Random Politics & Religion #02

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #02
Random Politics & Religion #02
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-15 12:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Is cake pie?
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-04-15 12:30:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Skjalfeirdotter said: »
"The powers that be" plan and cause (engineer) events like what in happened in Ferguson so that people are divided. Divide and Conquer. Anything to confuse / distract / cause fighting. That is how they control and increases their powers / enact laws etc. Mind Kontrol [Ultra] victims, crisis actors, official training events / drills turned into the real things / act as a cover story. They stir the pot, show it on the news and every time people fall for it. Most every time, but people are waking up to the fraud that has become our reality... some of them at least.
What the *** did I just read?

The truth. Maybe one day you will awaken to it and things will become more easily discernible.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-04-15 12:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Is cake pie?

Sometimes?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-04-15 12:31:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
A bunch of democrats here in Illinois voted for a republican governor... Does that make them conservative?

It probably just makes them indictable, provided evidence can be obtained.

But that could simply be a century+ of stereotyping making me think all politicians from Illinois are on the take.
Illinois has provided the worst of what we can offer politically... Trading favors for support and then never funding those favors... We do like to kick the can down the road as far as possible but the leg strength these days isn't getting it very far....

We've had two governors locked up recently and 3 more big scandals regarding the parking meters, red light cameras and cps contracts... Not to mention Daley just royally *** us over when he practically sold the streets of Chicago for a future job... Man his dad was a monster...

I'm hoping Madigan gets the boot soon as well as his daughter which is ridiculous that she got her position in the first place... This whole no budget or $4billion in the hole budget they keep proposing is ridiculous and the game of chicken is getting old... I don't mind higher taxes even if they actually could pull their heads out of their *** long enough to spend it wisely and right the ship...

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-04-15 12:34:53
Link | Quote | Reply

"The powers that be" plan and cause (engineer) events like what in happened in Ferguson so that people are divided. Divide and Conquer. Anything to confuse / distract / cause fighting. That is how they control and increases their powers / enact laws etc. Mind Kontrol [Ultra] victims, crisis actors, official training events / drills turned into the real things / act as a cover story. They stir the pot, show it on the news and every time people fall for it. Most every time, but people are waking up to the fraud that has become our reality... some of them at least.

The truth. Maybe one day you will awaken to it and things will become more easily discernible.
What makes your version of "truth" better than everyone else's version of "truth"?
By Ramyrez 2016-04-15 12:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
This whole no budget or $4billion in the hole budget they keep proposing is ridiculous and the game of chicken is getting old... I don't mind higher taxes even if they actually could pull their heads out of their *** long enough to spend it wisely and right the ship...

Sounds like Pennsylvania. Finally passed LAST year's budget and we're probably not going to pass one this year anywhere near when we're supposed to because God forbid we raise taxes a little to fund schools and fix our roads/bridges (literally; I think these *** think God wants kids to stay stupid while riding to school over bridges ready to collapse).
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-15 12:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt Illinois passes a budget this year, especially since Rauner lost big in the primaries for the state elections. He is shaping up to be a one term governor that accomplishes nothing.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-04-15 12:39:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, it sounds like Illinois and Pennsylvania are shitty states to live in.

Glad I don't live there....
By Ramyrez 2016-04-15 12:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I doubt Illinois passes a budget this year, especially since Rauner lost big in the primaries for the state elections. He is shaping up to be a one term governor that accomplishes nothing.

Corbett just pulled that schtick here, but not because of the budget. Because he was utter ***. I worry Wolf will end up the same due to the budget issues, but the thing is...I don't know what else he's supposed to do. The state senate will not raise any taxes and only wants to cut vital programs. They're trying to pass a budget without actually budgeting for anything...except themselves...

All the programs they want to cut, and surprisingly, none of them include cutting their own paychecks, nor funds to their direct services.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 12:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The plot to Metal Gear Solid, I think.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-04-15 12:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, it sounds like Illinois and Pennsylvania are shitty states to live in.

Glad I don't live there....

Hah.

I can't speak for the land of Chicago & Co., but Pennsylvania's great overall.

Our state legislature is just a bunch of ***because no one goes out to vote so the same *** keep doing the same assy things.
By fonewear 2016-04-15 12:44:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
...We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open...
Fear the old blood.
By the gods, fear it, Laurence.

Is this the plot of FFXV ?
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-04-15 12:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

What makes your version of "truth" better than everyone else's version of "truth"?

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 12:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
...We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open...
Fear the old blood.
By the gods, fear it, Laurence.

Is this the plot of FFXV ?

Bloodborne I am guessing.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-04-15 12:48:49
Link | Quote | Reply

This is what I'm visualizing:

[+]
By fonewear 2016-04-15 12:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

What if I told you FFXIAH is just a means to an end to get you to vote for Bernie Sanders !
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-04-15 12:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

The plot to Metal Gear Solid, I think.
Ah, that explains it. I never played that game.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-04-15 12:52:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The best part of Metal Gear Solid is the tactical stealth not the plot !
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-04-15 12:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Firebeams don't melt alien steel.

Or something like that, I forgot.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-04-15 12:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Our state legislature is just a bunch of ***because no one goes out to vote so the same *** keep doing the same assy things.
If nobody goes out to vote, then nobody can *** about their elected officials.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-04-15 12:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2016-04-15 12:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You just described 90% of Bernie supporters !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-04-15 12:56:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd vote for Bernie but that is what "they" want me to do !
By Ramyrez 2016-04-15 12:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I did, so I'll ***.

Oddly, people only seem to go vote for the Governor, yet they still *** about the guy they elected...versus the legislature...for whom they keep handing seats to incumbents by not voting...

What I'm saying is, old rednecks are difficult to deal with sometimes. And I can't imagine that's much different in Texas.
By fonewear 2016-04-15 13:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Typical Bernie Supporter:

By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 13:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

You just described 90% of Bernie supporters !

I know that I will sure as hell be voting and I have always been one of the lazy people. I know I want to be part of those numbers that expose how *** up and broken, if not altogether rigged and pointless, our system currently is.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-04-15 13:04:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It's too bad that I have a better chance of being President than Bernie though...
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-15 13:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

What did people do during elections before we had memes?

[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2016-04-15 14:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
What did people do during elections before we had memes?
Going to go out on a limb, but probably voted.
Although if we look at this, there have certainly been lower turnouts (albeit certainly much higher).
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40