Teen Girl Kills Brother - Justfied Or Murder?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:22:50
Link | Quote | Reply

if that doesn't get through what would you do if i were to rape and abuse you for years while the police/cps did nothing then you notice a gun just chillin in a room 5 feet away ?
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
yeah but you seem to miss the point that there were years of documented abuse in which the police/cps did *** about had she ran away they would have most likely caught her and returned her to the home since they were ok with what was going on apparently even if they did'nt what do you think would happen to the 11 yr old daughter had the abuse/rape sponge escaped
Typical Florida for you. People there and in Texas are neither sane, nor rationally thinking.

yet you expect this girl to run away and live peacefully in some magic fantasyland that apparently exists somewhere with no repercussion to her younger sibling ?
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 16:25:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Makira said: »
Odin.Godofgods said: »
Quote:
Police: Teen Girl Fatally Shot Brother Who Locked Her in Her Room

Authorities say a 15-year-old girl who was repeatedly locked in her room with just a blanket and a bucket fatally shot her 16-year-old brother this week in White Springs, Fla.

1.)Police say the 16-year-old boy locked his sister in her room on Monday while their parents were out of town. After he fell asleep, the 15-year-old allegedly talked her 11-year-old sister into unlocking the door.

2.)Police say the teen girl then broke into her parents' room through a window and used their pistol to fatally shoot her brother.

The teen girl had endured years of abuse, police say. According to police documents, their mother reported that they often locked their 15-year-old in her room, and their father said they had done so for up to 20 days straight. The room that they kept her in contained a blanket and a bucket filled with urine, police reported.

3.)In 2010, the teen girl's uncle was convicted of molesting her. Then, in 2011, the girl's mother reportedly caught the siblings having sex. The teen girl had also tried to commit suicide in the past, but it was not reported to authorities.

4.)Prosecutors are mulling whether to charge the 15-year-old girl and her 11-year-old sister as adults. Their parents also face child neglect charges.

Source
1- The brother was asleep, she was outside of the home. Were there no passing motorists she could've flagged down to beg for help? Were there no neighbors at home at the time she could've sought help from? There probably were. She had the option of being rescued off the roof and escaping that house, but chose not to use that option.

2- The gun might have been an inanimate object, yet it was still in the home. As soon as her hand curled around the grip, it had found it's way into her unstable hands and plans. "Oh, you'd rather the rapist or the robber, or the person assaulting you keep doing so without acting to defend yourself"? Haha, no. Those are reasons why I always have a halfway decent knife on my person. You can defend yourself just as well without turning to guns as the "end all, be all" answer.

3- The state knew about all those times she was molested and abused. The state had a right and responsibility to remove her and the other two children from that situation and make them wards of the state. This is as much the state's fault as it is the abusive family's fault.

4- While I'm unsure about the 15 year old murderer not being tried as an adult, in fact, she knew what she was doing if you ask me and had other options to get out of that situation that she chose not to use, the 11 year old just listened to her older sister and unlocked the door to let her out. Seeing as how the other girl is 11, no. You don't try a preteen girl as an adult. You try her as a juvenile if you must, though I'd rather see the state step in and do the right thing instead and make them both wards of the state instead of punishing them for what the 15 year old did.

But, then again, this did happen in Florida, and most Florida residents, like most Texas residents, are backwards-thinking idiots that need to be sterilized so they can't reproduce.

So... are you from Texas or Florida? >.>
Neither. Thank god for that. Hence why I'm aware murder isn't always the answer to life's problems. Yourself, on the other hand...

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Kinda went under the radar, but what will happen to the youger sister when this is all over? Assuming the older one won't be jailed, I still doubt she'll remain with the parents(or I hope so), but in that case can she stay with the sister? Cause remaining alone would be just another nail in the tragedy.

edit: sorry if I typed this horribly, some posters have a bad influence
50% chance if the younger sister is tried, it'd be as a Juvenile. That'd be if this happened in Connecticut, where people are actually sane and rationally thinking. This did happen in Florida, however. Hard to tell when you're dealing with society's rejects like that entire state.

Bwuhahahaha. Yes. Because I think her running to the police who ignored her for years is a bad idea, I must be the ignorant one. Let her keep falling back into the death trap she was in so she'd eventually just attempt to kill herself (again) and succeed. At least now, hopefully, she can get the helps he needs and be free from her *** *** parents. I can totally understand why my way of thinking is illogical. Too bad for you, I'm pregnant :P Guess I'll be bringing in another person into the world who will just be so damn illogical.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

that poor kid is going to be half kuzy...
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 16:28:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bwuhahahaha.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

the only people that should be facing charges in this case are the parents the police and cps you don't light someone on fire then punish them for jumping into a lake
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

That'd be if this happened in Connecticut, where people are actually sane and rationally thinking.
must be so easy to live in connecticut where everyone is sane and rational because sandy hook obviously never happened
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 16:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

She's 15 and abused. The people she's been told all her life that are supposed to help her, didn't. Why on earth would she think "let me go call the fire department... or EMT" She took a course of action that would be instant for her. I never said they don't exist, oh potato. Don't put words in my mouth.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

ok best case scenario the fire department comes gets her off the roof then does what ?(here's a hint it's standard procedure EVERYWHERE for first responders) i happen to be a paramedic since i was 21 and an emt/volunteer at the fire dept. 2 years prior and know this ***very *** well
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-01-10 16:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

>cant afford to go to disney without begging strangers
>having children

only thing i got out of this thread
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:40:30
Link | Quote | Reply

well if you don't know that's ok i suppose at least you live in connecticut where no irrational people exist

1. secure the person i.e bring her to safety
2. check for injuries
3. in this case would be investigating the reason she was on the roof
here's where it gets *** for the girl
4. alert proper authorities/get them to hospital (police) (you know those guys who did ***for at the very least 4 years of documented abuse)
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 16:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
>having children

What was that, like, 4 months ago? Never said we couldn't afford it, lol. We paid for a good 90% of the trip ourselves. Move along drama starter and try and stay focused on the actual thread.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:47:22
Link | Quote | Reply

totally sane

more sane

completely rational

even more rationalererererer than the others! now with lime flavor
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

people with your rationale and sanity level are the reason she had to resort to murder lol
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 16:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh really, Anjisnu? Like the EMTs and fire fighters wouldn't just take her to the hospital themselves? Like doctors wouldn't take a look at her and get her a victim's advocate who could help her set a court date? Like that same victim's advocate wouldn't push to make her and her sister wards of the state? Must be nice, not having a working brain in your head. While yes, part of what fire departments and EMTs must do is secure the person in question, you forgot one thing that you, yourself had mentioned. Part of securing her would be take her to be fully, medically examined. Like abuse that she was going through wouldn't be physically noticeable by doctors and nurses, right?
Also, this:
>having children

Made me lol. She can't afford Disney, yet can afford to have and raise a child? Hasn't she ever heard of the phrase "living within your means"?

What is with your peoples obsession over my life you know nothing about? lol. You must all live some pretty boring lives to bring up stuff from forever ago on a thread it's irrelevant on, and your information is 100% wrong. If we paid for 90% of it, I'm pretty sure we're living within our means just fine.

Get back on topic, even if your way of thinking on said topic is trash anyway.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:56:56
Link | Quote | Reply

i was referring to police as proper authorities in that case not that police should take them to hospitals and victims advocates are just glorified cps/social workers who would maybe (idk does not seem to be the policy in that area to help victims) attempt to take this girls case to the same court that is considering trying her and the absolutely innocent 11 yr old lol yep that would end well
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 16:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

i was operating under the assumption that most people know that if a paramedic/emt team is there that they will always be the ones to take them to the hospital my mistake in hoping for logic from an upstanding citizen of super happy funtime crime free connecticut
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-10 17:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

But, then again, this did happen in Florida, and most Florida residents, like most Texas residents, are backwards-thinking idiots that need to be sterilized so they can't reproduce.
If anyone needs to be sterilized for the betterment of society, you would be on top of that list....

>.>
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 17:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

who here is trolling other than the jackass dog that never brings the ducks you shoot back to you?
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-10 17:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

and for the record if im one of the supposed trolls my posts are fairly well policed on this site
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-10 17:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh really, Anjisnu? Like the EMTs and fire fighters wouldn't just take her to the hospital themselves? Like doctors wouldn't take a look at her and get her a victim's advocate who could help her set a court date? Like that same victim's advocate wouldn't push to make her and her sister wards of the state? Must be nice, not having a working brain in your head. While yes, part of what fire departments and EMTs must do is secure the person in question, you forgot one thing that you, yourself had mentioned. Part of securing her would be take her to be fully, medically examined. Like abuse that she was going through wouldn't be physically noticeable by doctors and nurses, right?
Also, this:
>having children

Made me lol. She can't afford Disney, yet can afford to have and raise a child? Hasn't she ever heard of the phrase "living within your means"?

What is with your peoples obsession over my life you know nothing about? lol. You must all live some pretty boring lives to bring up stuff from forever ago on a thread it's irrelevant on, and your information is 100% wrong. If we paid for 90% of it, I'm pretty sure we're living within our means just fine.

Stop shoving your life down internet people's throats and they won't give a ***. Just because you have *** doesn't make you or your life suddenly interesting.

I don't really care who's "right" or "wrong" in this drama, but you can't be complaining about people taking jabs at your personal life when you advertise it. You're asking to get fisted in doing so. Your profile line is enough to label you as a low quality attention *** already.

Be careful about the information you share, kids.
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 17:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Also, this:
>having children

Stop shoving your life down internet people's throats and they won't give a ***. Just because you have *** doesn't make you or your life suddenly interesting.

I don't really care who's "right" or "wrong" in this drama, but you can't be complaining about people taking jabs at your personal life when you advertise it. You're asking to get fisted in doing so. Your profile line is enough to label you as a low quality attention *** already.

Be careful about the information you share, kids.

Profile quote is there because of how frequently you guys bring it up whenever I post in a thread. You bring it up, this thread alone is proof of that. I don't see how that's setting myself up for jabs at my life whenever I post when it's completely off topic. All Kuzy did was post a link that was originally for family/friends as a wedding registry, we wanted a trip instead of gifts. Don't run your mouth about ***you don't know, how about that? :)
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-10 17:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a video game forum where you don't know most people. Why would you share your "critical" life details here? What's the point?

Do you expect those 99% you don't know to care, to give you attention? What is the goal of telling me, for example, that you are married, pregnant and to let me know what you look like? What are you looking for in doing so?
And if you don't aim at them at all, then why do it here?
But even then, you do what you want, you can literally do what you want within the rules, but why complain when people use these information to set you on fire here? You make no sense.

That's a pretty cool thing to know that you wanted a trip and not gifts, but can you tell me what is the point of telling me? I don't care what you wanted, I'm just telling you to stop being a dumb ***.
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-10 17:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a video game forum where you don't know most people. Why would you share your "critical" life details here? What's the point?

Do you expect those 99% you don't know to care, to give you attention? What is the goal of telling me, for example, that you are married, pregnant and to let me know what you look like? What are you looking for in doing so?
But even then, you do what you want, you can literally do what you want within the rules, but why complain when people use these information to set you on fire here? You make no sense.

That's a pretty cool thing to know that you wanted a trip and not gifts, but can you tell me what is the point of telling me? I don't care what you wanted, I'm just telling you to stop being a dumb ***.

Are you done yet?

Because I also don't care about what you have to say so... might as well stop talking to each other. Seems to solve all the problems there.

Also, not sure if you know this or not. There's this button called "block" you can press to never see my "attention *** dumb ***" posts ever again. I'd suggest using it before you give yourself a heart attack reading my posts that seem to bother you so much... for whatever reason >.>
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-01-10 17:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

>having children

lmfao

sorry, carry on
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-01-10 18:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you done yet?

Because I also don't care about what you have to say so... might as well stop talking to each other. Seems to solve all the problems there.

Also, not sure if you know this or not. There's this button called "block" you can press to never see my "attention *** dumb ***" posts ever again. I'd suggest using it before you give yourself a heart attack reading my posts that seem to bother you so much... for whatever reason >.>
I'm not angry or anything, don't get me wrong, I was just explaining why you are an idiot to be butthurt that people use the information you give them to make fun of you.

Also, blocking you won't stop your stupidity, which is why I attempted to make you realize reality in a harsh way.

Look at Kaceytron, she understood she was doing something wrong with video games so she stopped trying to git gud and found a way to afford several trips to Disney land/world instead. Now that's a smart girl.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7