Teen Girl Kills Brother - Justfied Or Murder?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ragnarok.Amador
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Amador
By Ragnarok.Amador 2015-01-09 19:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad she killed life, and the bad.

No on a serious note though, good for her. *** that ***.

Ay if you ever get raped by the person who is supposed to love you and protect you, by all means kill the ***. Kill him dead, and good. Then kill it again, and gooder.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
eslim said: »
You are plenty HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE with the "raping you as we speak" but the "psycho" brother is true with a lot to do with the parents.

I guess this is where I give u advice? Don't exadurated ur emotions within the brain and you'll be able to see beyond drastic measures.

I'm taking it to the furthest extreme possible, a ploy in arguments and debates, to reduce your opponents stance to the utterly ridiculous and see them try and justify their position, when faced with the most extreme situation, you then test their resolve on whether you think its ok.

So Answer the question: Do you Feel that someone, who is being raped, should.

A. Take it.
B. Kill the ***.

This isn't about the OP, its now about your belief that Murder is always wrong. If you honestly chose A, and I hope you do.

Wow.

and just an FYI I used to work for the Judicial system in the UK, so my knowledge on this Seriously trumps yours.
Why is A the 'bad' choice?

Both are bad imo, but single out A?

I would never advocate someone actively choosing to be a victim or putting stigma on someone who fight's back.

Otherwise we would all speak German.
Kein zweifel.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:34:09
Link | Quote | Reply

should of been dealt with by way of submission

You're again saying the Victim should submit to this?

Is English your first language?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
There are a number of tragic events that ultimately lead to this outcome. To ignore them all is another great tragedy, that somehow places blame upon the victim finding a way out, that wasn't suicide, in which the inevitable response would be from many "permanent solution to a temporary problem".

I'm going to make my own country, where people that do this ***are shot on sight.

Who's joining?
You need to be allowed to print your own currency to be considered an independent nation. Good luck with that.
Don't worry I got it covered.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-09 19:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

i would of done the same thing she would of done in that situation every time, but the result her being in the system is my biggest objection.
What does this mean? I'm not trolling or anything, honestly can't make sense of the post.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Amador said: »
I'm glad she killed life, and the bad.

No on a serious note though, good for her. *** that ***.

Ay if you ever get raped by the person who is supposed to love you and protect you, by all means kill the ***. Kill him dead, and good. Then kill it again, and gooder.
i would of done the same thing she would of done in that situation every time, but the result her being in the system is my biggest objection.

The your earlier comment was stupid. You can't condone someones actions and saying she should be put into the system when you'd have done the same thing in that situation, you are making no sense.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

should of been dealt with by way of submission
You're again saying the Victim should submit to this?

Is English your first language?
find another enemy.

I dont consider you an enemy, you're not in my league to even be consider (that's a joke).

You're sentences do not make sense.

I'm not the only person commenting on this.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-09 19:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the system part that I didn't get.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-09 19:37:41
Link | Quote | Reply

the morals of reality and true justice should be set in motion first within everyone anyways, then we can argue necessity; in this society the justification is morally confined to it's current stance which i don't have an objection to the result

What in the *** does this even mean
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
What does this mean? I'm not trolling or anything, honestly can't make sense of the post.
i see reality a string, so if that string did this then my string would of done that.

You're either high, dont speak english or trying to upset people, because again talking about reality in strings is lolwhat....

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:38:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes death is the only submission that works. Not an advocate of it, but I've personally been in enough situations where I would have been ok with permanently putting down a threat to my safety, and not thinking twice about it.

I am lucky I have not been left with that as my only option, but I'm not so naïve to think that others aren't in that situation.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:38:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I'm a little drunk, but if I recall eslim is high a lot. I suppose I could find the quote.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
the morals of reality and true justice should be set in motion first within everyone anyways, then we can argue necessity; in this society the justification is morally confined to it's current stance which i don't have an objection to the result

What in the *** does this even mean

Someone trying to sound smart when they can't articulate themselves in a manner that is in English. Normally happens when using Auto translate hence I queried their main language in case this was all a miss understanding.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-01-09 19:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

all i'm sayin is if this household (parents) wasn't in living conditions to all people living in it then it should of been dealt with by way of submission, not death.
Please tell me this is just a horribly worded sentence and you aren't suggesting the girl should have just let this continue to happen.
 Ragnarok.Amador
Server: Ragnarok
user: Amador
By Ragnarok.Amador 2015-01-09 19:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You have got to be trolling.

Go mop your brother off. Against his will. Then lock him in a closet. With a bucket.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-09 19:39:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It means that last bong rip had all the thc
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
It means that last bong rip had all the thc
aka the lucky hit
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-09 19:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll never see me encouraging killing off someone regardless of crime. But of course you also won't find me sad for her brother's demise. But unfortunately I also understand fully well why she did that.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll never see me encouraging killing off someone regardless of crime. But of course you also won't find me sad for her brother's demise. But unfortunately I also understand fully well why she did that.
The beauty of grey.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly I can't say I'd have done the same thing, I'd like to think I would have. But until you're put in that situation you have no idea how your instincts will react.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-09 19:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Perfect reason why I can never hold any type of power the type of punishment these parents would receive would make Caligula blush
By Chimerawizard 2015-01-09 19:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the system part that I didn't get.
Quote:
The girls were being held in juvenile detention on suspicion of murder and a prosecutor is trying to decide whether they will be charged as adults. Their parents face charges of child neglect and failing to supervise.

The 3-year-old is in the custody of child welfare officials.
11 & 15 yo are in the system.

If that took away the confusion. great, otherwise I don't understand what you don't get.

also:
Quote:
The girls' mother told police they often locked the 15-year-old girl up when she misbehaved. The longest they kept her locked in her room was 20 consecutive days, the father told police.

In the girl's room, police found only a blanket and a bucket filled with urine in the closet.

"It was learned that (the 15-year-old girl) has made past attempts at ending her life but neither law enforcement nor (emergency management services) was notified," police wrote in their report.

They also say the children's mother discovered the siblings having sex in 2011.
and that's all the parents are being charged with?

and to think I live in florida... I wonder if moving to a different state will help.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Perfect reason why I can never hold any type of power the type of punishment these parents would receive would make Caligula blush

Come join my country, I need a Judge for all the Stupid.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:45:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you're as high as the person you're trying to explain ***to, who happens to be high, don't bother.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you're as high as the person you're trying to explain ***to, who happens to be high, don't bother.

But Rose! This Sandwich is like, full of colours and stuff.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fascist!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7