Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » P&R Election Day 2016 Special
P&R Election Day 2016 Special
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2016-11-09 11:29:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It's funny seeing the sheer amount of cognitive dissonance present here. Trump won, not only did he win but he won by a solid margin, over 300 EC votes. Liberals here swore up and down that Clinton easily had the election in the bag, that Trump didn't even have a chance and would be soundly defeated. Trump didn't just have to get more votes among independents, he had to get so many that it overcame the natural advantage Democrats enjoy in the EC due to having several "hard-left" states in the beginning.

Yet he won and with a very comfortable margin in the EC.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-09 11:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
How did I miss this thread? Is everything in P+R automatically demained or something?
Bottom of here: http://www.ffxiah.com/account
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2016-11-09 11:30:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Well, come on. Who wouldn't pork Ivanka? I know gay men that would probably hit it.

For sure
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-09 11:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

How did I miss this thread? Is everything in P+R automatically demained or something?
You have to check the box in your account to allow P&R threads to show up on the front page.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-09 11:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Shruiken said: »
Well, come on. Who wouldn't pork Ivanka? I know gay men that would probably hit it.

For sure
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
By fonewear 2016-11-09 11:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Fear not people next Friday is this:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By eliroo 2016-11-09 11:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bottom of here: http://www.ffxiah.com/account

That explains that mystery!
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2016-11-09 11:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »
It's funny seeing the sheer amount of cognitive dissonance present here. Trump won, not only did he win but he won by a solid margin, over 300 EC votes. Liberals here swore up and down that Clinton easily had the election in the bag, that Trump didn't even have a chance and would be soundly defeated. Trump didn't just have to get more votes among independents, he had to get so many that it overcame the natural advantage Democrats enjoy in the EC due to having several "hard-left" states in the beginning.

It is because they believed the same liberal media and biased polling that took place ALL YEAR LONG. Liberal mindsets think alike, ie tunnel vision, narrow-minded. Feels great to see the aftermath on all this

XD

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-09 11:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Trigger crap is happening all over the place.

On barely needs to use the internet to see it.

Laziness on my phone haunts me but yeah parents sue schools over what bathroom their 8-year-old gets to use. Other parents sue over who their 8 year old suddenly has to use the bathroom with.

--

I used to participate in minority groups of interest to me til the SJW nonsense took over. Even funnier is how the groups form sub groups that you can't participate in unless you chant the mantra of both the cults.

This is why democrats really thought they had the vast majority. They've tricked themselves into thinking noone disagrees.

"I polled my favorite forum and everyone there said FFXI was a great game."
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-09 11:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I admit, there was a bit of underestimating Trump from me. "It's Trump, he can't win. This will be easy." Yet here we are. lol
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-09 12:01:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Hillary would never have been a two term president...
Just backread my post, that was a type. I don't think Trump or Hillary were set to be a two term president.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-09 12:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Typo*

>.> Really?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-09 12:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Candlejack said: »
In other election news, how 'bout criminal sheriff Arpaio getting his *** handed to'im? Never would've seen that coming, even with the criminal contempt charges against him which could soon be dropped after he leaves office.
Joe Arpaio Loses Re-Election Bid
Source: CNN
Quote:
Joe Arpaio, the poster child for hardline immigration policy in the United States, has lost his reelection run for sheriff in Arizona's largest county, according to an Associated Press projection.
CNN is not independently projecting a winner for this race.

Arpaio has served as the top cop in Phoenix's Maricopa County for decades and was seeking his seventh term on Tuesday. But he lost to Democrat Paul Penzone, a former Phoenix policeman.
Arpaio called himself "America's toughest sheriff" and was known for his tough stance on immigration in the border state. His reelection run was imperiled, though, when a federal judge ordered him to be tried on a criminal contempt charge, accusing him of disobeying a court order in a racial-profiling case.
A staunch supporter of Donald Trump, Arpaio has insisted that President Barack Obama is not a US citizen and that his birth certificate is fraudulent.
If Arpaio is considered a "criminal" for ignoring a court order, what does that make Clinton in your eyes? A traitor? Because not only did she ignore a Congressional order, she destroyed the subpoena'd evidence she was directed to hold by multiple laws.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-09 12:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Typo*

>.> Really?
You have edit power! Abuse it!
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-09 12:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Heh, I figured mods could edit their posts, even here. guess not.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-09 12:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
In other election news, how 'bout criminal sheriff Arpaio getting his *** handed to'im? Never would've seen that coming, even with the criminal contempt charges against him which could soon be dropped after he leaves office.
Joe Arpaio Loses Re-Election Bid
Source: CNN
Quote:
Joe Arpaio, the poster child for hardline immigration policy in the United States, has lost his reelection run for sheriff in Arizona's largest county, according to an Associated Press projection.
CNN is not independently projecting a winner for this race.

Arpaio has served as the top cop in Phoenix's Maricopa County for decades and was seeking his seventh term on Tuesday. But he lost to Democrat Paul Penzone, a former Phoenix policeman.
Arpaio called himself "America's toughest sheriff" and was known for his tough stance on immigration in the border state. His reelection run was imperiled, though, when a federal judge ordered him to be tried on a criminal contempt charge, accusing him of disobeying a court order in a racial-profiling case.
A staunch supporter of Donald Trump, Arpaio has insisted that President Barack Obama is not a US citizen and that his birth certificate is fraudulent.
If Arpaio is considered a "criminal" for ignoring a court order, what does that make Clinton in your eyes? A traitor? Because not only did she ignore a Congressional order, she destroyed the subpoena'd evidence she was directed to hold by multiple laws.
Elections over, horse is dead. Hand over your club, ffs.
VIP
By Kalila 2016-11-09 12:03:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary's Concession Speech in case anyone missed it:

"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans," Clinton said.

"Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead," said Clinton, who was composed and dignified even as she admitted how painful her defeat was in her first public comments on the result of the election.

"This is not the outcome that we wanted and we worked so hard for, and I am sorry that we did not win this election," Clinton told supporters and campaign workers in New York.

Clinton also addressed the historic achievement for which she twice strived in losing presidential campaigns.

"I know we have still not shattered that highest and hardest glass ceiling, but someday, someone will, and hopefully sooner than we might think right now."

She then directed her remarks to women.

"To all the women and especially the young women who put their faith in this campaign and in me, I want you to know that nothing has made me prouder than to be your champion," Clinton said, her voice breaking with emotion.

"And to all the little girls who are watching this, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and to achieve your own dreams."

"Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don't just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things: the rule of law, the principle that we are equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them."

[Mod Edit: Requested - AnnaMolly]
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-11-09 12:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Omnys said: »
Heh, I figured mods could edit their posts, even here. guess not.
We can, we were asked not to since you guys can't.

EDIT: Sometimes I forget only we can... >.> ***.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-09 12:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

After Hope and Change being a lie, people that voted for her just/primarily because she was a eoman were fools.

I have only a small amount more faith in voting for Trump "because he's not a politician", but expect nothing.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-09 12:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

KN, the emails Hillary deleted were ones she had received consent to destroy. There's a massive difference between destroying subpoenaed evidence and destroying documents you've jumped through hoops to receive permission to destroy which have nothing to do with an investigation.
Want to know what was in the destroyed emails? Flight and trip itineraries. Minutia the congress didn't care about.
Here's your chance to prove it then.

Show your source in this assertion.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-09 12:11:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »

It is because they believed the same liberal media and biased polling that took place ALL YEAR LONG. Liberal mindsets think alike, ie tunnel vision, narrow-minded. Feels great to see the aftermath on all this

XD
How can we have a civil intellectual discourse with posts like this?
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-11-09 12:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

All opinions should be allowed, regardless of intellectual content.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2016-11-09 12:14:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I admit, there was a bit of underestimating Trump from me. "It's Trump, he can't win. This will be easy." Yet here we are. lol
Didn't you say you'd vote for Trump before for shits and giggles?
By fonewear 2016-11-09 12:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm agreeing with Mosin a lot it must be end times !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-09 12:15:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Bahamut.Dannyl said: »

XD
How can we have a civil intellectual discourse with posts like this?
It's impossible to, and answers a question as to why I have those two on the ol' b-list.
Nobody asked that question.

Just because you don't agree with somebody's point-of-view doesn't mean you have to ignore it forever. Maybe try to talk to them instead of auto-block?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25