Forum » Windower » Support » Azuresets
Azuresets
 Asura.Extract
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: deezydabs
By Asura.Extract 2016-04-13 04:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Every time I log off it deletes the sets I make is it suppose to do that? Right before it shutdowns says some XML error line 5 or something like that... Can anyone help so it saves my spell sets?
 Cerberus.Jeffil
Server: Cerberus
user: Zelljrc
By Cerberus.Jeffil 2016-04-13 07:15:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's possible you haven't given Windower admin rights when you load it. You can do so by right clicking the icon and selecting "run as administrator". I know that I have to give Notepad++ admin rights in order to save lua and xml files in the Windower directory.

Try that first and see if that works.
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-04-13 07:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you give me the exact error you get?
 Asura.Extract
By Asura.Extract 2016-04-13 13:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats what it says when i shutdown or logout of the game.
 Asura.Fujilives
user: Fujilives
By Asura.Fujilives 2016-04-13 13:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Just glancing at the error code it looks like you are putting less than / greater than brackets in the actual name (maybe that's just part of the error output syntax, not sure without opening up azuresets script and having a look). It then explicitly states than the "<" symbol IS the character that's unexpected. Assuming I'm not overlooking something, my guess is you need to not save set names with that.

If you already have set names saved that are in the XML and the file doesn't like it, you might have to delete the azuresets config file that gets generated and start saving sets fresh.

short version:
I think you are saving sets like this:
//asets save <SR>

and you should be saving sets like this:
//asets save SR

no brackets / quotation marks or anything that xml parsing would otherwise use.

P.S - I love the addon, but if I had one request it'd be to make the sets sort alphabetically when you use the list spell sets feature!
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-04-13 13:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Extract said: »
Every time I log off it deletes the sets I make is it suppose to do that? Right before it shutdowns says some XML error line 5 or something like that... Can anyone help so it saves my spell sets?

I have this same problem
 Asura.Extract
By Asura.Extract 2016-04-13 13:58:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right I have been saving set like that.. I'll try this when i get back on thank you!

Asura.Fujilives said: »
Just glancing at the error code it looks like you are putting less than / greater than brackets in the actual name (maybe that's just part of the error output syntax, not sure without opening up azuresets script and having a look). It then explicitly states than the "<" symbol IS the character that's unexpected. Assuming I'm not overlooking something, my guess is you need to not save set names with that.

If you already have set names saved that are in the XML and the file doesn't like it, you might have to delete the azuresets config file that gets generated and start saving sets fresh.

short version:
I think you are saving sets like this:
//asets save <SR>

and you should be saving sets like this:
//asets save SR

no brackets / quotation marks or anything that xml parsing would otherwise use.

P.S - I love the addon, but if I had one request it'd be to make the sets sort alphabetically when you use the list spell sets feature!