Fallout 4 Is In Development!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Fallout 4 is in development!
Fallout 4 is in development!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-05 09:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
The internet is full of people with some serious entitlement issues.
I deserve Fallout 4 to be massive and full of boobs. They owe me that.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-06-05 09:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
The internet is full of people with some serious entitlement issues.
I deserve Fallout 4 to be massive and full of boobs. They owe me that.
There will be mods for that.

Also post 2222! Yeah I don't know why I care so much!

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-05 09:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll be playing it on console.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-06-05 09:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2015-06-05 09:51:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Down with the bourgeoisie! Viva la revolution!
By Ramyrez 2015-06-05 11:41:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I will continue to own both.

The peasants are the people who pick one or the other!

...or the people who play FFXI on console to this day.

Seriously, people.
 Bismarck.Lizk
user: alucar
By Bismarck.Lizk 2015-06-05 16:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

The peasants are the people who pick a PS4 or Xbox One!

...or the people who play FFXI.

Seriously, people.

Fixed it for you.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-06-15 08:21:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Latest From Bethesda!

E3: Bethesda confirms 'Dishonored 2,' details 'Fallout 4'

LA Times

Quote:
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) doesn’t open until Tuesday at the Los Angeles Convention Center, but it unofficially began Sunday night with a news conference at Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre hosted by Bethesda Softworks.

The company brought out the gore, showcasing extended sequences from violent games “Doom” and “Fallout 4” and confirmed the production of a sequel to 2012’s “Dishonored.” Bethesda executive Pete Hines set the tone at the outset, jokingly alluding to the fact that the Dolby is home to the Academy Awards.

We aren’t here to hand out statues, but we are here to have a celebration of our own, complete with blood and guts and a bunch of stuff blowing up,” Hines said.

He wasn’t kidding, as moments later scenes from 2016’s re-imagining of “Doom” focused on demons being sliced in half. The enthusiastic and friendly crowd roared when a demonic character ripped off the arms of the player’s avatar and then used the limbs as weapons.

For the Bethesda faithful, the night wasn’t without a few surprises.

The company unveiled that a mobile game inspired by the postapocalyptic series “Fallout” would be released for free for iPhones on Sunday evening. Dubbed “Fallout Shelter,” the game takes a far more cutesy approach than this November’s “Fallout 4,” as players will manage the tiny inhabitants of a nuclear shelter.

Early in the night Bethesda confirmed “Dishonored 2” would be released in the spring of 2016. Set 15 years after the events of the first game on a once ornate coastal town, “Dishonored 2” will be the rare mainstream video game to star a female character in a leading role. Players will have the option of inhabiting either Empress Emily Kaldwin or Corvo Attano, both returning characters for the first game.

Kaldwin, a child in the first title, has been dethroned and is seeking a return to power. Arkane Studios, the game makers, promised that the supernatural thriller would allow the game to be played without killing a soul. A trailer highlighted Kaldwin’s powers, including the ability to freeze time and shape-shift.

The night’s main event, however, was clearly “Fallout 4.”

Game director Todd Howard walked the audience through a host of the game’s features, including the ability to craft and personalize a main character – male or female – by simply clicking on facial features. Few plot details were offered – “We're not going to be spoiling or talking about the game's story,” Howard said – but the game will begin in a retro-futuristic world that hasn’t yet been wrecked by a nuclear attack.

Events transpire,” Howard said, and the core of the game will take place 200 years after the attack and be set in a dystopian take on Boston. The game will allow those to play from a first- or third-person perspective, and “Fallout’s” version of a smartwatch – the “Pip Boy” – will come loaded with mini games-within-a-game inspired by vintage arcade titles.

A collector’s edition of the game will even include a wearable Pip Boy that will act as a forearm case for mobile phones. No prices were given at the conference.

Extended sequence from “Fallout 4,” some set to the tune of the Five Stars’ “Atom Bomb Baby,” detailed the game’s extensive crafting system, which will allow players to create their own settlements from the ground up, as well as the title’s distinctive take on video game violence. One scene, for instance, showed a Teddy Bear-equipped rocket that destroyed a man’s face.

Audiences responded extremely favorably to the new footage, even cheering the ability to give a dog commands. The game will be released Nov. 10 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PCs.

E3 will begin early Tuesday, but expect a host of game announcements Monday. Microsoft and Sony will each stage their own news conferences for upcoming games on their respective platforms, and studios such as Ubisoft and Electronic Arts will also host press events.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-06-15 08:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

This one has vids!

Fallout 4 is coming out in November, watch the gameplay trailer

Bethesda's second big announcement at E3 is going to have more immediate impact. Fallout 4 is set for release next November 10th for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Fallout 4's gameplay will be based on the same mechanics of the third installment, with the ability to switch from first to third person view. New features include iron sight aiming, weapon modification, and a more dynamic world that even lets you build your own settlement with an ambitious in-game crafting system. Fallout 4 is being built on top of a modified Creation Engine, used in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Two additional pieces of information taken from the announcement: Fallout 4's Collector’s Edition will come with an actual Pip-Boy that you can put on your wrist. It will rely on your smartphone and an app to interact with the game. Also, Fallout Shelter, a free iOS game (Android to follow?) has been released to the App Store today.

And because I can't seem to get vids to work....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QxSn2BBJQy8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HY4jCjufLG8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Oj06B-QQJTM
By Ramyrez 2015-06-15 08:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lizk said: »
The peasants are the people who pick a PS4 or Xbox One!

...or the people who play FFXI.

Seriously, people.

Fixed it for you.

That's cute. You're trolling people who play FFXI...on an FFXI forum. I don't know what's sadder; that people still think they're original saying that or that they still think their words mean *** when they troll around on a forum for a game they've apparently "given up". Get the *** out of here with that noise, seriously.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-15 08:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

In actual news, yeah.

I'll be shelling out for mah Pipboy.

And Fallout Shelter presently is only available for iOS, though apparently to come to Android later.

Because why wouldn't the Cult of Apple pay for exclusivity.

Some day people will realize Apple is every bit as bad and then twice as bad over again as Microsoft has ever been.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-06-16 13:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Emiisuzu 2015-06-16 15:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

For those Xbox One players out there who have always wanted to play the mods. Todd Howard confirmed during the Microsoft E3 event on Monday that the have made Bethesda has made and agreement with Microsoft to make PC mods Transferable to the Xbox One.

A link from Bethesda's twitter as well.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/610567108913553408
 Siren.Fattynoob
Server: Siren
user: Dreamasky
By Siren.Fattynoob 2015-06-16 16:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I will be standing in line with my vault-tec canteen and trusty side kick waiting to burn out a few more machines exploring the wastelands.

Hope they stay with the big band music of 3. It fits the theme perfectly, and I still listen to the soundtrack sometimes.

Think they will bring transportation back like #2? That car was cool, but it made 'exploring' too easy.