Random Politics & Religion #14

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #14
Random Politics & Religion #14
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 99 100 101
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-08 12:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-08 13:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, good thing the Clintons' marriage has been rock...

Er, good thing Hilary applied the same judgement toward her husband she applied toward...

Good thing the Clinton Foundation has never had any questionable...

Good thing she handled her job with the responsibility literally anyone with that experience (national politics for almost 25 years) would know.

Gosh, this woman is really hard to defend.

I'm not saying Trump did or didn't do the things these woman that they've accused him of, but it's awfully funny they've found the courage to speak up just in the nick of time.

As to the things Trump has said, which there is evidence of. Yeah he's an ***, but all these reported acting appalled are full of something-disgusting for claiming that they've never said something objectifying (to say the least) another person.

These people, at least most of them, tell racist jokes and gay jokes and have friends that do, or have the awkward silence of their uncle goes into one of his rants.

And yeah, there's always a little bit of smoke around the Clintons, and Trump.

Listen, they're both awful people, but it's okay to say that about Trump and not Hilary.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-08 13:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Omnys said: »
he's an ***

He may be an ***....But he's OUR ***!!!
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 13:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Yeah, I don't get it.

All I'm saying is that, if Trump wins, we would all be rubbing it in Clinton's face because she, a

I'm saying don't expose your bare buttocks to her lest it be taken as a sexual advance.

that's all.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-08 13:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Yeah, I don't get it.

All I'm saying is that, if Trump wins, we would all be rubbing it in Clinton's face because she, a

I'm saying don't expose your bare buttocks to her lest it be taken as a sexual advance.

that's all.
Who said it had to be bare?

I just want to shake it man~!
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 13:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Listen, they're both awful people, but it's okay to say that about Trump and not Hilary.

Getting really tired of hearing this. This is straight-up playing-the-victim speak.

Far, far more people have been calling this election the lesser of two evils for a year now, especially on the board where you're presently posting.

Quit pretending anyone thinks Hilldawg is some sort of saint.

Those people are out there, but they're few and far between.

It is -- and has been for months -- a matter of whose egregious wrongs offend you more.

If anything this election has shed light from top to bottom on our entire government and how *** terrible it is at...well, frankly, anything.

It's pretty solid proof -- if nothing else -- that all the conspiracy theorists are wrong about pretty much everything, because our two main political parties can't even coordinate a standard election anymore. How the *** are they supposed to collude on faking moon landings and controlling us through the water supply?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-08 13:19:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, there are no less than 3 people on this very board who thinks that she is. I would call them out by name, but they get offended really easy.

But you cannot say that there aren't people here who don't think that Clinton is a saint. They practically worship her on a daily basis if given the chance.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 13:23:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, there are no less than 3 people on this very board who thinks that she is. I would call them out by name, but they get offended really easy.

But you cannot say that there aren't people here who don't think that Clinton is a saint. They practically worship her on a daily basis if given the chance.

Suggesting you are wrong in your interpretation of a situation is not exactly propping her up as a saint.

That's not to say they're right. That's not to say you are.

But I've met people who actually think this of her. They're harder to find than people who treat Trump that way, let me tell you.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-08 13:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Far, far more people have been calling this election the lesser of two evils for a year now, especially on the board where you're presently posting.

I get that, but some people actually believe in her (or him), some of the people posting here. Some people act like she is a saint.

Quote:
If anything this election has shed light from top to bottom on our entire government and how *** terrible it is at...well, frankly, anything.

It's pretty solid proof -- if nothing else -- that all the conspiracy theorists are wrong about pretty much everything, because our two main political parties can't even coordinate a standard election anymore. How the *** are they supposed to collude on faking moon landings and controlling us through the water supply?

Now this is hilarious (and true). It is amazing that this is the best both parties could come up with.

Although their rise is kinda the opposite.

In Hilary's case, the DNC thought they had chicken dinner and put the Bern--the outsider--out.

The Republicans just didn't have anyone unifying enough to counter Trump--the outsider.

I knew people that were rallying for Republican candidates with 2-3% and I told them they were idiots.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-08 13:25:48
Link | Quote | Reply

No Trump is not Hitler. Read about Erdogan a bit if you want Hitler analogies.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-08 13:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Suggesting you are wrong in your interpretation of a situation is not exactly propping her up as a saint.

That's not to say they're right. That's not to say you are.

But I've met people who actually think this of her. They're harder to find than people who treat Trump that way, let me tell you.
Except these very people are propping her up to be a saint.

In their eyes, according to their posts, she is the "ultimate solution" to the "conservative problem." Which, given their highly partisan viewpoints, it seems like they were paid to write that imo.

Then again, living in a blue city in a sea of red, I see a lot of people say the exact same things of her all the time.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-11-08 13:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

In their eyes, according to their posts, she is the "ultimate solution" to the "conservative problem."
You know what quotes mean, yes?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-08 13:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep hearing "swing states" on tv, and it just makes me think of states where people exchange couples.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 13:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Then again, living in a blue city in a sea of red, I see a lot of people say the exact same things of her all the time.

Maybe we just have opposite experiences then. I live in a sea of Donald signs. It's actually somewhat unnerving. I don't even care (in the grand scheme) if they want to vote for them. I can't tell them what to think or how to vote.

I do care that he's become this cult of personality; he's a very problematic man to paint as a savior of anything (as is Hillary, though I truly see it happening far, far less with her).
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-08 13:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I truly see it happening far, far less with her
Depends, how assiduously do you follow Katy Perry?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-11-08 13:40:34
Link | Quote | Reply

perception...

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I keep hearing "swing states" on tv, and it just makes me think of states where people exchange couples.

reality...

[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-08 13:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I like swings a lot.
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-08 13:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
perception...

reality...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 13:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I know who she is, I know her more popular hits because they play at you everywhere in this country (television, store radio, etc.), and I know she's more enjoyable when muted.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-08 13:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I know who she is, I know her more popular hits because they play at you everywhere in this country (television, store radio, etc.), and I know she's more enjoyable when muted.
She's actually not a stupid person. She just talks way too much, especially about Hillary Clinton.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 13:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Which, I'm aware isn't exactly the most forward-thinking thing to say, but I cannot overestimate how much I hate autotune.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-11-08 13:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe we just have opposite experiences then. I live in a sea of Donald signs. It's actually somewhat unnerving. I don't even care (in the grand scheme) if they want to vote for them. I can't tell them what to think or how to vote.

I do care that he's become this cult of personality; he's a very problematic man to paint as a savior of anything (as is Hillary, though I truly see it happening far, far less with her).
The problem is, these people that I had to deal with would go to very public places (mainly supermarkets) and chant slogans for Hillary or insult you if you don't support their efforts (until they get kicked out of the parking lot, which the next idiot would come up there to do the exact same thing). Worse yet would be when they parade down your street, cursing at you and your neighbors for living in better housing than they do, and you can't do anything because they aren't trespassing on private property (just shouting their slogans up and down my street pretty often).

Which is stupid because they live in a state that's more likely going to support Trump than Clinton.
By eliroo 2016-11-08 13:48:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I think it is more about the people he appeals too and not about how he has become a "cult of personality". On both sides of the fence (The people with or against him) are really disgusting people that seem to have come out of their cages for this election.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 13:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

She's actually not a stupid person.

Are you kidding? She's brilliant.

I lied a little. I don't know anything about her politics beyond being vaguely aware she's been stumping for Hillary, but from an entertainment/business perspective? She's a workhorse. She writes really catchy music that sells like wildfire and she puts in serious hours marketing herself. She's perfected the hyper-sexualized-yet-somehow-family-friendly juxtaposition that sells so well with uptight American families, disturbing as that is.
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 13:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem is, these people that I had to deal with would go to very public places (mainly supermarkets) and chant slogans for Hillary or insult you if you don't support their efforts (until they get kicked out of the parking lot, which the next idiot would come up there to do the exact same thing). Worse yet would be when they parade down your street, cursing at you and your neighbors for living in better housing than they do, and you can't do anything because they aren't trespassing on private property (just shouting their slogans up and down my street pretty often).

Which is stupid because they live in a state that's more likely going to support Trump than Clinton.

I guess we're pretty mild here in PA then because I've not seen anything like that on either side of the fence.

The only group of people I've seen was a small rally outside the courthouse yesterday for Hillary, but people were very friendly, very passive. Holding signs and shouting a little like you would see at a rally but very, very unobtrusive. It was after hours for the courthouse, too, so they weren't disrupting business or anything.

The creepy Trump stuff is just...everywhere though. Not just signs. Flags. Donald's head on the American flag (disturbing), billboards. Bumper stickers. Shirts. Hats. The man is a lot of disgusting things but he's certainly not a complete idiot; he's making bank doing this one way or another via marketing tie-ins and brand recognition.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-11-08 14:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

She handled all that stuff like a boss. If I were a whoremonger, I would pray to have a down *** *** like hill-dawg to support me in the public eye. Billy boy really nailed that one. Yale educated, didn't mind him being a ***, AND protected him when he was caught... That's an honorable person that would lose that much face to safegaurd her significant other's career.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-11-08 14:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

For those Republicans dismayed at the lack of *** offerings in exchange for your votes, trouble not. You can now get 50% off horse semen!
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-11-08 14:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2016-11-08 14:39:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

She handled all that stuff like a boss. If I were a whoremonger, I would pray to have a down *** *** like hill-dawg to support me in the public eye. Billy boy really nailed that one. Yale educated, didn't mind him being a ***, AND protected him when he was caught... That's an honorable person that would lose that much face to safegaurd her significant other's career.

It's a ridiculous double-standard.

It's something we all might do for those we love (or for economical/status gain), so you can't fault her for that.

But the democrats, when someone gets caught at something, like to pretend that they never ever do any of these things, when they're human and they problem have.

So in the end, they have double-standards about double-standards.

Yes the republicans tend to claim a more religious foundation but they don't let that stop them from saying offensive things.

--

I have never told a racist joke. I will confess to having laughed at some (you can't do anything but feel bad when something strikes you funny.).

I have, but no longer do, told gay-jokes. I involuntarily laugh at such jokes sometimes, even now in my "wiser age".

It's like we've all forgotten how different this country was 10 years ago and especially 20 years ago. It's damn-close to a crime to hurt someone's feelings now (and I'm barely exaggerating).

First they'll outlaw guns and then they'll outlaw triggers.

I try not to be friends with backwards-thinking buttheads, but I am associated by extension with some of them. If I nuked every friendship because of someone they were friends/family with, I wouldn't have any friends.

Anyway, I feel compassion when these idiots get caught saying stupid things because you know the reporters are full of crap--not always, some of it is over the top and they're horrible human beings.

Our politically-correct world is not as full of saints as they want you to believe.
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 99 100 101