Unity Ranking Leader (please Take The Same One)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Unity Ranking Leader (please take the same one)
Unity Ranking Leader (please take the same one)
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2015-07-20 03:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we find an commun NPC Unity leader for the serveur ?
If we can take the same name we can won each week and stay all week in the first rank and avoid the alligeance change fees.
So i propose Maat for carbuncle, please switch on it and ask all your friends to do the same !
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-07-20 04:04:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Apururu is the one true god. Bow down before her, so that she may Curaga your party.

No, seriously, switch to Apururu. No other trust compares to her for pure healing.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-07-20 04:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Why Maat, what's so good about him that you`d want him first all the time? I agree with Oraen, Apururu is far more useful than Maat.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-20 04:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Apururu not winning on a server? I thought everyone who doesn't dual box uses Apururu as a healer and then everyone who does dual box switches to Apururu to get max Unity buffs.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skudo
user: SKudo
By Carbuncle.Skudo 2015-07-20 04:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

The (IMO "less than optimal") choice of Maat is based only on the fact that Maat is #1 right now. Don't ask why, I can't explain it either.

So instead of suggesting a change to Apururu, currently #2, this week and claim #1 next week, we should change to useless Maat, just so we can have #1 this week and (try to) maintain #1 every week after.

Ossum plan.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2015-07-20 05:13:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
Why Maat, what's so good about him that you`d want him first all the time? I agree with Oraen, Apururu is far more useful than Maat.
While I agree with Aporuru etc, Maat (UC) is one of the best DD trust if not THE best there is around, once levelled up enough.

Granted it still sucks because all trust DDs are meh, but Maat at capped points is likely the best.

I'd still go for Aporuru, but some people want to be in the last ranked Company (so they get AC faster and can convert that into gil). I think those people are the source of the discrepancy you're experiencing in your server.
 Asura.Jkun
user: CiermeL
By Asura.Jkun 2015-07-20 07:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Sechs said: »
Granted it still sucks because all trust DDs are meh, but Maat at capped points is likely the best.

He's also a surprising reliable SC partner for me to close Light with, which contributes to a lot of extra dmg over time. People don't seem to give him enough credit compared to that buggy pocket WHM trust.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-07-20 08:15:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Maat is good, but I find Mildaurion can consistantly dark, and Lion II.

Apururu is so useful as a solo Geo in escha, as someone who doesn't need to melee, ideally apururu is just super utility.
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-07-20 08:28:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't like old people
I don't like tarutaru either
so I'll pass both options :D
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-07-20 09:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of good DD trusts: Zeid II is amazing. He'll skillchain with you and he throws clutch stuns. For unity stuff I think Apururu is the way to go - the best trust healer (devotion, curaga, can convert, has a ws that restores mp + all the normal healer trust stuff).
 Carbuncle.Akivatoo
user: Akivatoo
By Carbuncle.Akivatoo 2015-07-20 10:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

in fact i really don't care about wich char support, for me close to all trust are pretty useless.
like skudo said i take only maat because it's actual N1

so we can debate on wich choose, idk but when you finsih the discution say me for wich you finally vote and everyone join this one !
 Carbuncle.Myasasa
user: Myasasa
By Carbuncle.Myasasa 2015-07-21 03:23:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd go for Apururu then :)
Pretty sure a healer is overall more usefull than a DD for most of the player
By geigei 2015-07-21 03:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Apururu better than many human whm.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-21 03:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

geigei said: »
Apururu better than many human whm.
Tbh that isn't true, most WHMs out there are competent enough now, Adoulin content should have pretty much scared off any WHM who can't keep up. Apururu for all her qualities will still get killed by Marine Mayhem as well, afaik she stands about 10-15 yalms from the player.
By geigei 2015-07-21 03:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that you mention Mayhem, half of dem whm i brought there died to that, i had many whm not having curaga during other content, i had abyssea whm's not knowing how to handle hate, etc...come to rag and you will see.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-21 04:03:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that you mention Mayhem, half of dem whm i brought there died to that, i had many whm not having curaga during other content, i had abyssea whm's not knowing how to handle hate, etc...come to rag and you will see.
I'll be fair, there was that post on the OF of people complaining about healing enmity since it was updated. Issues I have never experienced with competent players.
 Asura.Ajirha
user: Ajirha
By Asura.Ajirha 2015-07-21 04:04:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Hoshiku said: »
Speaking of good DD trusts: Zeid II is amazing. He'll skillchain with you and he throws clutch stuns. For unity stuff I think Apururu is the way to go - the best trust healer (devotion, curaga, can convert, has a ws that restores mp + all the normal healer trust stuff).
and Apururu has regain. meaning whatever you do, how ever you proceed, she gets tp to use that awsome ws.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-07-21 09:18:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I'll be fair, there was that post on the OF of people complaining about healing enmity since it was updated. Issues I have never experienced with competent players.

Most did get turned off from the job come Adoulin update, but at the same time people still dont know how to play the damm job =-=, it's like GEO, noone understands the concept "STAND IN THE BUBBLE".
By Chyula 2015-07-21 10:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

the bubble too damn small.