Forum » FFXI » General » Wildskeeper Reives
Wildskeeper Reives
 Fenrir.Shinun
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-10-05 11:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I probably messed up trying to solo one, but it was my first time heading trying out any of these. But I went out to Colkhab and the fight itself wasn't that bad. I was on Blu and everytime trusts would die I would resummon. My accuracy was indeed a major problem but, after about an hour or so of soloing it around 15-20% down 3 people arrived with their hordes of trusts and Colkhab eventually died around 15 or so minutes after that.

Going off the drop list I didn't think I'd have nearly as hard time hitting it as I did, nor did I think it would have as much health as it did. Are these Events still focused more on small grouping?
 Carbuncle.Jaqen
Server: Carbuncle
user: Jaqen
By Carbuncle.Jaqen 2015-10-05 11:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You should not have any trouble soloing wkr with trusts besides the tree or lion. They take some time but with a good whom trust the other 4 should be relatively easy solo. I can't speak for other jobs, but I have done those 4 on blu. If you have August to tank it is extra easy. You probably should have 950-1000 base accuracy to hit with consistency (just a guess, I don't do well with all the ffxi maths).
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-10-05 11:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Amchuchu would likely be a better trust for them (and more easily available) since the majority of the attacks you're exposed to are of a single element. Colkhab has the highest evasion of all the WKRs, and more when she has the whirlwind aura up (plus the shadows). For HP, I recall that Colkhab has about 1.25 million HP and Hurkan has about 1.75 million.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-05 12:00:15
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah Colkhab by far has the highest evasion of all the WKR's. I was having no issues meleeing any WKR on WHM/NIN (/NIN was a mistake <_<;)
It's just a wee bit tedious.