Random Politics & Religion #06

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #06
Random Politics & Religion #06
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 34 35 36
By Zululu 2016-06-15 21:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

AMA is to blame. They are the lobby group for doctors. They only allow 100,000 new doctors per year for several decades now. The baby boom has reached old age just in time to make doctors rich and us poor.

Get money/lobbyists out of politics regardless of which party you like.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-06-15 21:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
health care costs have been spiraling out of control for decades, but valid point. btw, i'm a republican. both parties suck. republicans have just been worse the last few years.
Yeah.. well W said we couldn't bargain prescription drugs costs down.

Obama never repealed that.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-15 21:51:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Zululu said: »
AMA is to blame. They are the lobby group for doctors. They only allow 100,000 new doctors per year for several decades now. The baby boom has reached old age just in time to make doctors rich and us poor.

Get money/lobbyists out of politics regardless of which party you like.

Hands down agree with this. And this is all thanks to President Nixon.

Before Nixon it was Illegal to bribe and buy public offices.

Now it's Considered normal to have billions funneled into public offices.

It's time to hit the RESET button on our government like the Declaration of independence gives us backed up by the Constitution.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-15 21:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
btw, i'm a republican.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-06-15 22:58:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Our favorite past time for a while now is telling other republicans that they aren't republican enough...or not republican at all...

barry goldwater/pat buchanan started it
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-16 00:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Our favorite past time for a while now is telling other republicans that they aren't republican enough...or not republican at all...

barry goldwater/pat buchanan started it

You're either a Republican or a Republican't.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-06-16 00:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, real repubs would say 'republicaints'.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-06-16 10:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Joe Manchin knows what's holding us back today, "due process".

Throw this man out of congress.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-16 10:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Joe Manchin knows what's holding us back today, "due process".

Throw this man out of congress.

Democrat wants to bypass the Constitutional right to due process? Pfft, hardly a story. I think Donald Trump sneezed yesterday, so we gotta cover that instead.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-16 10:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

No he actually doesn't want to do that, but who cares about specifics?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-16 10:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
No he actually doesn't want to do that, but who cares about specifics?

Apparently not you, since your rebuttal contained no specifics.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-16 10:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop pretending like you guys care about due process and integrity of the laws when you've been shilling Donald Trump here for months.

The guy that wants to kill the families of anyone who's a terrorist, wants to bring back things worse than waterboarding, who gets salty the press asks him questions and holds grudges like a 13 year old primadonna.

Unless you're supporting Gary Johnson for POTUS, keep playing that partisan harp.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-16 10:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

There is nothing to rebut, nausi just trolled HotAir again and found a headline he liked, didn't even read an article, and you supported him without even looking into it. I'm not bailing out your laziness.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-06-16 11:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thought; every conservative candidate I see wants to go and fight more wars which cost money, while blaming liberal Obama for not fighting more wars which cost money.

What the *** happened?!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-16 11:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
you've been shilling Donald Trump here for months

Lol, cute. No, but cute.

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
There is nothing to rebut, nausi just trolled HotAir again and found a headline he liked, didn't even read an article, and you supported him without even looking into it. I'm not bailing out your laziness.

I have looked into it. A five year cooling period for anyone on a secret government list that they get put on without due process and without any clear method for appeal? Guilty until proven innocent.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-06-16 11:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you're supporting Gary Johnson for POTUS, keep playing that partisan harp.

I'd actually support him but he seems kinda...something isn't adding up. It's like he's offering me a used AMG Mercedes at a great price with low mileage and it's perfectly clean.

Something isn't on the up-and-up here.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-06-16 11:09:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop pretending like you guys care about due process and integrity of the laws when you've been shilling Donald Trump here for months.

The guy that wants to kill the families of anyone who's a terrorist, wants to bring back things worse than waterboarding, who gets salty the press asks him questions and holds grudges like a 13 year old primadonna.

Individuals on here might not have been supporting him "for months" but they certainly fell in line quick, fast and in a hurry.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-16 11:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

That happened a month ago lol.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-06-16 11:14:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Wrong link

Thanks for pointing it out, though.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-16 11:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Individuals on here might not have been supporting him "for months" but they certainly fell in line quick, fast and in a hurry.

I'd agree most of the usual suspects haven't been supporters from the beginning (only one or two here have been Trumpettes since the start?) but to make hilarious statements like caring about legal integrity while supporting Trump is well, yeah.

At least pretend to feel the choice is probably bad! If Paul Ryan did, so should you.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-16 11:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

I'd actually support him but he seems kinda...something isn't adding up. It's like he's offering me a used AMG Mercedes at a great price with low mileage and it's perfectly clean.

Something isn't on the up-and-up here.

One day, maybe the Libertarian party won't look like a bunch of screw-loose maniacs.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-06-16 11:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I expected this response:

But I didn't expect it quite so quickly. The blinders are strong with these ones.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-16 11:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Funny thought; every conservative candidate I see wants to go and fight more wars which cost money, while blaming liberal Obama for not fighting more wars which cost money.

What the *** happened?!

Didn't Trump want the military to capture oil fields and other natural resources to pay for all the costs until we got our investment back?

That or sell Daesh some Florida timeshares.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-16 11:22:40
Link | Quote | Reply

President Lincoln was pretty salty about the press to the point he jailed journalist and reporters during his presidency.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-16 11:23:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Wrong link

Thanks for pointing it out, though.

Its odd how they are so opposed to equality, and thats not even across the board equality, its very narrow. But really, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the GOP Congress, unless of course they pass a bill. That would truly be a miracle.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-06-16 11:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

President Lincoln was pretty salty about the press to the point he jailed journalist and reporters during his presidency.

Wait till I tell you about Japanese internment camps!
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-06-16 11:25:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

Wait till I tell you about Japanese internment camps!

Your absolutely right that was Truman or Roosevelt?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2016-06-16 11:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean personally I mostly like Sanders (not too fond of his flip-flop on gun issues, but historically he had been a supporter), but I'd have been very surprised if he had won, as I never suspected it to be possible.

Best I'm hoping for now is more of the status quo.
First Page 2 3 ... 30 31 32 ... 34 35 36