Random Politics & Religion #07

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #07
Random Politics & Religion #07
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I've accepted Hillary as my Supreme Ovelord I just fight the tyranny by drinking more than usual. I recommend all males do the same.
By petetehelite 2016-07-07 11:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Because when I think Hillary, I think brilliant chessmaster who can think years in advance all to fulfill her master plan. She's like motherfucking Batman in that respect.

I mean how else did she kill 55 people in accidents.

That is because you are not thinking correctly. You should be thinking "Pawn" in a game of chess masters.
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell with an AR-15 I go the original AK 47:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually grew up around a lot of guns and I managed to not commit mass murder. Colored me shocked.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-07 11:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Incoming conspiracy thread: Trump was behind the Hillary campaign all along..

campaigning for president is exhausting and if you open your mouth enough times sooner or later you'll put your foot in it.

which is why hillary isn't campaigning at all and obama always used a teleprompter.

it's way easier to hire people like James Carville and George Snuffleupagus to go out there and campaign for you...

and then just pretend like your "above all that" and then go play the saxophone on the arsenio hall show ...
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not like Trump's obsession with Twitter but that is cause I'm an old man that doesn't "get it" though.
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:08:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If I had twitter I'm sure I would be put on some terrorists watch list...
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 11:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell with an AR-15 I go the original AK 47:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Underrated Tarantino movie alert!
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2016-07-07 11:09:42
Link | Quote | Reply

No, but it is strange that literally the only person in the World that might lose to Hillary Clinton in an election is the nominee. After watching Autumn hurricanes in New York, baffling Supreme Court rulings, sudden stock market crashes, etc I've started to believe that some things are just meant to happen.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Jackie Brown often gets over looked but it is definitely worth a watch.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Part of me was hoping somehow Uncle Bernie and his bandwagon of college dropouts would win...but that would have required divine intervention and young people voting...
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-07 11:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ack and I have more important ***to do than clean up after Altima repeatedly.

If you're that desperate to come back and ***the place up, you need to get a job, a girlfriend, or something productive to hold your attention and fill your time.

Piss off.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

If you're that desperate to come back and ***the place up, you need to get a job, a girlfriend, or something productive to hold your attention and fill your time.

Piss off.

What if FFXIAH is your girlfriend though... ?
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-07-07 11:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
No, but it is strange that literally the only person in the World that might lose to Hillary Clinton in an election is the nominee....
What I don't understand is the GOP trying to disqualify Hillary over the Email bit.

Surely a wounded Hillary is a more favorable opponent than Bernie.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-07 11:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Piss off.

What if FFXIAH is your girlfriend though... ?
Find a good plastic surgeon.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
No, but it is strange that literally the only person in the World that might lose to Hillary Clinton in an election is the nominee....
What I don't understand is the GOP trying to disqualify Hillary over the Email bit.

I'm not even mad about e mails I knew nothing was going to happen. I'm more upset that she is above the law.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:19:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure when she is President there will be much more serious issues than her not understanding how e mail works...
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 11:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Jackie Brown often gets over looked but it is definitely worth a watch.

Under-the-radar Michael Keaton role among the gems.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-07 11:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Well congratulations, you got yourself the nomination.
So what's the next step of your master plan?
*dramatic music* *pause*
Crashing this GOP....with no survivors!

Later on we find out Bane Donald Trump was working for Talia al'Ghul Hillary Clinton all along.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-07-07 11:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the tricky part. Do you take a wounded Hillary because you can win, risking the worst-case scenario of her becoming president? Or do you take her out and get curb-stomped by her replacement?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-07-07 11:23:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure when she is President there will be much more serious issues than her not understanding how e mail works...

Incoming stuff like this.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing Trump has over the massive Clinton machine is he has not much to lose. If he loses he goes back to being a billionaire building golf courses.
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If Clinton loses it would be set women back 100 years when the couldn't vote or bake delicious pies !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-07 11:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't see Trump taking a loss gracefully, he's been doing the 'it's the world, not me' shtick since he was probably like 6.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-07-07 11:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

no. you. don't.

c'mon now...nobody is going to believe you when you start off with a whopper of a lie like that....both of your lives a devoid of anything meaningful or important or you never would have taken on such a shitty job for no pay to begin with...like the hapless dupes you always were and always will be amen.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-07-07 11:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

That's the tricky part. Do you take a wounded Hillary because you can win, risking the worst-case scenario of her becoming president? Or do you take her out and get curb-stomped by her replacement?

There was an article I read this morning that basically said WTF RNC? Hillary just got one of the most damning critics from the most respected law man in the nation and instead of running with it and setting up the media talking points. you let Trump tweet stupid ***about a coloring book?
By Ramyrez 2016-07-07 11:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Somewhat paradoxically, being POTUS is somewhat like being in a time capsule.
Once again, Cracked to the rescue: 6 Mindf*@k Problems You Face Being President

The point of interest:

Quote:
The Oval Office seems to exist in an anti-technology vortex where time stops and flip phones are still cutting edge. All three of the last presidents appear to have fallen tragically behind the times as soon as they walked through that door. Obama clings to his faithful Blackberry, becoming woefully confused when he has to use an iPhone. Bush Jr. referred to Google as "the Google" in 2006. Clinton had sent a whopping two emails by the time his term ended in 2000. (Though to be fair, one of them was to space, so his email is still cooler than yours.)
[+]
By fonewear 2016-07-07 11:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I don't see Trump taking a loss gracefully, he's been doing the 'it's the world, not me' shtick since he was probably like 6.

Maybe but it is easy to sleep at night on stacks of 100 dollar bills !
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-07-07 11:29:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary Clinton could club baby seals then throw their carcasses into a preschool and I'd probably still prefer her than Donald Trump. Neither are good candidates and speak volumes of how low we're sinking fast but Trump? That would be four years of American Embarassment.

He'd probably send Putin a giant ASCII *** or something then challenge him to a game of golf for Ukraine or something.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61