Yorcia Skirmish PLD Gear With DT / PDT?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Yorcia Skirmish PLD gear with DT / PDT?
Yorcia Skirmish PLD gear with DT / PDT?
 Cerberus.Warviper
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-02-22 09:15:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Guys.

Please show off your Yorcia Skirmish PLD gear in this thread.

Anyone gotten anything with ACC and PDT on it yet?
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-02-25 07:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess im starting with the 2 i have so far:

Gloves:

Feet:
 Asura.Lauriant
Server: Asura
user: Lauriant
By Asura.Lauriant 2015-02-25 08:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I got Acc and WS Acc and DT -3 on my Yorium hands last night I would post a picture but I didn't take one. Im just messing around right now since I can't find any list of augs you can get on this set.
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-02-25 08:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you remember what stone you used to get the -DT 3%?

Some have said duskslit stones - other have said duskdim stones

And did you use +0,+1 or +2?
 Asura.Lauriant
By Asura.Lauriant 2015-02-25 08:17:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I used x1 Duskslit +1 for DT-3 what did you use for enmity +? Lol I tried a random stone got -1 enmity.
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-02-25 08:20:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Lauriant said: »
I used x1 Duskslit +1 for DT-3 what did you use for enmity +? Lol I tried a random stone got -1 enmity.

Thats a good question - actually cant remember it was some of my junkstones i just threw at it - think it was a leafslit +0 but might have been a leaftip (that would just seem odd if it was a leaftip sinec its ranged bonuses usually).
 Asura.Lauriant
By Asura.Lauriant 2015-02-25 08:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Warviper said: »
Asura.Lauriant said: »

Thats a good question - actually cant remember it was some of my junkstones i just threw at it - think it was a leafslit +0 but might have been a leaftip (that would just seem odd if it was a leaftip sinec its ranged bonuses usually).

Oh ok I'll try Leafslit thank you yeah that would be weird.
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-25 12:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asked in Random Augs thread and didn't get answered so I'll try here. What's the highest reported Phalanx amount on Yorium stuff?
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-02-25 12:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Highest I've seen or heard of is +3. Which is still mind bogglingly good.

5/5 Yorium with +3, and +5 on weard, and a PLD could have -50 dmg phalanx. <,<
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-25 12:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks; Dusk slot will definitely be Phalanx and probably Enmity for Leaf. What are people opting for with Snow? Don't particularly care for Acc/Att since I plan on just using Acro for DDing and Yorium will just be for the sake of a few macro swaps.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-02-25 13:16:01
Link | Quote | Reply

ACC/ATK is about it. If you're only planing on using yorium for a casting piece, you could just leave snow augs off.

Alternatively, You could get MAB+10, for Aeolian Edge. But that's fairly niche. If you do get MAB for AE though, then you'd also want WSdmg+3%. Which is a dusk aug, so it can't be on the same piece as phalanx+.

I'm making.... a lot of sets..

Have cure+5% on body/legs/feet. Will probably make a cure+ head too. Don't need cure+ on hands due to macabre. Then going to add Phalanx+ to each of those. and make them dedicated casting pieces. So that set would be.

head: Cure+5%/Phalanx+3
body: Cure+5%/Phalanx+3
hands: Fastcast+3/Phalanx+3
legs: Cure+5%/Phalanx+3
feet: Cure+5%/Phalanx+3

As purely casting pieces there's not really anything snow augs can do for you. And you can't do enmity+ cause it's on leaf.

Next, I'm thinking I might combine my Aeolian set with my enmity+.

Snow, MAB+10
Leaf, Enmity+10
Dusk, WS DMG+3%

Would also double as a badass Atonement set. Not sure about body. Phorcys will win for atonement. But since I can't seem to find good calcs for aoelian I'm not sure which would be better.

The other thing is, Acro tends to have higher stats, dex for example... So assuming the same Augs I might be better off making this set on acro.

And last, a hybrid PDT/acc set. I haven't looked into this one too closely yet, but Something like;

PDT -4%,
acc/atk 20,

Then I'm a bit torn on last aug. Could do a DPS related aug. STP or DA. Or could do emnity+. For more Enmity gain on melee, and less enmity loss. Need to compare stats to current gear and see if I'd be better of using non-yorium pieces in any slots.

If I end up making the AE set on Acro, then I'd want enmity+ on at least a few pieces of the Hybrid Yorium set. Those that have base enmtiy already(hands/feet),cause they'd beat out enmity aug'd acro.

Oh, and then I'll probably use my DRG's Acro for pure DPS tp. I'm not sure I wanna think about ws sets atm.

Yep, my inv is screwed. I don't even know how I'm gonna fit all this. XD
 Ragnarok.Fasaga
user: Fasaga
By Ragnarok.Fasaga 2015-02-25 13:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Llewelyn said: »
Thanks; Dusk slot will definitely be Phalanx and probably Enmity for Leaf. What are people opting for with Snow? Don't particularly care for Acc/Att since I plan on just using Acro for DDing and Yorium will just be for the sake of a few macro swaps.

Given that you don't care for acc/att, i'd say your best bet for snow would be just def+. You can actually see some pretty high values, +~25. Obviously, not the most useful thing in the world, but if your using these pieces for emnity/phalanx macros, they extra def would stack up over a few pieces in case you were getting hit midswap.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-02-25 13:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Fasaga said: »
Odin.Llewelyn said: »

Given that you don't care for acc/att, i'd say your best bet for snow would be just def+. You can actually see some pretty high values, +~25. Obviously, not the most useful thing in the world, but if your using these pieces for emnity/phalanx macros, they extra def would stack up over a few pieces in case you were getting hit midswap.
Hmmm, that's probably the best option. Although, I dunno at what point I'd be willing to use even nq snow stones on def+.
 Odin.Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2015-02-25 13:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Have cure+5% on body/legs/feet. Will probably make a cure+ head too. Don't need cure+ on hands due to macabre. Then going to add Phalanx+ to each of those. and make them dedicated casting pieces. So that set would be.

head: Cure+5%/Phalanx+3
body: Cure+5%/Phalanx+3
hands: Fastcast+3/Phalanx+3
legs: Cure+5%/Phalanx+3
feet: Cure+5%/Phalanx+3
Is that actually Cure Potency or Cure effect received? And which stone is that? If it's cure received then I'm assuming that's leafslit.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2015-02-25 14:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It's Cure potency. And it's from leafdim. It's quite annoying that the cure+ and cure received+ are in the same augment slot. -.-