Vaccine / Health Care Scam Exposed.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 18 19
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-02 19:12:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Stop spreading misinformation Lordgrim. It's very worrying from someone who wants to be in politics to do something as bad as that.

Whats worrying is that you think i am spreading misinformation. I think it would be in the best interest of your nation or the world to think outside the republican and democrat box. I am against imperialism i recognize my nation to not be a empire its projecting itself to be. Where are you from sehachan ? Italy ? i am just guessing. Now read carefully Imperialism influences and effects what foreign citizens do and how they live in there country regardless if they believe they are affected or not . Take from that what you will. Now say for example you got a interventionist party like Republicans and Democrats what if they do not like the way italians eat italian ice ? Then your nation is under the cross hairs and special forces operate within your nation destabilizing your country. Thats what Imperialism does.

I am not for imperialism i want to make my country a better place that thinks for itself and takes care of itself and takes the advise our first president gave us " do not mettle in foreign affairs". So instead of worrying about politics changing in america you should welcome it. A Better America is a better world. I want you to choose how you eat italian ice. God bless and have a nice day.
First, I don't eat ice. No one eats ice, wtf.

Second, Italy doesn't have a two-party system like US. Educate yourself and come again.

Imperialism has nothing to do with vaccinations. Are you that dense or are you just trying to derail the topic? It's one or the other.

Think twice know your rights about vaccines and flu shots.

I never said italy had a two party system i think your flut shots and vaccins have gave you selective reading . Did your flu shots and vaccine damages make you think i said italy today in the year 2015 has 2 political parties called republicans and democrats ?

Pardon me i said the american way of saying "italian ice".
I ment Gelato
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-02 19:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I think it would be in the best interest of your nation or the world to think outside the republican and democrat box.
No, I didn't make it up.
And again, vaccines didn't give me autism.

And again also, imperialism has nothing to do with vaccinations.
Guide Maker
By Seha 2015-03-02 19:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
He didn't say ice.. He said Italian ice.

Place of origin: Italy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_ice

When you go about discrediting people please don't be as dense as you portray them to be.
LOL.
That's interesting, really. We have gelato and granita, whatever that slushie you're linking me and labeling italian, is not italian at all. Another american invention with the italian label, like those weird sauces you guys have lol.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-03-02 19:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Jebus! I never thought I'd be defending Seha, but referring to her as "dense" while under the assumption that Italians refer to gelato etc. as "Ice Italiano" or whatever comes to your mind...

/not amused
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-02 19:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Defending Hitler's rule... this thread works wonders.

New rule of the internet, if you find yourself defending Hitler, stop arguing, you've lost.
The loser is actually the first person to mention Hitler.
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:22:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this real life what does vaccines have to do with Italian ice ?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-02 19:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Wikipedia and their lies! How dare they claim Italian ice comes from Italy. What were they thinking?!

Using Wikipedia as a source of information shall hence forth be known as the Italian ice fallacy.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-02 19:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Is this real life what does vaccines have to do with Italian ice ?
That's how I became immune to diabetes.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never been to Italy but I assume they have water that freezes !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-02 19:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

New rule of the internet, if you find yourself defending Hitler, stop arguing, you've lost.
That's Godwin. Defending Hitler's rule is entirely different subject.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure if Hitler was around he would put mercury in the vaccines of the Jews !

We've come full circle.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-02 19:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure if Hitler was around he would put mercury in the vaccines of the Jews !

We've come full circle.
We have a winner!

/thread
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-02 19:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

My favourite icecream is made from jews juice.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-02 19:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you know imperialism has nothing to do with vaccinations? History says otherwise with medical experimentation nazi scientists performed they liked the idea of imperialism and world domination.

I don't. i believe you should have a choice to put your life on the line for science.

Quote:
I think it would be in the best interest of your nation or the world to think outside the republican and democrat box.
No, I didn't make it up.
And again, vaccines didn't give me autism.

And again also, imperialism has nothing to do with vaccinations.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-02 19:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Jebus! I never thought I'd be defending Seha
It's the wondrous magic of this thread.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-03-02 19:28:12
Link | Quote | Reply

italian gelato/french sorbet and american 'italian' ice are different things. italian ice is made from blood taken from vaccine victims to spread aids and ebola through the populace and funnel us all into ACORN and FEMA camps for easy extermination
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

*hopes this becomes a discussion about what is Italian ice and what isn't*
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-02 19:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought George Washington was the first person to purposely infect his soldiers in order for them to get sick and build up an immunity. I forgot what disease he did this with, smallpox maybe?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I've been drinking milk lately to keep from getting rickets !

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-02 19:34:04
Link | Quote | Reply

*hopes this becomes a discussion about what is Italian ice and what isn't*
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 19:34:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Altimaomega said: »
Look who wants some attention. Sorry.. I will not make out with you. Please stop stalking me.
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:34:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought George Washington was the first person to purposely infect his soldiers in order for them to get sick and build up an immunity. I forgot what disease he did this with, smallpox maybe?

Citation found:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/05/george-washington-the-first-vaxxer.html

In early January 1777, General George Washington decided to take an action that would later be deemed his most important strategic decision of the war, even though it had nothing to do with the positioning of his troops, and to take it on the basis of his scientific understanding of the situation: he was going to order the inoculation of all Continental troops and recruits against smallpox. For an agonizing 18 months he had been wrestling with the decision, knowing it would mean having to counter the express orders of the Continental Congress and the decrees of the legislatures of half the rebelling colonies.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-02 19:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

From the very thread you like so much. Since you quote yourself all the time like it means something, I'll do the same.
No, not an opinion. Cause believing in the pharmaceutical conspiracy would imply that all of the scientists, researchers and students of the whole world in the fields of pharmacy, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, genetics, medicine, biotechnologies, and whathaveyou, are all together in one big plot to fool the masses.
Occam strikes again.
Those on your side of this argument are always saying "OMG PEOPLE STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING SCIENTISTS SAY" yeah, try opening books and learn something instead of doing the exact same thing you accuse us of, except for the fact that you listen to misinformed propaganda. You want unbiased truth? Go to a library and start learning, stop watching videos.

edit: obviously was talking to Lordgrim.
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 19:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

From the very thread you like so much. Since you quote yourself all the time like it means something, I'll do the same.
No, not an opinion. Cause believing in the pharmaceutical conspiracy would imply that all of the scientists, researchers and students of the whole world in the fields of pharmacy, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, genetics, medicine, biotechnologies, and whathaveyou, are all together in one big plot to fool the masses.
Occam strikes again.
Those on your side of this argument are always saying "OMG PEOPLE STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING SCIENTISTS SAY" yeah, try opening books and learn something instead of doing the exact same thing you accuse us of, except for the fact that you listen to misinformed propaganda. You want unbiased truth? Go to a library and start learning, stop watching videos.

edit: obviously was talking to Lordgrim.

obviously
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-02 19:39:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't even responding to your post that time lol.
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:39:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe any Scientist that wears a bow tie.

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-02 19:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Citation found:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/05/george-washington-the-first-vaxxer.html

In early January 1777, General George Washington decided to take an action that would later be deemed his most important strategic decision of the war, even though it had nothing to do with the positioning of his troops, and to take it on the basis of his scientific understanding of the situation: he was going to order the inoculation of all Continental troops and recruits against smallpox. For an agonizing 18 months he had been wrestling with the decision, knowing it would mean having to counter the express orders of the Continental Congress and the decrees of the legislatures of half the rebelling colonies.
Fone posts historical information on the subject on hand...
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-02 19:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe any Scientist that wears a bow tie.
Bow ties should be banned.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:41:31
Link | Quote | Reply

He is enjoying jerking that balloon a little too much !
By fonewear 2015-03-02 19:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Since we are lacking conspiracies here you go:
Skip to 1:38 of video. Proof the Jews are behind this !
YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 18 19