New Dragon Ball Series In July!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » New Dragon Ball Series in July!
New Dragon Ball Series in July!
 Bahamut.Bojack
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2015-04-29 18:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Linky! Dragon Ball Super.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-04-29 18:24:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooh cool. I liked some of GT even though everyone hates it but I guess that isn't canon?
By protectorchrono 2015-04-29 18:26:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Epic! I <3 the Dragon Ball series! Can't wait to see the new movie and I hope this new continuing series will be just as good as the others. I wonder if they will get the original DBZ eng dub Voice actors back or if they will keep the DB Kai voice actors...well either way, I can't wait to see it! I bet it will be...."SUPER!" (no pun intended...) (Okay it was SO intended lol).
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Server: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2015-04-29 18:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm waiting to see if it ends up as a massive crossover deal, due to comments made in BoG about the different universes and all. People can have their GTs and movies and be happy, while I'd assume Kai / BoG / Battle of F line aka "Toryiama directly involved" stuff would be dubbed Goku Prime in comic terms.

Just curious to how they do it, seeing as they've made most combatants so trivial by this point in DBZ. I'm sure SSGSSJ Goku / Vegeta could let out a wet fart and level Super Buu by power comparison at this point.

Also wouldn't object if they go Xenoverse / Heroes route and bouncing through broken timelines or "What if...?" scenarios to appease my need of fan servicing.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-29 18:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Ooh cool. I liked some of GT even though everyone hates it but I guess that isn't canon?

Assuming it's just a different timeline from the canon (like stuff in Xenoverse)
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2015-04-29 19:10:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Draylo said: »

Assuming it's just a different timeline from the canon (like stuff in Xenoverse)

YouTube Video Placeholder

GT was garbage...straight garbage
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-04-29 19:25:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Modcat approves of this.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2015-04-29 19:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

GT was not canon nor was it made by Akira Toriyama. He's been trying to erase it's existence as of late with all the movies that have been coming out recently by giving Goku a stronger form than the atrocious ape looking Super Saiyan 4 with the whole Super Saiyan God.

It'll be interesting to see Toriyama make a new SS4 for this new series.

The story is taking place after the Majin Buu saga so we can still have Goku as the main character.
[+]