Site Update 2016.03.29

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » News » Site Update 2016.03.29
Site Update 2016.03.29
First Page 2
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5343
By Rooks 2016-03-29 12:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
The site has been updated. Sorry for the outage.

This patch is mostly forum changes and performance enhancements. A bigger XI-focused patch will come with the version update.

  • [XI] The final form of legendary weapons have been added to the importer.

  • [XI] Achievement points have been adjusted slightly.

  • A number of the administration tools have been upgraded.

  • The Politics and Religion section has undergone some policy changes.

  • There is now a 'video' BBCode tag, that should support modern video standards: mov, gifv, mp4, webm

  • The OP of a topic can no longer be deleted, except by a moderator.

  • A fix for 'This char isn't registered' on some PM dialogs is in, but requires me to flag something manually; PM me if this happens.

  • Politics and Religion topics are now clearly marked on the front page.

  • Performance on a number of forum related pages has been improved.



As always, thank you for supporting the site.
[+]
 
Offline
Posts:
By 2016-03-29 12:38:12
 Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply
 
Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6111
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-03-29 12:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cheers. Now Imgur posting just got easier!
 Cerberus.Drayco
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Drayco
Posts: 321
By Cerberus.Drayco 2016-03-29 12:52:06
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Makes it to #1 on server!

Next day achievements are updated so no longer #1.

Such is my life lol
[+]
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5343
By Rooks 2016-03-29 12:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Cerberus.Drayco said: »
Makes it to #1 on server!

Next day achievements are updated so no longer #1.

Such is my life lol

It wouldn't be an MMO if you got to sit at the top for very long.

(Sorry.)
Forum Moderator
Offline
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
Posts: 25745
By Anna Ruthven 2016-03-29 13:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply
 
idiot boy said: »
Cerberus.Drayco said: »
Makes it to #1 on server!

Next day achievements are updated so no longer #1.

Such is my life lol

It wouldn't be an MMO if you got to sit at the top for very long.

(Sorry.)
KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

*Kicks idiot boy down*
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6111
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-03-29 13:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
It's okay dray. It was also stolen from me too.
You shalt pay idiot boy. *shakes fist*
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Offline
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Slore
Posts: 1060
By Odin.Slore 2016-03-29 13:09:10
Link | Quote | Reply
 
idiot boy said: »
The site has been updated. Sorry for the outage.

This patch is mostly forum changes and performance enhancements. A bigger XI-focused patch will come with the version update.

  • [XI] The final form of legendary weapons have been added to the importer.

  • [XI] Achievement points have been adjusted slightly.

  • A number of the administration tools have been upgraded.

  • The Politics and Religion section has undergone some policy changes.

  • There is now a 'video' BBCode tag, that should support modern video standards: mov, gifv, mp4, webm

  • The OP of a topic can no longer be deleted, except by a moderator.

  • A fix for 'This char isn't registered' on some PM dialogs is in, but requires me to flag something manually; PM me if this happens.

  • Politics and Religion topics are now clearly marked on the front page.

  • Performance on a number of forum related pages has been improved.



As always, thank you for supporting the site.

Slightly adjusted points? I'm down like 300k
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5343
By Rooks 2016-03-29 13:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Odin.Slore said: »
Slightly adjusted points? I'm down like 300k

That's a bigger drop than expected. I'll have a look.
 Asura.Chiaia
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Demmis
Posts: 962
By Asura.Chiaia 2016-03-29 13:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Yea went down like 150k but jumped like 30 places forward lol
 Shiva.Flowen
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Flowen255
Posts: 178
By Shiva.Flowen 2016-03-29 13:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
idiot boy said: »
[XI] Achievement points have been adjusted slightly.

I've dropped from 22 > 53 lol -_-
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
Posts: 3185
By Asura.Failaras 2016-03-29 13:42:48
Link | Quote | Reply
 
I think we should have forum related achievement points instead of FFXI related ones. Like "Troll Lina" is worth 20 points.

[Mod Edit: Let's try to keep P&R bear-poking out of patch notes. - AnnaMolly]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Offline
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
Posts: 6111
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-03-29 13:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Failaras said: »
I think we should have forum related achievement points instead of FFXI related ones. Like "Troll Lina" is worth 20 points.


[Mod Edit: Let's try to keep P&R bear-poking out of patch notes. - AnnaMolly]
Why is trolling Lina worth 20 points!
<_<; What fun is there in trollolololing me! :(
By Tanag 2016-03-29 13:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Aegis and Ochain still don't show on my profile.
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
Posts: 3185
By Asura.Failaras 2016-03-29 13:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply
 
A lot.
By Jetackuu 2016-03-29 13:48:37
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Failaras said: »
A lot.

I like you, one for getting this right, two for trolling Lina.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 105
By ibm2431 2016-03-29 13:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Meanwhile, I went from #29 to #19! Woo...!

Echoing Tanag in saying that Ochain still isn't being counted.
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5343
By Rooks 2016-03-29 13:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply
 
ibm2431 said: »
Meanwhile, I went from #29 to #19! Woo...!

Echoing Tanag in saying that Ochain still isn't being counted.

Found the discrepancy with points; both it and the shield/instrument disappearances will be fixed with the version update patch next week.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
Posts: 22619
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-03-29 13:56:58
Link | Quote | Reply
 
idiot boy said: »
ibm2431 said: »
Meanwhile, I went from #29 to #19! Woo...!

Echoing Tanag in saying that Ochain still isn't being counted.

Found the discrepancy with points; both it and the shield/instrument disappearances will be fixed with the version update patch next week.
BUT I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST NAO!
LIKE NO ONE EVER HAS
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
Posts: 30947
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-03-29 14:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply
 
idiot boy said: »
The OP of a topic can no longer be deleted, except by a moderator.
 Asura.Sechs
Offline
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
Posts: 5683
By Asura.Sechs 2016-03-29 14:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply
 
On the strange points issue thing: I lost around 130.000 points but went from position 52 to position 21.
o.O


Also for the sake of stressing idiot boy even further with trivial whines: do something about merit points vs job points! Each time I see my merit points worth MORE than my job points, I cry a big fat tear of sadness :'(
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5343
By Rooks 2016-03-29 14:12:08
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Asura.Sechs said: »
Also for the sake of stressing idiot boy even further with trivial whines: do something about merit points vs job points! Each time I see my merit points worth MORE than my job points, I cry a big fat tear of sadness :'(

Sorry - fixed next week, when what will hopefully be the final scale goes in.

Yeah, I'm an optimist, why do you ask
Offline
Posts: 9928
By Draylo 2016-03-29 14:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Thanks for the update idiot boy, glad you're still working on them. Aw no more laughs when someone deletes OP and you can make one and look like you made the thread!
[+]
 Shiva.Hiep
Offline
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Hiepo
Posts: 625
By Shiva.Hiep 2016-03-29 14:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Why are job points worth so much now qq, dropped like 30 spots
Administrator
Offline
Posts: 5343
By Rooks 2016-03-29 14:35:25
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Shiva.Hiep said: »
Why are job points worth so much now qq, dropped like 30 spots

Because I *** up a formula.
By Jetackuu 2016-03-29 14:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply
 
idiot boy fails at mathing.
 Bismarck.Misao
Offline
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
Posts: 22619
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-03-29 14:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply
 
i vote we rename thread to

"I know you rank shifted, QQ , fix Soon™"
By Tanag 2016-03-29 14:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Thanks for the update idiot boy!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Offline
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
Posts: 3927
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-03-29 14:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply
 
Oh Shields and instruments temporarily don't count? Well not like I have 4 of those things!

11 > 21, that's 10 less people I can wave my e-peen at.
Offline
Posts: 4394
By Altimaomega 2016-03-29 15:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply
 
ad block just exploded. Far as I can tell this is the only site it goes crazy on.
First Page 2
Log in to post.