Forum » Windower » Support » Auction house notifications via guildwork premium
Auction house notifications via guildwork premium
 Cerberus.Juggalo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: wes421
By Cerberus.Juggalo 2016-07-01 11:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone mind clueing me in on how this is supposed to work please. The guildwork site says what it does but doesn't say how to use it. For example I would like to know when riftdross is available so how do I get the plugin to give me that notification ingame? Going to test the part of it that's supposed to tell me when I've sold something now to see if that even works.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-07-01 11:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yellow text is shown in log when your items sell. Also, there will be a notification for anything you have on Wanted list on AH site when it is available on AH. You can search bazaars. It is automatic. Just be sure that the plugin is loaded, update it and use flush from time to time.
[+]
 Cerberus.Juggalo
By Cerberus.Juggalo 2016-07-01 12:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe it's just me but I've been sitting with an item in my wanted list for over an hour and even put the item on the ah for the same amount as on my wanted list and still no notification that it's available for sale. Not what I would claim to be "instant notification" whatsoever..... especially for a paid service.
 Cerberus.Juggalo
By Cerberus.Juggalo 2016-07-01 12:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny, after that last post, the item in question showed as now in stock on my server. So I made to purchase and see how long that notification takes to come through.