Forum » Windower » Support » Plug-in organizer help
Plug-in organizer help
 Shiva.Mulitus
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: barryrock
By Shiva.Mulitus 2016-03-29 13:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of the time I use itemizer. Kind of sloppy program compared to organizer. Been trying to get this program .To work for the last 4 hours and been unsuccessful.Guess where I'm stuck am i supposed to Make separately lua for each individual job don't have any made for gearswap or organizer. If someone could post a blank lua or there current lua . With the code and where about in what folder. To put the file maybe with lots of luck would be set .
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2016-03-29 13:57:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I've PM'd you twice about this already. If you have an existing job.lua, you need to paste include('organizer-lib') near the very top in the function get_sets section.

If you don't have an existing job.lua, then you need to create one with all the gear you use on that job, name it and save it in the gearswap/data folder.

At that point though, you may as well download and save an existing lua for any job that doesn't have one and start editing it with your gear sets.
By Selindrile 2016-03-29 20:06:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You also literally posted right after my post sharing my gearswaps, I'd be happy to help you set them up if you have issues.
 Shiva.Mulitus
Server: Shiva
user: barryrock
By Shiva.Mulitus 2016-03-30 16:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

My problem was this

organizer: lua runtime error: libs/extdata.lua:1465: attemp to perform arithretic on local 'cur_val' (a nil value)

With help from Speedyjim and Rooks was able to fix it all is working now.