Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Phobos's Cuirass
Phobos's Cuirass
 Asura.Obliske
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: obliske
By Asura.Obliske 2009-08-29 23:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

can anyone on Asura sell me Phobos's Cuirass?
 Asura.Gavvy
user: Kumbai
By Asura.Gavvy 2009-08-29 23:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm looking to buy 25 Usukane Legs ;x Sorry kinda jumping onto your thread lol. Same boss tho ;x!
 Asura.Chexmix
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2009-08-30 01:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sort of a seller beware on Obliske, My group took him inside to sell him 25 Ares. He aggroed Mad Bomber and boned us out of that Ramp. Then lied about it saying he was killed by a regular mob when we had cleared the entire first floor. Im sure hes learned since then though, after all he aggroed the Mad Bomber trying to find us and learn more about salvage! Im sure he learned to stay at the front though.
[+]
 Asura.Obliske
By Asura.Obliske 2009-08-30 15:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

WOW,i never said i killed was killed by a reuglar mob and 2nd... i apoligized many times and i offered to pay him 3mil for it,i made a mistake and i tried to make up for it by paying extra so please to try to start drama,i just want Ares Body,
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-30 15:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Mad Bomber doesn't sound like a regular mob to me....

and paying 3 mil for making a mistake doesn't correct it, it just shows you have too much time and gil on your hands.....which may explain why you want Ares body so bad.
 Bahamut.Etrayis
Server: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-08-30 15:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea trying to buy people off is pretty shallow honestly.
 Carbuncle.Kyri
Server: Carbuncle
user: Kyri
By Carbuncle.Kyri 2009-08-30 15:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

flame core go!
[+]
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2009-08-30 15:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Contrary to any profits attached, we do salvage for our own armor first and foremost, not buyer's. We have a member who had been after morrigan's hands for months and that drop can only be attained off the mobs spawned by Mad Bomber's rampart, hence our being annoyed at you aggroing and destroying our only chance at getting to that rampart. You did tell us that you aggrod a normal mob and denied the aggroing of bomber until we pointed out that there were no mobs for you to possibly aggro unless you came to the Wamoura room at which we were currently camping.
 Asura.Chexmix
By Asura.Chexmix 2009-08-30 15:48:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Obliske said:
WOW,i never said i killed was killed by a reuglar mob and 2nd... i apoligized many times and i offered to pay him 3mil for it,i made a mistake and i tried to make up for it by paying extra so please to try to start drama,i just want Ares Body,

Oh really?

User submitted image
[+]
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-08-30 15:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

d'oh
 Garuda.Antipika
Server: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-08-30 15:54:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to know a customer can aggro MB ? How come he didn't afk at zone ? I took lot of customers in my Salvage, if you brief them correctly, and say that they must remains at start (or move to corner in some specific floor like SSR F4), then they obey lol.
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2009-08-30 15:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Haroun always tells our buyers to stay at front, ask anyone who's bought from us. Obliske apparently wanted to "follow us to find out more about salvage."
[+]
 Asura.Lordgenbu
user: Lordgenbu
By Asura.Lordgenbu 2009-08-30 16:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Rielle tell Haroun LG misses him a lot too! :(
 Shiva.Clowdd
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2009-08-30 16:42:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Chexmix said:
Obliske said:

Oh really?

User submitted image

I LoL'd... alot.
 Asura.Charlottie
By Asura.Charlottie 2009-08-30 16:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

a+ thread. would read again.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
Server: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-08-30 16:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a funny thread and it's amazing how people are siding with the person who was selling. You had more experience with Salvage, knew you were doing an important run where aggro could ruin everything, knew the player in question had limited experience with the event and the mobs in it yet you still let him move through the zone. You could have told him to stay or get out. You didn't. Also, you said "that was a rampart" but what he aggro'd didn't look anything like a rampart. With his limited experience of the event he probably thought it was a regular mob.

It's always cute when people try to pin their own failures on other people. It's not his responsibility as a buyer to make sure you don't *** up. Good luck finding a seller OP.
[+]
 Asura.Chexmix
By Asura.Chexmix 2009-08-30 16:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Baelorn said:
This is a funny thread and it's amazing how people are siding with the person who was selling. You had more experience with Salvage, knew you were doing an important run where aggro could ruin everything, knew the player in question had limited experience with the event and the mobs in it yet you still let him move through the zone. You could have told him to stay or get out. You didn't. Also, you said "that was a rampart" but what he aggro'd didn't look anything like a rampart. With his limited experience of the event he probably thought it was a regular mob.

It's always cute when people try to pin their own failures on other people. It's not his responsibility as a buyer to make sure you don't *** up. Good luck finding a seller OP.

Okay..

Rielle said:
Haroun always tells our buyers to stay at front, ask anyone who's bought from us. Obliske apparently wanted to "follow us to find out more about salvage."

Listen r hard.
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-08-30 17:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Baelorn said:
You could have told him to stay or get out. You didn't.

Try again?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Server: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-08-30 17:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry Baelorn, you're the one failing today. OP was clearly told to stay at the entrance.
[+]
 Asura.Chexmix
By Asura.Chexmix 2009-08-30 17:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Baelorn said:
Baelorn said:
You could have told him to stay or get out. You didn't.

Try again?

Rielle said:

Dunno how much more I need to quote it for you.. He was told to stay at the front, once we figured out what he had done we told him to use his flies and we weren't selling to him.
[+]
 Phoenix.Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2009-08-30 17:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Rielle said:
Obliske apparently wanted to "follow us to find out more about salvage."

That's my mistake then but this line implies that he followed you and wandered off later. Maybe it's just a fine example of your group's communication skills though.
[+]
 Asura.Rielle
By Asura.Rielle 2009-08-30 17:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol. Are you naturally an ***, or just on Sundays and bank holidays? You know nothing about any of this and can clearly not read, so I fail to see the point in getting into this with us. He was told, exactly, what to do, and didn't choose to 'follow' us until we were already in the Wamoura room (as I alluded to in a previous post as well). We doubled back to find bomber running across zone after him, inflated to a size that was impossible to destroy before he self-destructed.

Please stay out of stuff you couldn't possibly have a hand in or understand. Don't you have drama on Phoenix to get into?
[+]
 Asura.Zantok
user: Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-30 18:49:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Baelorn you and Korpg should ***, you're both hillariously HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-08-30 19:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Zantok said:
Baelorn you and Korpg should ***, you're both hillariously HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

yeah, you are totally into this thread, its all about you now, is it?
 Asura.Obliske
By Asura.Obliske 2009-08-30 20:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I was not told anything, i was just told you were doing a bhaf. run, Chexmix said i lied about getting killed by regular mob but i never got killed,har never told me to follow and just sit there ,and at the time i didnt know mad bomber wasnt a regular mob...i, i realized i made a mistake and i was trying to correct it so i wasnt trying to buy him off i just figured it would make everything right but it didnt.PLUS WHO cares omg,this happen about a over a month ago,stop living in the past. i Apoligized over and over and over again. i tried to fix but it didnt work...IDK wtf i have to correct what i have to do BUT the past is the past,i tried to fix it and he wont talk to me, get over it
 Asura.Gavvy
user: Kumbai
By Asura.Gavvy 2009-08-30 20:53:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, it was a polite warning, when the first post about it was made it was fairly light albeit sarcastic. It only escalated because you replied trying to cover your terrible English speaking *** :3

Would of been better if you had said "Yeah, I *** up and I'm really sorry. I wouldn't make a mistake like that again." Chances are the thread would of died then :3
 Asura.Zantok
user: Zantok
By Asura.Zantok 2009-08-30 21:46:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Tomorrow never dies.
 Hades.Contrasia
Server: Hades
user: contrasia
By Hades.Contrasia 2009-08-30 22:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image

haha, sorry I had to lol a bit at this thread. I'm sure he learnt his lesson, and I hope the next group he gets things will go better for both him and the ppl doing it for him. I can't entirely blame him since it was his first time and it's all about curiosity, but yeah if he wanted to take part it should of been made clear at the start so things could be explained properly. Oh well, no use crying over spilt milk. Good luck on your future runs and good luck to Obliske on his stuff ^_^

edit:
I realise there are signs that give that away, but they can easily be fixed if I put more effort into it. I'd have to redo the lines though and I can't be bothered for something like this lol. ^^;

~ Oh and wow. The Omega Ability! O_O;
 Asura.Obliske
By Asura.Obliske 2009-08-31 09:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL my engrish is bad i know =/ but anyway your right i should of said "i screwed up and im sorry",i just got defensive because chex said i lied about getting killed and i never got killed, but anyway.i'm sorry i ruin you guys chances of getting morrigon35,if i could rewind time i would of just stood there and not move
 Odin.Karusan
Server: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-08-31 10:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Asura
[+]