Poor Attitude Players That Just Won’t Go Away!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Poor attitude players that just won’t go away!
Poor attitude players that just won’t go away!
 Carbuncle.Grandthief
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Grandthief 2009-09-23 19:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
your not the only one to have a problem with dharma and alice. They can cry all they like but when you mess with every Sky ls on the server, this is what you get.

Damn right!
Idk if Dharma and Alice are actually the same person (that's what I personally think) but if that's not the case, I would advise you to rethink your choise of friends. Aliceisamiserabletwat is starting trouble most of the time I seen him.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2009-09-29 19:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Sky drama is so 2004. Get over it.
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-09-30 12:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!

DRAMALLAMA!!!
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-10-01 03:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Snoochybooch said:
Sky drama is so 2004. Get over it.

User submitted image
 Carbuncle.Snoochybooch
By Carbuncle.Snoochybooch 2009-10-03 20:31:27
Link | Quote | Reply

lol I just got owned. I was browsing at work, oh well.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-10-03 21:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

User submitted image
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-03 23:01:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Heithem said:
Blazza said:
I kinda doubt Dharma's story. diaga'ing a bunch of slept mobs like that is the most obvious sign of intentional harassment/MPK and I've never heard of a GM doing jack ***about it when it's so obvious, especially not when it's happened more than once with the same person. What aren't you telling us?

Darkvalefor said:
Deffinately agree with Blazza, you can't stalk a linkshell over 5 times in sky taking their NMs, violating 5 times the PlayOnline agreement, and then, all of a sudden, complain for a single MPK move, The GM I called on you, when you were stalking us, and askying my linkshell members where we were going, to take our NMs, was told about what I did aswell, but the fact is, you were already stalking us, for a few weeks. I assume that's what GM calls an investigation.

Blazza there is no reason to doubt Dharma because it has happened. I know because I have done it also. I also know why a GM will not do *** about. Dharma and her gang of farmers put that hate on themselves. There is No Such thing as Mpk anymore. And the ability to screw with Players that try to monopolize mobs is SE way of balancing out this kind of activity.

Dark in know where your coming from. your not the only
one to have a problem with dharma and alice. They can cry all they like but when you mess with every Sky ls on the server, this is what you get.

Oh and BTW, if a Mob is Yellow it's free to do what you want to it. Don't Pull a whole wall of grondskeepers and people can't mess with you.

Well actually, I'd say there IS reason to doubt Dharma's story, which isn't to say it's exactly false, just that there's a lot more that s/he wasn't telling us. Like everything you just mentioned about her being a *** who harasses everyone.

But as for the whole monopoly thing and a yellow mob being fair game, that's a long way off base. SE made ga spells for a reason, farming despot in that way is completely legit, and diaga'ing their slept mobs IS harassment and you can be jailed for it. The only reason a GM would have done nothing for Dharma would be because of the aforementioned "messing with every sky ls on the server".

Having said that, no-one gives a ***, who bumped this? <_<
 Asura.Korpg
Server: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-03 23:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazza said:

Having said that, no-one gives a ***, who bumped this? <_<

You did, by posting on here.
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-10-04 00:00:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shame on me, I bumped it after 2 hours. You're a *** moron.