Random Politics & Religion #19

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #19
Random Politics & Religion #19
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, are you guys surprised about all this?
you don't expect your president to learn from his mistakes and slowly get better at his job with time and experience?

Do you expect him to make the same mistakes he made while campaigning for 4 years with no change?
If we are going by example of the last 2 presidents, then no, I don't expect him to learn from his mistakes.
I'm glad at least his behavior doesn't phase you.
No one needs that extra stress.
What's the point in crying over the littlest things anyway?

Who cares what Trump tweeted this morning, by making it national headlines you are basically giving Trump the power to dictate your life.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-20 20:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Viciouss said: »
Each week and almost each day I'm stuck with a more profound embarrassment for the United States.

It's like seeing someone you care about slowly destroy their lives and you know they don't have the capacity for stopping or changing their behavior.

Media manipulating facts is nothing new but putting someone in charge of your country that's too ignorant to have a single person on his staff spending five seconds googling facts to check them before he utters them? Over and over?

This will not last forever Americans, I promise.

His staff is compromised of people that are loyal, not qualified. He doesn't really care if people are qualified or not, they just have to be yes-people. Its why everyday he says or does something stupid, there isn't anyone there to stand up to him.
So, basically every democrat president/Congressman to date.

Not even close.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Each week and almost each day I'm stuck with a more profound embarrassment for the United States.

It's like seeing someone you care about slowly destroy their lives and you know they don't have the capacity for stopping or changing their behavior.

Media manipulating facts is nothing new but putting someone in charge of your country that's too ignorant to have a single person on his staff spending five seconds googling facts to check them before he utters them? Over and over?

His staff is compromised of people that are loyal, not qualified. He doesn't really care if people are qualified or not, they just have to be yes-people. Its why everyday he says or does something stupid, there isn't anyone there to stand up to him.

Not even close.
Oh please. You should know that democrats don't allow qualified people in high positions. Obama is proof of that, but if you really want more proof, look at how the DNC got Clinton nominated. She was nominated not because she was more qualified than Sanders, she was nominated because she was more loyal to the "cause" than Sanders.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm talking about when he lies directly to the public live.
Name me one president who hasn't directly lied *to the public. Better yet, name me one president who hasn't directly lied* to the public on purpose.

Sure, you might have some partisan hacks who will say otherwise, but every single president in the history of America has directly lied to the public, and lied* on multiple occasions.

*= William Henry Harrison doesn't count. He never survived past the number of days that Trump has been president, and almost all those days, he was sick in bed suffering from the flu.
[+]
By Yatenkou 2017-02-20 20:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
So, the senate intel committee's asked the NSA, CIA and FBI to preserve all documents pertaining to any uncovered ties between the Trump administration and Russia...
And this is how the road to his impeachment and removal from office begins, on the very day of the end of his first month in office.
I highly doubt they'll come up with anything viable enough to start impeachment. They're 1-6 right now, and the fact that Democrats are fighting this furiously is just shooting themselves further in the foot considering people are starting to turn away from them...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

So, the senate intel committee's asked the NSA, CIA and FBI to preserve all documents pertaining to any uncovered ties between the Trump administration and Russia...
And this is how the road to his impeachment and removal from office begins, on the very day of the end of his first month in office.
What laws did he break again?
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-20 20:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even close.
Oh please. You should know that democrats don't allow qualified people in high positions. Obama is proof of that, but if you really want more proof, look at how the DNC got Clinton nominated. She was nominated not because she was more qualified than Sanders, she was nominated because she was more loyal to the "cause" than Sanders.

Again, not even close. Obama's WH proves you wrong entirely. We didn't have Kellyanne Conway days, or Sean Spicer days, or Steve Bannon days, or Reince Priebus days, or Donald Trump days, in which the inner circle or the top of the WH went on tv and made ***up, verbally attacked Americans, or threw some sort of temper tantrum because they only partly read an article on the internet. I'm sure you will make something up to further this fantasy of yours tho.
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-20 20:29:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »
I highly doubt they'll come up with anything viable enough to start impeachment. They're 1-6 right now, and the fact that Democrats are fighting this furiously is just shooting themselves further in the foot considering people are starting to turn away from them...

Except this is the GOP fighting this fight. Democrats aren't doing anything. They can't tell the NSA, CIA, and FBI not to destroy documents. Thats coming straight from the committee chair, a Republican.

Post deleted by User.
By Yatenkou 2017-02-20 20:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Except this is the GOP fighting this fight. Democrats aren't doing anything. They can't tell the NSA, CIA, and FBI not to destroy documents. Thats coming straight from the committee chair, a Republican.
It's funny, considering if Trump gets impeached then Republicans just destroy their popularity, because so far Trump's approval rating in the country is 55%, meaning if they get rid of him, they will lose everything come 2018
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even close.

Again, not even close. Obama's WH proves you wrong entirely. We didn't have Kellyanne Conway days, or Sean Spicer days, or Steve Bannon days, or Reince Priebus days, or Donald Trump days, in which the inner circle or the top of the WH went on tv and made ***up, verbally attacked Americans, or threw some sort of temper tantrum because they only partly read an article on the internet. I'm sure you will make something up to further this fantasy of yours tho.
You're right. We didn't have the media paring every single letter in every single conversation that Trump's administration has said when Obama was in office. They were quite content in ignoring 95% of the ***Obama and his administration was doing.

Now, we got hyper-investigation! Oh look, Trump stepped off the stairs on the runway on his left foot, that's a call for impeachment!

Don't you dare say that the media has been treating this administration like the last. It hasn't even been 30 days yet and they have done more investigative "journalism" than they have for the 8 years prior.

It's like they are trying to find that one little thing to get Trump impeached....wait, what do I mean trying? THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
[+]
By Yatenkou 2017-02-20 20:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even close.

The problem here is that you have a lot of news outlets also being called out for making *** stories, like the Associated Press being proven fake for saying that Trump was going to use the National Guard for deporation, Washington Post for the Vermont Power Grid story, CNN for cutting Bernie Sanders off for calling them facts I don't like
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-20 20:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny, considering if Trump gets impeached then Republicans just destroy their popularity, because so far Trump's approval rating in the country is 55%, meaning if they get rid of him, they will lose everything come 2018

Trump's approval rating has never been 55%, only one hyper conservative poll has him that high. Not many polls left have him positive, last week it was 3, I think its down to 2 now.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

If it takes literally 5 seconds of basic googling basic math to find more accurate information than the president of your country has access to, one should be worried KN.
Or one shouldn't care.

Frankly, I'm not going to pay attention to whatever hype the media is portraying for the day, because honestly, it's all crying wolf.

"Oh look, Trump is using Charmin instead of Cottenelle! Let's impeach him!"
[+]
By Yatenkou 2017-02-20 20:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump's approval rating has never been 55%, only one hyper conservative poll has him that high. Not many polls left have him positive, last week it was 3, I think its down to 2 now.
*** it hasn't, no one can really agree on wtf his rating is, but if it's a liberal news source then it's definitely higher than what they're reporting, because they'll only interview people who have a left-leaning political stance, that way their numbers are not "fake" but they are really not being honest in the people that they are surveying.

The problem is if his approval rating was REALLY this low, then why the hell did he even win in the first place? Oh wait that's right, ONE OR TWO STATES DON'T MAKE THIS COUNTRY.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Viciouss 2017-02-20 20:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right. We didn't have the media paring every single letter in every single conversation that Trump's administration has said when Obama was in office. They were quite content in ignoring 95% of the ***Obama and his administration was doing.

Now, we got hyper-investigation! Oh look, Trump stepped off the stairs on the runway on his left foot, that's a call for impeachment!

Don't you dare say that the media has been treating this administration like the last. It hasn't even been 30 days yet and they have done more investigative "journalism" than they have for the 8 years prior.

It's like they are trying to find that one little thing to get Trump impeached....wait, what do I mean trying? THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING![/quote]

Speaking of temper tantrums, lol. Nobody has forced this admin to go out there and make up terrorist attacks, or lie about Russia, or lie to the elected Vice President, or attack American companies for no reason, the list goes on. Every day this administration *** something up with their own words. At some point, it stops being about the media. The GOP is already showing signs of fatigue, not at the media, at the President.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-20 20:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
This is the worst therapy session of my life !
How does my dumb *** make you feel though

See that is the problem I don't feel !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yak, I know you are saying something, but I can't.......

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-02-20 20:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Donny you're out of your element !
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-20 20:44:44
Link | Quote | Reply

*** it hasn't, no one can really agree on wtf his rating is, but if it's a liberal news source then it's definitely higher than what they're reporting, because they'll only interview people who have a left-leaning political stance, that way their numbers are not "fake" but they are really not being honest in the people that they are surveying.

Thats exactly how conservative polls work as well, so you really didn't make any point at all. Thats why only the one poll has had him that high. Almost every poll has him with a higher disapproval rating than approval. Even the conservative Fox News has him clinging to a 1 point positive. His numbers are lower than any President before him at this point and its not even close.
By Yatenkou 2017-02-20 20:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

"I used google for 5 seconds and I have access to more accurate information than the president of your country."
"I don't care."

"This is directly from his mouth this week and me watching his live press conference."
"just media hype"
Right now Trump isn't even a real problem, because we have several other problems cropping up both nationally and internationally.

1.) We have right now a para-military-style left wing group who are dead set on squelching free speech if it pertains to conservative ideas.
2.) We have right now a media who is so dead set on destroying Trump that they don't even care that their ratings are absolutely plummeting. CNN actually just got dropped as a credible source from my campus, and we're no longer playing them on our TV's in the library. That's how bad they have gotten.
3.) We have a military situation that is being neglected for the most part. People in the media are so dead set on saying Trump is a war monger when Beijing has stated that a war would be 100% impractical and do not wish to pursue armed conflict. This was spoken by their ministry of foreign affairs (Or defense, I forget but it was one of them.) Wang Yi.
4.) We have a crisis going on with the mass migration of Middle Eastern refugees causing large amount of crime and social unrest among natives both in America and especially in Europe. You cannot hide this fact, because there are laws being passed in order to silence "hate speech" when in truth those laws are trying to quell opposition to something that is seriously not working. Le Pen is going to win in France, there's no doubt about that at this point, because the populist wave is starting to hit Europe, starting with Geert Wilders in the Netherlands, and soon we'll more than likely see France joining it as well.

I'll post more when I get my thoughts recomposed, kinda flustered right now with school deadlines coming.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-20 20:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

make up terrorist attacks,
How about ignoring them?

lie about Russia
Like Obama did?

attack American companies for no reason
Like Obama did?

the list goes on.
Yeah, all 1,063 of them from Obama

The GOP is already showing signs of fatigue, not at the media, at the President.
Hate to break it to you bub, but the GOP and Trump aren't exactly great friends.

Unlike the democrats/liberals and their hero-worshiping Obama. Then their hero-worshiping Clinton. And their hero-worshiping probably Warren next, unless she is expendable. Cause, loyalty is good except when it's not, then *** you.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 82 83 84