2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161
By Jetackuu 2018-04-10 07:59:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I can rarely do a 220 fight, then again I mostly haste RW and then rely on SB, play style is very primitive. Typically just end up getting rekt fast, even with good healing aoe.
 Asura.Seekerstar
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-10 08:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I can clear most content except for 4* magicite and

THAT *** DRAGON IN CRYSTAL TOWER.

My timing is apparently crappy,or something.
By Jetackuu 2018-04-10 08:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I was able to clear all the nightmare dungeons, but I can't even touch the magicite ones. It's not like I'm lacking a lot of gear either, I've spent an obscene amount of money, especially on this 3rd anniversary event, we don't even want to talk about it.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2018-04-10 08:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shinryu Celestriate is a pain in the butt to deal with on this particular CT tier. Also Chaos. Screw Chaos.

Currently working on a sub-30 team for Fire 4*, also quite the pain in the butt >>;
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-10 08:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Yeah, I was able to clear all the nightmare dungeons, but I can't even touch the magicite ones. It's not like I'm lacking a lot of gear either, I've spent an obscene amount of money, especially on this 3rd anniversary event, we don't even want to talk about it.

We won't discuss my chasing Cruelest Azure either, then.

The 3* magicite follow similar patterns, except for Shadow and Mist Dragons. I personally found Sea Lion to be the easiest; spamming that will help against Fenrir.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2018-04-10 09:01:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed that Sealioin is the easiest of the initial 3* bunch. Vote partially towards Bismark as the second easiest since he has no overly RNG mechanics, he just happens to hit like a truck.

If you happen to know which element is your strongest, I'd say start there though since with the current power creep, that should ensure some pretty crazy fast kills - given the implication that much funds were spent on the 3rd Anni banners which have INCREDIBLE elemental abilities.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-04-10 09:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I forgot I started this thread. Does anyone want me to edit the first post to include anything in particular, guide, info, etc? at the time I hadn't realized how in-depth the game was. If you guys would rather keep this as a discussion thread, then that's fine. Just asking.
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-10 16:31:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Up to you guys, honestly... though if you want assistance with writing guides/blurbs/helpful hints, I'm more than willing to help.

Using legend dived characters is also a way to trivialize some harder content. Ideally, you should have a few useful characters who can roflstomp things they excel at stomping (elemental weaknesses both natural and imperiled; double-proc white mage spamming instant BSB1 commands; super support).
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-04-10 19:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I still haven't gotten to CT or the hard fights in the 3rd anni event and bleh to doing it. This game has been backburner for a few months now and an almost complete miss this event really didn't help. I got Vaan/Bartz OSB on the 5 mythril pulls, but both of those are just stack sticks/attack+10 for my useful characters, SB itself is meh. Then I got OK LMR...but not OK USB...
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2018-04-11 21:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay!

Oh...

In terms of putting any sort of resources on the first page, I imagine putting on Enlir's spread sheet and the RK .pdf guide might be useful just in case some people want to go REALLY indepth into optimizations.

FFRK .pdf Guide

Enlir's Spreadsheet
 Asura.Murisia
user: Murisia
By Asura.Murisia 2018-04-11 21:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

damn, good deal, much better than me :P :P
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-01 15:34:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I know I haven't been active on this thread, but the new update is pretty neat. People still enjoying this game?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-06-01 15:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I did 3 pulls on the Overhaul banner. I have every 5* on it now. I have none of the 6*.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
Server: Bismarck
user: dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2018-06-01 17:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

So we know what phase 2 is? OK and Ramza LMR is super tempting
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-06-01 17:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

If you check the discord linked in Reddit there should be a data mining channel that may have it listed.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2018-06-07 15:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Pulled on the half-stamina buff relic draw and got Curilla's ultra sword that has att/def boost + dmg reflection and Aphmau's burst aristocrat's crown
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-07 16:12:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, the game is soooo different from when it first came out and my initial character. I took an extended break from it and I'm lost now.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-24 16:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alfylicious said: »
Could have sworn Ive seen people with two mog teachings equipped at the same time. Ill try to get a screenshot.

They have the exact same icon, if that's what is throwing you off.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
By Draylo 2018-07-30 15:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much figured it out with your last sentence. You have to have a lot of good SB's and equipment to complete those dungeons. It was almost impossible for me to do the magicite ones without any kind of synergy or good soul breaks like wall or atk boosts.

Grind some mythril through the dungeons and events and wait for the banners that have a good combination of realms or certain SBs. Or you can spend money, I personally only do the 100 gem pulls and I occasionally get some nice things from it.
By Jetackuu 2018-07-30 15:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't touch mote/magicite dungeons, get rekt way too easily.

Which is sad simply based on the # of equipment I have.
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2018-07-30 18:38:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If you can get the Mythril the first banner of the current FFV event has some nice Bartz tools. Bartz being quad elemental allows him to hit quite a few things with ease and can give you the shoe in to handle those magecite and mote dungeons where he can hit those weaknesses.

Banner 2 has Bartz' USB1 as well which goes well with chains if you can get your hand on them. USB2 + Glint gives Bartz a lot of reach without too much support outside of a boostga and haste.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2018-07-30 18:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're careful with your mythril, there's a nearly universal cheese strat that you can shoot for that can handle a good chunk of the most difficult fights.

Basically, you'll need one character with with a Soul Break that puts a barrier on your party that reflects damage (Alphinaud's SSB, Cloud of Darkness' BSB, etc.). Depending on the fight, you'll need 2-4 healers with insta-cast cure soul breaks with Last Stand, and you can fill in any remaining spots with whatever you need, depending on the fight's gimmick.

This strat is particularly nice when you don't have strong characters in every element and damage type, as you basically can just turtle up and let the enemy do most of the work in killing itself. I managed to kill Zeromus Boundless, the magicite dungeons, and various other fights with only minor variations in party setup between each one.
By Draylo 2018-07-30 18:44:57
Link | Quote | Reply

It was actually a lot harder in the past as I remember doing 50 mythril pulls and getting 0 5 star equipment or higher. Now they guarantee you one and they hand out mythril a lot with events and stuff so you have more chances. In addition to the quests that you can choose SBs, you should have an atk+haste and wall SB covered in some form.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2018-07-30 20:39:48
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone is trying to tackle a particular boss can post their relics here and might be able to strategize a clear. At minimum can tell you what to pull for (or maybe select from AA) to finish out a viable team. The Discord (link should be on the subreddit) can also help with such a thing generally.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [57 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2018-09-25 09:56:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well hot damn... a weak daily free relic draw gave me Marche's ultra soul break sword :p
First Page 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161