Forum » Windower » Support » Send help question for Bard
Send help question for Bard
 Shiva.Mulitus
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: barryrock
By Shiva.Mulitus 2016-05-22 07:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Started playing brd on my mule character name kewkew. Don't have any problem using the program send when having kewkew play a song. My question is from my main character is there anyway I can have kewkew switch brd instrument to the Dummy Song commands that have used /console send kewkew gs c set ExtraSongsMode Dummy.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2016-05-22 07:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't actually know all that much about send but the command for equipping a set is gs equip setname
setname being the set you want to equip. It is case sensitive.

Also, you could just program your alt's lua to equip the correct instrument when you play certain songs such as the paeon 1-4 that way you can just send the command to play a paeon and it'll use the correct instrument to get an extra song and then overwrite with the next song.
 Shiva.Mulitus
Server: Shiva
user: barryrock
By Shiva.Mulitus 2016-05-22 07:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah good idea will do that.
By Pantafernando 2016-05-22 07:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

There is some time since I last used send, but I used to have the same problem to make my other char to swap gear for abilities, and the solution I came up was writing a .txt and placing in some folder (script I think) and write all the actions I wanted to use (like equip gearset 1; wait 2; ability; equip gearset 2, etc), then I just send the command for my other char to use that script.

But probably there are more elegant ways to deal with that.