2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 105 106 107 ... 116 117 118
By clearlyamule 2018-10-05 13:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just super annoying... can wipe preemptively if not prepared. Especially if it steals enough mp each turn that your batteries can't battery. Also I need a passive provoker *cough*
 Asura.Murisia
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-10-05 14:47:34
Link | Quote | Reply

how the heck am i supposed to beat the t3 magicites lol, i stomped t2 and t3 wipes me in like 2-3 turns
By clearlyamule 2018-10-05 15:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

espers?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-05 17:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Fan Fest goers will be getting a new unit: 7* Fryveia, except light element. She gets bonuses for being in the same party as regular Fryveia and will have effectively the same moveset, except light.

Must be nice to live in California or somewhere that it's economically viable to travel there for a 1.5 day long mobile game convention!

For the raid trial I had...

A. Rain 110
M. Ramza 110
CG Nichol
Ayaka 110
Hyoh 120
Hyoh 120

A. Rain AoE magic shield + Scarlet Healing whenever it was available. Also used his status immunity CD since friend Hyoh didn't have petrify immunity, but anyone with lakshimi can do this.

M. Ramza had Yellow Balloon, Mog Plushie, and K Producer Jacket for innate draw attacks to take the berserk at the start, then just kept up Stone Throw and breaks.

CG Nichol kept up DEF and ATK boosts as well as mitigation and MP recovery.

Ayaka just spammed Dedication the entire fight.

Hyoh x2 did imperils -> Way of the Void -> Triple Blade Servant -> Double Blade Servant until Phantom Blade was off CD -> Blade Servant Phantom Blade Blade Servant -> LB -> repeat, sans imperils since Phantom Blade was up for the rest of the fight, didn't last long with 100% imperils.

Once you've got atk/mag break and a DEF buff up the MP drain becomes a non issue rly.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-10-05 19:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm tempted to rep Chow for Snow because the only thing that was really causing me trouble was LM Fina getting berserked, with his innate draw attacks I reckon I'll be fine.

Even with that and losing all heals, a friend Malphasie took her down pretty much solo to 46% before getting wiped.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-10-06 17:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a problem right now, just got a new phone, it's significantly better than my old phone and I now get pretty much zero delay or lag when executing attacks, to the point that I can't seem to chain attacks any more, not even Fryevia + Fryevia.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-06 19:16:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Try magnification trick
 Shiva.Thaesus
Server: Shiva
user: Thaesus
By Shiva.Thaesus 2018-10-06 20:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
I'm not sure if I want to share a bonus unit this event. I have bonus units already and I'm not pulling on this banner anymore. All I have with a huge bonus is Ravus and he is very underwhelming. I don't mind putting him up if people want me to though.

I like your uber TT better for soloing raid boss! :)
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-06 20:20:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tydis said: »
I have a problem right now, just got a new phone, it's significantly better than my old phone and I now get pretty much zero delay or lag when executing attacks, to the point that I can't seem to chain attacks any more, not even Fryevia + Fryevia.

Settings -> Accessibility -> Magnification -> Magnify with button

This'll add a button to your button tray. Tapping that will put an orange border around your screen, and tapping anywhere on the screen will zoom to where you tapped. Hit everything you want to chain within about a second of each other and they'll all spark chain flawlessly. To turn off the zoom, hit the button again.

This is better than triple tap cause it doesn't interfere with normal phone operation and you can chain multiple units at a time.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-06 22:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd do that but I don't have a magnification section just a little on off in another section
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-06 22:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

requires the most recent version of android

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-08 00:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Took out Brachium today cause I wanted the crown.

The Team
Merc Ramza (7*)
CG Lid
CG Nichol
Ayaka (7*)
Snow (Yellow Balloon, Mog Plushie, and K Producer's Jacket for 100% Draw Attacks)

Garnet
Hyoh (7*)
Raegen
Olive (7*)
Trance Terra (7*)

The Strategy

Phase 1
-Snow eats the first death. RIP Snow.
-Swap Snow out for Garnet.

Turn 1: AoE Physical Cover; 60% ATK Break; Soulful Stance + Impregnable Stance; Dedication; Prayer to the Eidolons

Turn 2: Stone Throw; Super Invention/Physical Shield (from pod) if the boss uses Hide in the Dark; Iron Stance + Safeguard Stance (for LB bar); Dedication; Prayer to the Eidolons/LB/Summon Fenrir

Turn 3: Auto Attack; Super Invention/60% ATK Break if the boss uses Assassination Anticipation/Physical Shield (from pod) if the boss uses Hide in the Dark; Iron Stance + Safeguard Stance (for LB bar); Dedication/Reraise on M.Ramza + Dispelga on boss if boss uses Assassination Preparation; Prayer to the Eidolons/LB/Summon Fenrir

Turn 4+: Repeat from turn 1 until Fenrir is summoned twice and a third esper bar is built

-After 3rd esper bar is full, swap out Garnet for Trance Terra.

After that: Crush Resistance; LB; LB; Dedication/Elysium; Quad Cast 4x Chaos Flare

This should bring the boss to 69%.

At 69%: Refresh AoE Physical cover; Auto attack; ; Curaja/Elysium; Full Magical Activiation

Next: Stone Throw; 60% SPR Break; Iron Stance + Safeguard Stance (for LB bar); Dedication; 4x Chaos Flare

This should bring the boss to 49%.

-After the threshold, swap M. Ramza out for Hyoh, CG Lid for Raegen, Ayaka for Olive, T.Terra for Garnet

After that: Courageous Stance; Immolation Blast; 2x Servant of the Blade; Blades of Azure Crimson; Bahamut

Dead, all missions completed.

Here's my clear video. I *** up a couple times and had to rewrite my strategy but it still worked.

-I accidentaslly autoattacked with Garnet instead of using her LB. Set the fight back a turn.

-I didn't use imperil for the first 4x Chaos Flare, which turned this from 1 round per phase to several.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-10-08 06:59:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Thaesus said: »
I'm not sure if I want to share a bonus unit this event. I have bonus units already and I'm not pulling on this banner anymore. All I have with a huge bonus is Ravus and he is very underwhelming. I don't mind putting him up if people want me to though.

I like your uber TT better for soloing raid boss! :)
Thanks! She's not that uber though but I like her. I'm glad someone is getting some use from my friend unit. I never know what to share anymore.
Share a 5 star Alma with Aigaion knuckles, double hand stuff and World Destroyer just to make people do double takes.
By clearlyamule 2018-10-08 11:02:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I hate you. I want Mako!
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-10-08 13:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2018-10-08 22:47:13
Link | Quote | Reply

wtb CG Nyalu
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2018-10-10 00:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/1422

Yea that's a beefy tank.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-10-10 19:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I beat Hasiko's Revenge yay

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-11 03:45:05
Link | Quote | Reply

7* Barb is everything I wanted her to be. 7* Rem is pretty amazing too.

7* Zarg is as disappointing as always.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-10-11 03:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

While I like 7* Rem a lot, she won't be repping LM Gina for me.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-11 04:12:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I put them in different categories more or less. Fina's only really good at healing. Rem is less good at healing, but provides more flexible AoE reraise, free esper gauge fillup, pretty amazing finisher damage via dagger boomerang, and way better MP battery.

I'd probably end up using Rem in more fights than I use Ayaka or Fina to be honest. Their healing is pretty overkill and they don't have much to do when they can't heal. Considering UoCing her 2nd copy for myself.
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
By Asura.Tydis 2018-10-11 05:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair points, rem's battery ability is pretty nuts, especially since it uses lb instead of mp. I have 3 Rem as well so I can already upgrade her and get her stmr
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-11 05:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Also didn't even see that she had a pretty insane chaining move.

Magic* damage 9 hits (6.4x) to one enemy
Decrease SPR (60%) for 3 turns to one enemy

*Physical magic attack, aka, it works like dagger boomerang and takes on all physical killers, weapon element, and works with dual wield.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 105 106 107 ... 116 117 118