Itemizer [plugin] No Longer Supoorted. Need Help!!

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Itemizer [plugin] no longer supoorted. Need help!!
Itemizer [plugin] no longer supoorted. Need help!!
 Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Azzariah
By Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah 2015-01-15 15:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey everyone. I have been a long time user of the Itemizer plugin, and just read that its no longer being supported as of this last update. Can anyone help me understand the Itemizer add on? I have no experience with .lua and have no idea where to begin.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-01-15 16:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It works almost entirely the same as the plugin, only you have to use two slashes now and you have more options. If you go to "Itemizer" in the "Addon" tab of Windower and click on "About" it will bring you to a page that explains the usage. You don't need to know any Lua for it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah
By Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah 2015-01-15 16:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I see the " " and ; went away in this addon Arcon. Guess I need to know how to make the destination, and where to put the script. Do I still save as .txt file?

for [plugin Itemizer] I use /console exec MNK/Put.txt and the file goes in my Script folder. What do I do different in the addon?

//put Qaaxo harness sack for example...
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-01-16 02:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Neither the Itemizer plugin nor the Itemizer add-on have anything to do with *.txt files. Those files contain regular Windower commands. You just have to replace this
Code
input /get ...
input /put ...

with this:
Code
get ...
put ...

And this:
Code
/get ...
/put ...

with this:
Code
//get ...
//put ...

Once you do that everything should be working as before. The ; has nothing to do with Itemizer, and you can still use "", you just don't have to anymore. Check Itemizer's ReadMe file for a more detailed descriptions of how commands work.
 Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah
By Quetzalcoatl.Azzariah 2015-01-16 06:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for your help Arcon.