Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Trump gets trolled
Trump gets trolled
 Asura.Regicide
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: voiceless
By Asura.Regicide 2016-01-30 00:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/world/billionaire-saudi-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-trolls-trump-i-bailed-you-out-twice/ar-BBoT6nP?li=AAaWeYc&ocid=SK2IDHP
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-30 09:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

An MSN article quoting straight from a Huff Post article doesn't mean much....at all.

All it shows is how limited your thinking is, if you take such partisan sources to heart.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kyte
Server: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-01-31 00:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
An MSN article quoting straight from a Huff Post article doesn't mean much....at all.

All it shows is how limited your thinking is, if you take such partisan sources to heart.

I'm confused- are you denying that twitter exchange happened? Or?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
Server: Valefor
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2016-01-31 01:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I was hoping that this was going to be related to this:
By Altimaomega 2016-01-31 01:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yup, Trumps fault now. smh
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-01-31 01:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Welcome to the 85th Trump thread. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to check headline news to see if Trump sneezed recently.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-31 01:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

They are already moving on to see if the handkerchief he used was made in the USA or by (insert race here) slaves by now.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-01-31 02:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile 22 emails from Hilary considered Top secret to a tier that they can't disclose the emails information. But yea... twitter war.... Gotcha.....
By Mesic 2016-01-31 02:24:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a riddle for you, if a liberal article claims Trump died when Trump actually died is he alive? You have the source material, the tweets, what does it matter who quotes them or how many sources they filter through?

Quote:
Meanwhile 22 emails from Hilary considered Top secret to a tier that they can't disclose the emails information. But yea... twitter war.... Gotcha.....

Is there a Top Secret tier where they disclose the information? That doesnt sound top secret to me.

Post deleted by User.
By Altimaomega 2016-01-31 03:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Mesic said: »

Here's a riddle for you, if a liberal article claims Trump died when Trump actually died is he alive? You have the source material, the tweets, what does it matter who quotes them or how many sources they filter through?

The WTC collpased? Nah, I saw it in the Huff Post. *** liberals.

Well, it is pretty simple what the issue is.

Actually no.. You saw, heard, and read about it from every single source. Clearly comparable.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-01-31 03:21:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a Top Secret tier where they disclose the information? That doesnt sound top secret to me.

enough to make you wonder if she is even presidential Material...

While i'll never vote for trump i have to say this elections potential candidates is on a whole other level of crazy...
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-01-31 03:46:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

enough to make you wonder if she is even presidential Material...

While i'll never vote for trump i have to say this elections potential candidates is on a whole other level of crazy...

Just curious, you seem like a sane individual with the two sentences I get to judge you by. Who would you vote for out of our assortment of clowns this election?
By Titanfoo 2016-01-31 03:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Your text to link here...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-31 09:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kyte said: »
It's called a distraction. Also a faux story.

Tell me, which is more important to you: Some idiot tweeting or a person risking national security just to get around a law s/he doesn't like?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-01-31 09:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless they find Trump naked in bed with a dead girl or a live boy he'll be the next potus.

i would not pin any hopes of defeating him with a twitter post from tne iron shiek..
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-01-31 09:18:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kyte said: »

The media according to King:

If it comes from a known liberal source it didn't happen. No mater the evidence.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-01-31 09:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Welcome to the 85th Trump thread. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to check headline news to see if Trump sneezed recently.
I heard he took a dump this morning.

MSN headlines: Trump contributes to global warming, Earth rose 5 degrees this morning.