Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Man Becomes a Six Year Old
Man Becomes a Six Year Old
By fonewear 2015-12-29 09:58:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Not Russian but that'll do pig...that'll do !

Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 09:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
You had me at
I'm all about diversity, yo!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 10:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Not Russian but that'll do pig...that'll do !

Not to derail off topic too much, but when it comes to Russian women, I tend to be picky. Blonde or redhead (strawberry blonde, but those are rare) with blue or hazel eyes. Nothing against the other ones, it's just a matter of taste.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-29 10:27:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Mila actually looks like a lot of Russian women you see. They all have that sorta look. She just seems exotic because most "American" women look like they are from LA. Bleach blond hair and fake everything.

As for being a six year old child it is fine but it's also fine for me to laugh at this guy !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 11:44:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I like this derail (the OP is just... ughh), cause now you made my mind wonder...

So if I ever had a daughter, very good chance she would be smoking hot, Russian DNA and all (my guess would be brown hair and blue eyes). But you'd have to get through me first date her. Also no Trumping her (the whole Trump wanting to bang his daughter thing). Ok I'm going to stop now.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-12-29 11:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I like this derail (the OP is just... ughh), cause now you made my mind wonder...

So if I ever had a daughter, very good chance she would be smoking hot, Russian DNA and all (my guess would be brown hair and blue eyes). But you'd have to get through me first date her. Also no Trumping her (the whole Trump wanting to bang his daughter thing). Ok I'm going to stop now.
No, no. Go on, you're making me seem more normal. :)
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 11:56:57
Link | Quote | Reply

In this thread, just about anything else seems normal in comparison though.
 Valefor.Omnys
Server: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2015-12-29 12:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

So I posted this on Facebook today using articles from the Independent and The Daily Mail as sources.

I noted how Daily Mail is an U.K tabloid paper, but the Independent is more reputable in comparison (Still U.K. based).

"Still U.K. based" comes off as if you're giving a reason it would be less reputable. I lol'd.

On this topic, I hate/loathe/despise things like this. Most of any group are people are trying to live their lives and then some true crazy makes headlines.

It's never the Christian that eats cheap so he can afford to give money to the shelter, it's the Christians that picket dead kids' funerals. It's never the trans or gay person that lives an absolutely quiet life, it's the trans person that has superfake step-daughters and no grip on the path and life of a transperson without millions of dollars, or it's crazies like this.

Stories like this paint a humiliating image that all trans people are crazy because they're trans. It's like if the news covered an auto mechanic shitting on your car's roof and people thinking all mechanics are crazy.

Or here, we're all gamers. Yet the gamers that make the headlines are the people that shoot themselves over online relationships or people that, supposedly, live in their chair, in their own waste, to the point the material starts to bond to their skin.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 12:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So if I had a daughter with that girl I showed you in that PM [Kojo], she would have dark brown hair, dominant blue eyes and be smoking hot. You can't deny that. :D

I'd be able to use that to my advantage as she would also be intelligent. She'd be powerful in both beauty and intellectual skills and most likely become some powerful overlord.

However, I'd still have to make sure she would end up with a guy that meets my standards, but in a covert way otherwise I'd seem too controlling. Not sure if he would be someone like me, but women do end with guys who are like their father. Thus lies the area of thought I found a little weird.

Then I thought of that Trump thing from the other week.

Nothing too weird here, not like the story in the OP.

Anyway... lol
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 12:16:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Omnys said: »
So I posted this on Facebook today using articles from the Independent and The Daily Mail as sources.

I noted how Daily Mail is an U.K tabloid paper, but the Independent is more reputable in comparison (Still U.K. based).

"Still U.K. based" comes off as if you're giving a reason it would be less reputable. I lol'd.

On this topic, I hate/loathe/despise things like this. Most of any group are people are trying to live their lives and then some true crazy makes headlines.

It's never the Christian that eats cheap so he can afford to give money to the shelter, it's the Christians that picket dead kids' funerals. It's never the trans or gay person that lives an absolutely quiet life, it's the trans person that has superfake step-daughters and no grip on the path and life of a transperson without millions of dollars, or it's crazies like this.

Stories like this paint a humiliating image that all trans people are crazy because they're trans. It's like if the news covered an auto mechanic shitting on your car's roof and people thinking all mechanics are crazy.

Or here, we're all gamers. Yet the gamers that make the headlines are the people that shoot themselves over online relationships or people that, supposedly, live in their chair, in their own waste, to the point the material starts to bond to their skin.
Oh yeah I could see the misunderstanding about the 'still U.K. based' part, I meant as in, not a Canadian source, as this story takes place in Canada. Only major U.K. sources have the story for some reason.

But yeah always the crazies that make the headlines, as crazy sells, much like tragedy.
By Jetackuu 2015-12-29 12:21:15
Link | Quote | Reply

/reads

/disturbed
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-12-29 12:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Chaos send me your address again, I've got extra money and the guy that was stealing ***from our post office was fired / indicted.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-12-29 12:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Chaos send me your address again, I've got extra money and the guy that was stealing ***from our post office was fired / indicted.

Oh good!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 12:28:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Heh, awesome.

The collection is larger than ever. I can even toss in a 1 LEU plastic bill from Romania just for lulz.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-12-29 12:47:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be able to use that to my advantage
Can't decide if I want to address this post over here as it overall seems like a page from the book of my own dad's webspinning.

Just know that there is no perfect plan and each one comes with its own share of consequences..
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-12-29 12:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Refreshtwo

He quit XI and the site if I recall correctly. He had a *** for me for some reason.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 12:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be able to use that to my advantage
Can't decide if I want to address this post over here as it overall seems like a page from the book of my own dad's webspinning.

Just know that there is no perfect plan and each one comes with its own share of consequences..
Well to be fair, my theory really kinda gives her all the power to do with how she sees fit with me just enabling her for the most part, hoping for a kick back or two as I'm already set for life as is.

My primary concern would be her fiance. The wrong guy could be catastrophic.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-12-29 13:02:07
Link | Quote | Reply

HA! I forgot about that guy!

Sorry. Had to. I'll swat my own hand for that one.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-29 14:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Go on...
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-29 14:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like a reverse Oedipus/Electra complex ! Or something I don't know I didn't read that much Freud...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-12-29 14:27:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like a reverse Oedipus complex ! Or something I don't know I didn't read that much Freud...

There's a name for the opposite. The Electra Complex. :/
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 14:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Go on...
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-29 14:29:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
It's like a reverse Oedipus complex ! Or something I don't know I didn't read that much Freud...

There's a name for the opposite. The Electra Complex. :/

Yea I edited it.
By fonewear 2015-12-29 14:29:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The question is who doesn't want to have sex with Ivanka ?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-12-29 14:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I do believe Trump making a comment about wanting to bang his daughter if she wasn't his daughter gave him a bit of a rise in the polls too.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-29 14:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I do believe Trump making a comment about wanting to bang his daughter if she wasn't his daughter gave him a bit of a rise in the polls too.

She gave me a rise in the polls too !
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-12-29 14:45:12
Link | Quote | Reply

a bit of a rise in the polls too.
I'm sure it did.
[+]
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2016-01-19 21:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ten years til "she" can protest prom, and twelve years until "she" can go to Yale to study "Human Oppression".