Meanwhile, At The Epic Meal Time Headquarters...

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Meanwhile, at the Epic Meal Time Headquarters...
Meanwhile, at the Epic Meal Time Headquarters...
 Asura.Syto
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2016-04-07 03:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Square Enix Hosts These Guys... Hmmmm Are they getting too desperate for cross-marketing campaign deals with North American Youtube Celebrities like this? Have they gone too a new low to get attention for FFXV marketing? Or are they just rewarding their developers for a good time and exclusive lunch while getting a little marketing bonus for the game on the side??

I think its pretty demeaning of a corporation to deal with marketing like this. They didn't need to do this yet they did.

However, I also see how it could be attractive to many North Americans who love Epic Meal Time. I watched them for a while, when they used to be more funny with the original Muscles Glasses on the show. When he left, things got a little dry for me...

Atleast it was great victory for them, there are not many Japanese company's select this route... Thought I'd like to share..

YouTube Video Placeholder

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Syto
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2016-04-07 03:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
This is exactly what you want to show your company is not too stuffy and doesn't takes itself too seriously, which is a real hurdle over there.

Great point. That is very true. It is a huge ice breaker for them trying to get into some forms of NA culture like this. I definitely agree with you.