Teen Girl Kills Brother - Justfied Or Murder?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
Teen girl kills brother - Justfied or murder?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Ragnarok.Amador
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Amador
By Ragnarok.Amador 2015-01-09 18:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

If there was no gun in the home, I am sure this girl would have found a Knife, A Pillow, A Frying Pan, An Iron, A Box Cutter, A Stick!

The gun isn't a question, and should not be questioned.
This girl was going to kill that sick *** of a brother she was screwed by. End of Story.
[+]
 Cerberus.Makira
Server: Cerberus
user: Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-09 19:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Quote:
Police say the teen girl then broke into her parents' room through a window and used their pistol to fatally shoot her brother.

The teen girl had endured years of abuse, police say. According to police documents, their mother reported that they often locked their 15-year-old in her room, and their father said they had done so for up to 20 days straight. The room that they kept her in contained a blanket and a bucket filled with urine, police reported.
Children in the home? Check. Mentally unstable person in the home? Check...
Gun in the home? Check...

Although this whole situation could've easily been avoided had the state DCF stepped in to remove and protect the girl in question, I reiterate again, here, what I do every single time a gun finds it's way to the hands of a child that uses it to murder:
GUNS HAVE NO PLACE IN A HOME WHERE THERE ARE CHILDREN OR THE MENTALLY ILL ALSO PRESENT. YOU LIKE TO SHOOT? RENT A GUN LOCKER AT YOUR LOCAL FIRING RANGE, KEEP YOUR GUNS IN THERE. DO NOT KEEP THEM IN THE HOME.

Oh boy. Gun activists, yay. Keep them locked up in your home or out of children's reach/knowledge. My mom had a gun in the house while I grew up and I never even knew about it. To this day I STILL don't know where she kept it and I"m almost *** 29. Stop that ***right now >.>
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-09 19:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because you didn't find it doesn't mean another kid wouldn't have
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-09 19:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Just because you didn't find it doesn't mean another kid wouldn't have

I didn't find it because I didn't know about it nor ever want to shoot someone >.> Not every child is going to go on a shooting spree. If they don't know about it they have nothing to look for or "accidentally" find. I will never understand how someone accidentally finds a gun when myself and many others went their entire lives never finding their parents weapons.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

It's called an "accidental find" for a reason. You stumble across something accidentally.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-09 19:09:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for presents, playing hide and seek in the house etc. There are many ways
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-09 19:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
whatever the case may be, she isn't going to walk free for a long time because killing life is still a big deal in my mind.

even if she was put in a rehabilitation center, they'd drug her and ruin a future she could of possibly had so regardless of what the verdict will be she *** her life up even more than what could of resulted.

Obviously have no idea what goes on

What kinda *** up place do you think she's going to lol
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

whatever the case may be, she isn't going to walk free for a long time because killing life is still a big deal in my mind.

even if she was put in a rehabilitation center, they'd drug her and ruin a future she could of possibly had so regardless of what the verdict will be she *** her life up even more than what could of resulted.
Given the circumstances, her family had already ruined any kind of future she may have had.

And just because it's a big deal in your mind, doesn't mean she'll be shackled with the guilt, when her own conscience could be clear because she freed herself from a never-ending cycle.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-09 19:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't matter how *** up of a place she could find herself in anything at this point is likely an upgrade
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This is pretty Stupid.

So, rather than kill the psycho who is raping you as you speak you think they should just give in and let it happen, seriously what the *** is wrong with you.

So the killing happened because of a Gun? Not because of some Molesteror and incompetent parents abusing someone? STFU that's Utterly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE to all those Gun Activists who are ACTUALLY thinking that's possible. FFS This is the one time the use a gun to murder someone is 100% right, this is the exact use it should be used for, self defense.

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:20:41
Link | Quote | Reply

A drastic situation, where in the brother could very well be raping her, would require drastic measures.

Don't be potato.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
A drastic situation, where in the brother could very well be raping her, would require drastic measures.

Don't be potato.
Go full broccoli!
 Cerberus.Makira
By Cerberus.Makira 2015-01-09 19:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It's called an "accidental find" for a reason. You stumble across something accidentally.

I get the literal version of it, that's not what I meant. My mom was smart enough to put it in a spot where it wouldn't accidentally be found. If my mother was smart enough to do that, I don't see why other parents aren't capable of doing so.

Obviously the girl knew a gun existed and knew where it was if she went into her parents room to find it and shoot her brother. Those parents just suck in general.

My "argument" is banning guns from all homes because children are present is ridiculous, and I'm about as liberal as they come. If you're going to own one, be smart about it, it's clearly not that hard.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You are plenty HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE with the "raping you as we speak" but the "psycho" brother is true with a lot to do with the parents.

I guess this is where I give u advice? Don't exadurated ur emotions within the brain and you'll be able to see beyond drastic measures.

I'm taking it to the furthest extreme possible, a ploy in arguments and debates, to reduce your opponents stance to the utterly ridiculous and see them try and justify their position, when faced with the most extreme situation, you then test their resolve on whether you think its ok.

So Answer the question: Do you Feel that someone, who is being raped, should.

A. Take it.
B. Kill the ***.

This isn't about the OP, its now about your belief that Murder is always wrong. If you honestly chose A, and I hope you do.

Wow.

and just an FYI I used to work for the Judicial system in the UK, so my knowledge on this Seriously trumps yours.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

No, it means don't be *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

And don't lump your moral values upon others, when it's patently ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-01-09 19:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim stop oh my god
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-09 19:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

She took what she felt was her only way out. With parents being in a sense accomplices to that torture she felt isolated and unable to find help. She just wanted to be free and it's sad this was how she got that but no one was there for her.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-09 19:27:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »
You are plenty HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE with the "raping you as we speak" but the "psycho" brother is true with a lot to do with the parents.

I guess this is where I give u advice? Don't exadurated ur emotions within the brain and you'll be able to see beyond drastic measures.

I'm taking it to the furthest extreme possible, a ploy in arguments and debates, to reduce your opponents stance to the utterly ridiculous and see them try and justify their position, when faced with the most extreme situation, you then test their resolve on whether you think its ok.

A. Take it.
B. Kill the ***.

This isn't about the OP, its now about your belief that Murder is always wrong. If you honestly chose A, and I hope you do.

Wow.

and just an FYI I used to work for the Judicial system in the UK, so my knowledge on this Seriously trumps yours.
Why is A the 'bad' choice?

Both are bad imo, but single out A?
By Jetackuu 2015-01-09 19:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
She took what she felt was her only way out. With parents being in a sense accomplices to that torture she felt isolated and unable to find help. She just wanted to be free and it's sad this was how she got that but no one was there for her.
The sad thing is the situation that caused this incident, her brother's death isn't sad.

The parents need a dose of hot lead too.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

A. Take it.
B. Kill the ***.

Wow.

Why is A the 'bad' choice?

Both are bad imo, but single out A?

I would never advocate someone actively choosing to be a victim or putting stigma on someone who fight's back.

Otherwise we would all speak German.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

There are a number of tragic events that ultimately lead to this outcome. To ignore them all is another great tragedy, that somehow places blame upon the victim finding a way out, that wasn't suicide, in which the inevitable response would be from many "permanent solution to a temporary problem".
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-09 19:29:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You misunderstand me. Whether her brother was horrible or not she's hardly going to get over what she's done easily. To kill someone is probably gonna add to her mental burden. That's why I say it's sad.

edit: jet
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:29:37
Link | Quote | Reply

There are a number of tragic events that ultimately lead to this outcome. To ignore them all is another great tragedy, that somehow places blame upon the victim finding a way out, that wasn't suicide, in which the inevitable response would be from many "permanent solution to a temporary problem".

I'm going to make my own country, where people that do this ***are shot on sight.

Who's joining?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-09 19:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to make my own country, where people that do this ***are shot on sight.

Who's joining?
You need to be allowed to print your own currency to be considered an independent nation. Good luck with that.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-01-09 19:31:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You misunderstand me. Whether her brother was horrible or not she's hardly going to get over what she's done easily. To kill someone is probably gonna add to her mental burden.

No ones arguing that isn't the case, and while I wish she had been presented with another option, or had been given help there are other factors you should look at.

Locking perverts up does not stop them being a pervert.
Kiling a pervert does not stop them being a pervert.

Locking a pervert up for 3~5 years means someone else may get abused in 3~ years.

Killing a pervert means they won't.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7