Organizer!
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22
 Bismarck.Radec
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2021-07-23 19:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Real fast wall to any testing on this, windower.ffxi.get_mob_list('Pilgrim Moogle') or even windower.ffxi.get_mob_list() occasionally returns nil in the Odyssey lobby.

Sometimes it works and returns the same values I can see from targetinfo, but mostly just nil - they're there and visible to windower, but not .get_mob_list()
VIP
By Lili 2021-07-24 02:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Radec said: »
Sometimes it works and returns the same values I can see from targetinfo, but mostly just nil - they're there and visible to windower, but not .get_mob_list()

Are you on live or dev? This was supposed to be fixed
 Bismarck.Radec
Server: Bismarck
user: Radec
By Bismarck.Radec 2021-07-24 08:00:41
Link | Quote | Reply

That test was on live.
 Asura.Yizzy
Server: Asura
user: Kohh
By Asura.Yizzy 2021-07-31 13:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

any updates?
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-08-01 12:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I use Organizer and cant live without it. And wont stop using it.
But something that my group has been asking is how "safe" is Organizer?
How visible is it for SE to see it in action since it moves gear so fast.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2021-08-01 21:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It depends on your settings, but if you configure it with no delay it spams item movement packets faster than the vanilla client is capable of producing in any situation.

Hypothetically detectable, but not reportable and more than 5 years old.
 Asura.Wotasu
user: Wotasu
By Asura.Wotasu 2021-08-02 04:59:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
It depends on your settings, but if you configure it with no delay it spams item movement packets faster than the vanilla client is capable of producing in any situation.

Hypothetically detectable, but not reportable and more than 5 years old.
Thank you for the answer.
Ive been going 0 Item Delay which I guess could be bad. But adjusted to 0.5 seems fast but slow enough.
Just have to adjust to not being able to job change in 5sec anymore c.c;
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-08-05 00:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Yizzy said: »
any updates?
No, Lili has decided to take a break from XI related stuff. In the last week and they were the main person working on collecting data for this.

I haven't had a PC in months but as I type this I am back on my PC tonight. I'll look into to it but I got a back log of stuff to work on related to XI and I also would like to play myself but since I do want to be doing Odyssey myself it'll definitely get priority because I can't live without Organizer myself.

Don't expect any news for a few days at least though.
[+]
By Manque 2021-08-05 00:51:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chiaia said: »
Asura.Yizzy said: »
any updates?
No, Lili has deicdied to take a break from XI related stuff. In the last week and they were the main person working on collecting data for this.

I haven't had a PC in months but as I type this I am back on my PC tonight. I'll look into to it but I got a back log of stuff to work on related to XI and I also would like to play myself but since I do want to be doing Odyssey myself it'll definitely get priority because I can't live without Organizer myself.

Don't expect any news for a few days at least though.

Thank you Chiaia.
[+]
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-08-05 01:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg someone gave you guys the poo icon!!!!

Jokes aside, thanks for all this Chiaia, apreciate everything you and other guys do for the rest of us :-)
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2021-08-05 04:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been using an old version (0.20210516) which has been working for me inside ody. The items.lua might not match up with the version and it might have been edited from the official version at some point.

I have to run it a few times in a row on occasion when at a nomad/pilgrim moogle, it might do worse the less free inventory spaces you have (//gs org, then //gs validate to check then repeat if necessary). This is probably worse than the current release at nomad moogles, but works at pilgrim moogles.

organizer.lua
items.lua
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2021-08-05 15:30:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Organizer works fine in Odyssey as long as you don't use Mog Locker or Storage.
If you have stuff in any of those 2 repositories, then Organizer won't work well/give errors.

Basically Organizer will be unable to pull out or put in items in those 2 repositories, but works fine for pretty much all the others.
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2021-08-06 03:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you mean using version 0.20210721 and adding Pilgrim Moogle to the list?
line 33 in items.lua:
Code
   local names = {'Nomad Moogle'} -- don't add Pilgrim Moogle to this list, organizer currently does not work in Odyssey.

The version I posted successfully puts/gets to/from locker in Odyssey, just checked.

I think you can also enable/disable locker by adding/removing from the <bag_priority> and <dump_bags> sections in settings.xml, so if you've got a working version apart from those 2 bags you can just stop the addon putting any gear there at all.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2021-08-06 04:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Flaminglegion said: »
Do you mean using version 0.20210721 and adding Pilgrim Moogle to the list?
line 33 in items.lua:
Code
   local names = {'Nomad Moogle'} -- don't add Pilgrim Moogle to this list, organizer currently does not work in Odyssey.

The version I posted successfully puts/gets to/from locker in Odyssey, just checked.

I think you can also enable/disable locker by adding/removing from the <bag_priority> and <dump_bags> sections in settings.xml, so if you've got a working version apart from those 2 bags you can just stop the addon putting any gear there at all.
successfully ≠ correctly

Also locker is a different story because you can have that open any wheres (depending on npc setting) or not and not sure if anyone has tested that with an account that hasn't set it to open any wheres. Storage was the problem we saw.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [100 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Myasasa
user: Myasasa
By Asura.Myasasa 2021-11-14 15:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello there,
i'm trying to make organizer put my warp ring back to my satchel when i //gs org.
I opened the setting.xml and i put :
<ignore>
<Satchel>Warp Ring</Satchel>
</ignore>
it didn't work so i did :
<ignore>
<Satchel>
<1>Warp Ring</1>
</Satchel>
</ignore>
But still, not working.
Any idea on how i should write it?
 Sylph.Seidell
Server: Sylph
user: Seidell
By Sylph.Seidell 2021-11-18 08:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys. Is there a way to bypass the inventory bag so the swaps for equipped gear happens in the wardrobes only?
By Shawtylo 2021-11-29 09:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Omg yes. We have gotta get this figured out. This would be the single greatest thing to have for odyssey. Best improvement I can see to the game. MOGA Make Organizer Great Again
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [60 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Lobbi
user: Lobby
By Asura.Lobbi 2022-01-27 23:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi! Is there a way to skip some sets based on the player subjob?

I mean if I am not /dnc I would like to skip gear related to the waltz sets in my gearswap file for example.

Thank you!
 Asura.Nalfey
user: Nalf
By Asura.Nalfey 2022-01-28 16:36:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Instead of using //org o , I usually save sets per job and one set that is called "Clean" where everything is stored in a clean way.

So for example every time I want to change jobs I will do //org get Clean , and then //org get BST .
That means you can create multiple sets for different occasions like //org get BstRdm , //org BstNin, //org get BstDnc , //org get BstMboze ...etc

The way I do it is my Wardrobe 1 is empty in my "Clean" set and everything gets sorted in the moghouse storages when I use //org get Clean.
And when I use a //org get <job> all the items needed for that job go into that empty Wardrobe 1.
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
user: Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2022-02-04 15:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi guys anyone familiar why org will give me an error only in one job regardless of free inventory to move items got like 15 spaces empty in each satchel/sack/case and about 12 in inventory bag, all other jobs works fine but get this error on blu

I re-installed organizer but still same error keeps coming to blu, any help will be appreciated

cant link image, https://imgur.com/a/5jn35Mn
 Odin.Phinneus
Server: Odin
user: ayer
By Odin.Phinneus 2022-02-04 20:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Darkvlade said: »
Hi guys anyone familiar why org will give me an error only in one job regardless of free inventory to move items got like 15 spaces empty in each satchel/sack/case and about 12 in inventory bag, all other jobs works fine but get this error on blu

I re-installed organizer but still same error keeps coming to blu, any help will be appreciated

cant link image, https://imgur.com/a/5jn35Mn

You may not have your satchel sack and case set up as "dump" bags.

Add this to your settings.xml in the organizer>data folder
<dump_bags>
<Locker>3</Locker>
<Safe>1</Safe>
<Safe2>2</Safe2>
<Storage>4</Storage>
<Satchel>5</Satchel>
<Sack>6</Sack>
<Case>7</Case>
</dump_bags>

Edit your organizer.lua with this line under "default_settings ="
dump_bags = {['Safe']=1,['Safe2']=2,['Locker']=3,['Storage']=4,['Satchel']=5,['Sack']=6,['Case']=7},
By GwenStacy 2022-02-09 16:02:39
Link | Quote | Reply

How difficult will it be to update organizer with the new satchels coming out?
[+]
 Odin.Phinneus
By Odin.Phinneus 2022-02-10 21:47:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Organizer working on most of my jobs except SMN. Error comes up when I run //gs org:

Code
> Gearswap: Lua runtime error: gearswap/flow.lua:102:
> User Event Error: ...86)Windower/addons/gearswap/libs/organizer-lib.lua:101: attempt to get length of field '?' (a nil value)

I have 0 items in my inventory, and several spaces open in other bags. //gs org seems to work fine for all of my other jobs except this one.
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2022-02-10 22:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Phinneus said: »
Organizer working on most of my jobs except SMN. Error comes up when I run //gs org:

Code
> User Event Error: ...86)Windower/addons/gearswap/libs/organizer-lib.lua:101: attempt to get length of field '?' (a nil value)

I have 0 items in my inventory, and several spaces open in other bags. //gs org seems to work fine for all of my other jobs except this one.
I encountered this problem also, but on BST
 Odin.Phinneus
By Odin.Phinneus 2022-02-11 02:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Aburaage said: »

Code

I encountered this problem also, but on BST

Mine is working now Aburaage. I'm not sure if it's because of an update that was pushed or because of some code that I messed around with. Can you let me know if yours is working also?
 Asura.Aburaage
By Asura.Aburaage 2022-02-14 11:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine is working now Aburaage. I'm not sure if it's because of an update that was pushed or because of some code that I messed around with. Can you let me know if yours is working also?
Late reply, but yeah it's working now.

And I also notice it is also working inside Odyssey now!!!! Thanks Windower team!
First Page 2 3 ... 20 21 22