Forum » FFXIAH.com » Suggestions » Added feature to Equipment box
Added feature to Equipment box
 Valefor.Madawc
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user:
By Valefor.Madawc 2008-07-20 12:44:26
| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

show all stats total added from all the items you got equipped.

also, people like to show their "WS" setup, make tabs on the equipment box so you can see different types of equipment setups for different purposes that players can make. Not just take the copy off the communitysite. Kinda like alla's char builder...
[+]
 Valefor.Forgotten
user: Forg
By Valefor.Forgotten 2008-07-22 05:23:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Item set feature can do that.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item_sets.php?id=24127

@ devs:
Just needs to have public viewable item sets linked off the character page marked as your "main".
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2008-07-24 12:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he's trying to say the total stats as in how much Str, INT, etc. total from all the equipment you have on. For example the total haste % you have from all the equipment on the equipment box.
 Valefor.Forgotten
user: Forg
By Valefor.Forgotten 2008-07-24 17:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
I think he's trying to say the total stats as in how much Str, INT, etc. total from all the equipment you have on. For example the total haste % you have from all the equipment on the equipment box.

Item set does that.

the one I linked said:

DEF +103
STR +7
Attack +9
Accuracy +17
Evasion -12
Haste +23%
DEX +3
HP +20
VIT +4
Delay +504
DMG +88

You have to click the set link, not look at it off members home.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2008-07-25 08:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I see. But you have to click a link to see the set right? So maybe he's saying to be visable on the profile page next to the gear that is displayed in the equipment box instead of clicking the link for a set. But instead to see what the stats are in total of what's on the equipment box when you see someones page.

I dunno I am only trying to guess what he's asking.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [82 days between previous and next post]
 Ramuh.Anon
Server: Ramuh
user: AnonRamuh
By Ramuh.Anon 2008-10-15 04:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
I see. But you have to click a link to see the set right? So maybe he's saying to be visable on the profile page next to the gear that is displayed in the equipment box instead of clicking the link for a set. But instead to see what the stats are in total of what's on the equipment box when you see someones page.

I dunno I am only trying to guess what he's asking.

I don't know if that's what he's asking for or not. But Alyria's idea is very cool. Maybe instead of adding more clutter to the profile section this could be a rollover pop up when you mouse over the word "equipment". Or if the text box is going to be to big you could just make "equipment" a link to a page that shows the information.