users online
Forum » Windower » Support » lockstyle issue
lockstyle issue
 Asura.Ryothen
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ryothen 2016-05-05 17:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello everyone, I have been having this issue for a little while now and I have been searching all over for a possible reason/solution for the problem.

The problem:
Whenever I zone into a "field" zone (a zone with enemies) my lockstyle tends to automatically get disabled. Following the lockstyle off, is an error message which seems to come from gearswap and then an additional attempt to /lockstyle on

Here is a shot of my log when it happens
For example: While doing ambuscade I would go to Escha-Zitah to kill dragons for my next KI. I would have lockstyle set during the battle and upon zoning into Escha I would see the messages above and blink into my idle set.

This occurs on all the jobs I play (from what I can tell).
Here is a pastebin of my PLD.lua in case someone might want to look at it.

My best guess for why this is happening has to do with the ammo slot gear swaps. However, I can freely swap between my DT set and idle set in escha(which has an ammo change), for example, without a blink or /lockstyle off. This issue only occurs upon zoning.

If anyone has any idea as to why this might be happening please throw out your ideas. Also, if you need more info let me know. Thanks.
By Cathaldus 2016-05-05 17:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure you haven't got the AutoLockstyle Addon loaded?
 Asura.Ryothen
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ryothen 2016-05-05 17:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Cathaldus said: »
Sure you haven't got the AutoLockstyle Addon loaded?
I looked in so many different places and it was as simple as this ^

I don't even remember activating that addon. Thank you very much.