come on over to levi server, always willing to help push the drk game forward when I'm on lol
 Shiva.Fendarin
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Fendarin 2018-01-29 18:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Vedder said: »
Ok that’s a relief thought I was stacking to much I do miss the odd torc that Screw up my avg I might try the af3 hands for extra acc see how that holds up
My torc set only has 1032 acc I think I’m miss to much tbh I might have to drop some wsd out for af3 hands
That seems a little low imo, add in food and the +100 wsacc bonus and you're at 1232 plus w/e acc buffs you're running. I would parse it out to be sure though. Also just remember the 95% acc cap and that you'll "feel" those torcs missing more then say a reso
Guess I need better acc augs
This is what I use for torc
ItemSet 352854
Torc - Acc 1139 vit 219 WSD 50% gear: Ody Mask dex 6 acc 29 WSD 4% Ody Hands vit 9 acc 16 att 12 WSD 3% Ody Legs Acc/Att 20 PHY DAMAGE TAKEN - 4% WSD 5% Back vit 30 acc/att20 WSD 10%
Endark and neck/wait will take me past 1160 without food etc but still seems like I miss a little to much
 Leviathan.Vedder
By Leviathan.Vedder 2018-01-30 00:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I have found that unless I'm getting an actual acc buff that 1350 by myself is what I've needed to properly melee omen cats as an example. If you don't have a parser or someone that can parse your performance acc wise your basically going off feel rather then logic. 95% is our cap sometimes you'll average out as having bit more others less, one hit ws's are just like that, ask most sam's.

I don't have a rag, I use monte+1 or Zulf depending on just how much acc I'm needing. Ill post my tp an ws sets in just a few. My augments might be slightly stronger but I'm pretty sure I'm still right around where you are though I believe

Edit: yea slightly stronger Augs in that I've got 10-15 vit 3-4 wsdmg in ea slot now but only slightly higher accin them. I would imagine you still have higher acc then me given you're using rag. Ill see if my friend will run some parses for me and see if i can bail down some numbers for sure.

Still an an advocate of parsing only way to know or not
 Shiva.Fendarin
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Fendarin 2018-02-13 11:06:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys me again ;) I have had the Cala ag mats for a while now I just unsure weather it’s worth taking it too 119 ag. I can’t find much info on whether it’s anygood or not bth and I don’t know anyone who has it. I have a nq Algol and rag ag atm. Is the +1 Algol better than Cala? Worth making or not I’m in dilemma lol I asked on the Cala ag forum and some said get the hq Algol instead but I can’t find any testing on the +1 versions to back that up. Hope someone can help ty all
 Ragnarok.Camlann
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-13 12:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys me again ;) I have had the Cala ag mats for a while now I just unsure weather it’s worth taking it too 119 ag. I can’t find much info on whether it’s anygood or not bth and I don’t know anyone who has it. I have a nq Algol and rag ag atm. Is the +1 Algol better than Cala? Worth making or not I’m in dilemma lol I asked on the Cala ag forum and some said get the hq Algol instead but I can’t find any testing on the +1 versions to back that up. Hope someone can help ty all

See the other thread.
 Fenrir.Pertalee
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Pertalee 2018-02-13 14:19:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Make Calad.
 Fenrir.Soothsayer
user: Darcc
By Fenrir.Soothsayer 2018-02-13 15:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Pertalee said: »
Make Calad.
+1
 Fenrir.Kaldaek
By Fenrir.Kaldaek 2018-02-13 15:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

HQ Algol is going to serve 2 jobs over calad serving 1. Although calad is very good. Usability of Algol isn't to be overlooked.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-14 01:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Soothsayer said: »
Make Calad.
+1

Arguments for Calad? Arguments against RA+1? Please, enlighten. :)
 Fenrir.Pertalee
By Fenrir.Pertalee 2018-02-14 13:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh there is no argument. Red & Black > everything. Also its from the Auction? Talk about not cool bro! (But I have no issues with it from a DPS perspective)
 Sylph.Darkside
Server: Sylph
user: Kensai98
By Sylph.Darkside 2018-02-14 14:07:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Camlann said: »
Fenrir.Soothsayer said: »
Make Calad.
+1

Arguments for Calad? Arguments against RA+1? Please, enlighten. :)
Haven't ever heard anyone who has made Calad, complain that they did. Enough reason for me to build it if I had the mats/quests done.
If your unsure still than hold on to it and do something else. You already have RA+1 and AG Rag and a Master WAR. I highly doubt you will get more dps with Calad Torc Spam vs Reso Spam with RA+1/AG Rag. So depends on what you are looking to do. But at the end of the day it's your gil/items and your decision. If I were you I would just do it. I think Torc looks cool as ***and the aftermath on it is fantastic. That's my 2 cents.
 Fenrir.Pertalee
By Fenrir.Pertalee 2018-02-14 14:18:16
Link | Quote | Reply

He actually has a +1 of the GS? In that case, I would not make Calad unless you are a career DRK.
 Ragnarok.Camlann
By Ragnarok.Camlann 2018-02-14 14:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I've mainly used Torc with my RA+1, CPing DRK. I alternate to Apoc to Entropy, swap back to RA+1. Had a great time doing this on Apex Bat in Outer Ra'kaznar.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14