Random Politics & Religion #11

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #11
Random Politics & Religion #11
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-29 20:54:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats what we have been saying, the precedent it sets and the actions that other countries may choose to take are going to be a headache for the next administration. McConnell trying to pass the blame to Obama, who vetoed it saying this exact thing, is really pathetic. But thats the GOP leadership for you.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-29 21:21:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand the need for wanting justice over Israel and Saudi Arabia and US domestic involvement in 9/11.

I agree with WH press secretary Josh Earnest that Ignorance indeed is not an excuse. When it comes to our national security and the safety and security of our citizens who employ us to do this job. Our nation is sick with corruption it needs cleansed. It's the only way to move forward in a positive direction.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-29 21:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Thats what we have been saying, the precedent it sets and the actions that other countries may choose to take are going to be a headache....
Yeah, we, here, on this third rate political forum, right, left, and off the wall. We said it.

RP&R is smarter and better informed than 97 senators.

THAT'S SCARY!
[+]
Administrator
Server: Exodus
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Putin On'the'ritz 2016-09-29 22:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
RP&R is smarter and better informed than 97 senators.

Informed is less the issue than the need to pander. Voting against it in a contentious election year is essentially handing your opponent all the cudgel they need to brand you "soft on terrorism" or whatever, consequences be damned.

The fact that it was nearly unanimous, in the face of a relatively popular President (and he is; his approval ratings are very high for an outgoing President) tells you all you need to know.

Pandering, pandering, pandering.

What cretins.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-29 22:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The whole thing is silly. Other than lawyers making money, nothing will ever come from any lawsuit. Period.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-09-29 22:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh no Ama, grief often comes from lawsuits.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-09-29 22:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
True until proven false you say? Intriguing.

So you're agreeing there is nothing to go on until further evidence that would confirm fraud? Good.

Yea cause not knowing which countries and politicians he has business ties to is totally in the best interest of the American public he is seeking to lead.

Cough seven arrows cough

So... potential fraud violations that have not been proven are completely out of bounds until further evidence confirms it, but Trump's Cuba trip is completely fair game because, uh, reasons?
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-09-29 22:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Aman*

Ama was some other dbag in my first ls.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-29 23:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

So you're agreeing there is nothing to go on until further evidence that would confirm fraud? Good.

Yea cause not knowing which countries and politicians he has business ties to is totally in the best interest of the American public he is seeking to lead.

Cough seven arrows cough

So... potential fraud violations that have not been proven are completely out of bounds until further evidence confirms it, but Trump's Cuba trip is completely fair game because, uh, reasons?

Because one is a conspiracy and one is certain? Trump spent 70k in Cuba. Thats a crime.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-09-30 00:13:51
Link | Quote | Reply

But hey, he was critical of Cuba, so everything is ok. Where does he find these people to speak for him?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-09-30 00:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah testimony from former executive employees is totally speculation, not to mention the admission of guilt by Kellyanne Conway his campaign spokesperson that they paid money in 1998. Or the invoice from 7 Arrows.

It's old news that simply resurfaced. But it is just a reminder of the type of opportunities he likes to call "business".
By Zerowone 2016-09-30 00:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Second thoughts, senate department:

McConnell: Saudi 9/11 law could have 'unintended consequences'

The Republican Senate leader blames the White House for not engaging sooner with Congress.

CNN

TLDR: Its all Obama's fault that we overrode his veto!

White House agog that lawmakers weighing fix to Saudi 9/11 legislation
CNN

Quote:
The White House has heard senators say that they might need to fix legislation that became President Barack Obama’s first veto override. Obama's aides are not amused.

“It’s hard to take at face value the suggestion that they were unaware of the consequences of their vote, but even if they were, what’s true in elementary school is true in the United States Congress: Ignorance is not an excuse — particularly when it comes to our national security and the safety and security of our diplomats and our service members," White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters about the legislation that allows the families of victims of 9/11 sue Saudi Arabia.

"I’ll also say that it is hard to take that suggestion seriously, when the arguments made in this letter and in the public statements from some members of Congress are precisely the same arguments that senior administration officials made for months.” ...
It goes on...

/rant incoming.

*** hilarious...Mitch saying its the White House's fault because communication didn't occur earlier, about potential unforeseen international ramifications.

Like they would even listen in the first place. 'Cause the mother *** didn't when they were told what kind of doors it would open.

Holy *** ***. 11th graders in AP History pulling a D average could see the ramifications of that bill from a mile away, but our *** senators couldn't????

It's the ***like this... this ***is why I hate this partisan pandering *** that's been going on.

Then we got cheerleaders on these forums shaking their pom-poms like it was a good thing or that the obvious repercussions that some of us made jokes about is circle jerking?

*** all.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 07:18:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
In extraordinary comments that have gone virtually unnoticed by the media, U.S. State Department spokesman John Kirby threatened Moscow with terror attacks in Russian cities and even shoot downs of Russian jets if Vladimir Putin continued his fight against ISIS in Syria.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Heres our rogue government full of traitors threatening nations fighting ISIS. This is sickening that the United States claims it's against terrorism yet it is sponsoring it arming and giving it aerial support. Stop voting for the establishment political parties we need to reform our government and restore the Constitutional Republic.

rethink 9/11 we have been lied too.

Terrorism = Government by intimidation"[1]. i.e. If a government uses terror to control it's populace, it's terrorism.
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 07:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

LG, you really need to go outside once in a while and stop pretending you understand the finer nuances of...well, frankly, even using a washroom, let alone to intricacies of international relations.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 07:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
LG, you really need to go outside once in a while and stop pretending you understand the finer nuances of...well, frankly, even using a washroom, let alone to intricacies of international relations.

You need to wake up

You call what the United States of America lead by the establishment parties helping our international relations ? We are giving our tax money away to fund covert operations and terrorist to overthrow governments in foreign nations.

How would you feel about that if that was happening here in the same level and frequency where you live ? How would you like to see your relatives dead on the streets or out in community centers like hospitals or whole towns leveled or cities ravaged ?

Becuase thats is what is going on in these other nations Ramyrez that you and me and every other american is paying for with our taxes without knowing about it. We get fed so much propaganda here we think every nation that doesn't agree with our way of life and culture is evil and that our government is right to send our military might to impose our will on people who don't wish us harm who are confused about why WE THE PEOPLE ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN

You may support terrorism ramyrez but i sure as hell do not. I greatly look forward to setting things right when i take office. There's going to be a helluva lot to answer for
By eliroo 2016-09-30 07:45:20
Link | Quote | Reply

eliroo said: »
Unless you can prove the work that's being compensated and deducted isn't specific to his business account there is nothing to go on other than speculation.

Weren't you guys just circle jerking around an article that Chanti posted about JASTA? That article based off of pure baseless speculation.

Speculating isn't a bad thing. It is "Innocent until proven Guilty" not "False until proven True".

Not all, nothing is neither True nor False until proven it is one or the other. Therefore you can't assume something is True nor can you assume it is false. This is basic common sense though, something that sheeple often lack.

In this instance the accusations are neither true or False because we don't have enough information to say otherwise. So to dismiss this as false is just as bad as accepting them as True.

Also going further, this is a government scandal, meaning most of incriminating evidence will be covered it up making it even more difficult to prove, which in return should make it a lot more difficult to prove True or False.

But I get it, when your candidate is the one being blamed its hard to admit that they could be as vile and decrepit as people say they are. I mean you are conditioned to be that way after all.
By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 07:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

You need to wake up

You call what the United States of America lead by the establishment parties helping our international relations ? We are giving our tax money away to fund covert operations and terrorist to overthrow governments in foreign nations.

How would you feel about that if that was happening here in the same level and frequency where you live ? How would you like to see your relatives dead on the streets or out in community centers like hospitals or whole towns leveled or cities ravaged ?

Becuase thats is what is going on in these other nations Ramyrez that you and me and every other american is paying for with our taxes without knowing about it. We get fed so much propaganda here we think every nation that doesn't agree with our way of life and culture is evil and that our government is right to send our military might to impose our will on people who don't wish us harm who are confused about why WE THE PEOPLE ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN

You may support terrorism ramyrez but i sure as hell do not. I greatly look forward to setting things right when i take office. There's going to be a helluva lot to answer for

Please tell us where you live so we can call the police and get you the appropriate psychological help you need.
[+]
By eliroo 2016-09-30 07:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Thats what we have been saying, the precedent it sets and the actions that other countries may choose to take are going to be a headache for the next administration.

Putin On'the'ritz said: »
The fact that it was nearly unanimous, in the face of a relatively popular President (and he is; his approval ratings are very high for an outgoing President) tells you all you need to know.

Don't worry guys, we know more than 97 politicians. Clearly they all voted on this bill, which will apparently ruin their careers, just to pander.

Also very clearly other countries will retaliate and start lawsuits against us. They will definitely limit their money supply and go against us for petty lawsuits.

In all seriousness though, we will only see a negative whiplash from this bill if we find nations guilty based on fruitless lawsuits.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 08:02:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Please tell us where you live so we can call the police and get you the appropriate psychological help you need.

Your remind me of tories during the colonial days before and during the revolutionary war for our nation's independence.

Quote:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

Quote:
“The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men.”
― Samuel Adams
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 08:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 08:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Your remind me of tories during the colonial days before and during the revolutionary war for our nation's independence.

You remind me of the paranoid schizophrenics I've come across. In the medical sense.

I think you're actually delusional and need professional psychological care.

And if you've followed my posting history at all, you'll know this isn't an insult, but an actual feeling of concern for another human being not getting the psychological care they so desperately need.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 08:31:20
Link | Quote | Reply

You remind me of the paranoid schizophrenics I've come across. In the medical sense.

I think you're actually delusional and need professional psychological care.

And if you've followed my posting history at all, you'll know this isn't an insult, but an actual feeling of concern for another human being not getting the psychological care they so desperately need.

I feel the same for you shocker
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 08:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

By Ramyrez 2016-09-30 08:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I highly doubt you have any professional experience whatsoever, let alone professional experience in the medical or psychological fields.

Perhaps as a patient...
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 08:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I highly doubt you have any professional experience whatsoever, let alone professional experience in the medical or psychological fields.

Perhaps as a patient...

Likewise
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-30 08:45:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Perhaps as a patient...

Likewise

wait you're wrong, i do have a updated CPR card

[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-30 08:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2016-09-30 08:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

CNN has nothing better to do then to find footage of Trump from 1997. And talking about a beauty pageant lol
[+]
By eliroo 2016-09-30 09:01:05
Link | Quote | Reply

How is little miss piggy even relevant to his presidential candidacy?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 74 75 76