By Altimaomega 2015-01-01 15:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Altimaomega said: »
fonewear said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
Do animal fu__ers get to join the club?
Don't hate yo, Some people find monkey pooty enticing.
What is it with people and bestiality?

Some people are curious and lonely.

I thought it was, how do gay people say it.. "the way they was born" "not their choice" We are supposed to accept all sexuality or be called bigots or worse.. So really.. Whats the difference between being born gay or born preferring animals..
by that "altima logic" whats the difference between being straight and bestiality? I mean you were born heterosexual right?

That is my point..

I thought it was, how do gay people say it.. "the way they was born" "not their choice" We are supposed to accept all sexuality or be called bigots or worse.. So really.. Whats the difference between being born gay or born preferring animals..
Consent of the participants involved?
Acknowledgement of legal personhood?

So what you're saying is as long as the human is the one receiving its perfectly fine.

Odin.Jassik said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

by that "altima logic" whats the difference between being straight and bestiality? I mean you were born heterosexual right?

The problem with that logic is that you're taking what's considered normative to him and trying to relate it to something very much not. People can make associations between like things of varying magnitude, but they won't ever concede any link between their way and the "wrong way". That said, it's not flawed reasoning specifically, the flaw is only in who you are targeting with it.

I'm not targeting anyone, simply pointing out that we are now told that being gay is not a choice and is to be considered normal. Who is to say that people that are into bestiality have no choice in the matter. Seems to me that you guys are biased to your own causes whenever it suits your agenda.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-01-01 15:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

My reply was to Flavin about you being the target of a question. Don't get on the defensive instantly.

Mil explained it pretty well. It's not that people who are attracted to animals or pre-teens aren't born that way, it's that animals and children aren't capable of consent.
By Altimaomega 2015-01-01 15:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

My reply was to Flavin about you being the target of a question. Don't get on the defensive instantly.

Honestly, i was just about to edit my remark to say that at least you understand what i was trying to say. Didn't mean to get defensive towards you. ^^
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-01-01 15:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Being equated to animal *** - always a great way to kick off the afternoon \o/
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-01-01 15:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, i was just about to edit my remark to say that at least you understand what i was trying to say. Didn't mean to get defensive towards you. ^^

I understand, and I'm not saying I disagree, I just dislike the instant jump from any form of gender identity or sexuality that isn't straight male/female directly to bestiality and pedophilia, there are more differences between LGBT and them than there are between straight-cis and LGBT.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-01 15:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

*** i missed the beginning of bestiality in 2 straight threads
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-01 15:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

i would not equate butt darters, clam clappers, breeders, sheep shaggers, and whatever people who want to be other genders are being called this week to one another it doesn't work and is a full of ***thought people are different for a reason and that reason is chaos
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-01-01 15:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Being equated to animal *** - always a great way to kick off the afternoon \o/
well technically humans are animals...

it's closer to pre-evening :P
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-01-01 15:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So what you're saying is as long as the human is the one receiving its perfectly fine.
No, I"m not.
That's akin to saying men can't be raped by women, or that arousal is consent.
By Blazed1979 2015-01-01 16:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

No, I"m not.

So are you saying incest is ok, between consenting adult siblings, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons?

I love bringing objective morality into these convos, always opens the floodgates.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-01-01 16:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

No, I"m not.

So are you saying incest is ok, between consenting adult siblings, mothers, fathers, daughters, sons?

I love bringing objective morality into these convos, always opens the floodgates.
Consent is the tricky part. So the son is now an adult. But who's to say the mom wasn't raising him in such a way to encourage attraction to her?
By Blazed1979 2015-01-01 16:06:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
No, I"m not.

Consent is the tricky part. So the son is now an adult. But who's to say the mom wasn't raising him in such a way to encourage attraction to her?

I'll raise you a hypothetical - he is raised by his step-mom and at adulthood consents to bone his mom. All those in favor of open sexuality should say "yes, that's fine".
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-01-01 16:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry but in that situation son rapes mother women can't consent men only rape
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-01-01 16:09:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure. Let him bone his mom.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-01 16:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I tend to be against parent/child incest because of the heavy psychological impact it has on the latter. But siblings...eh, if they're both happy why not.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ginny
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Ginny 2015-01-01 16:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Literally debating the ethics of incest after poorly attempting to draw parallels between bestiality and homosexuality, in a thread about a transgender teenage girl killing herself.

Looks more like childish attention seeking than attempting to discuss objective morality.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-01-01 16:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
sorry but in that situation son rapes mother women can't consent men only rape

According to CA yes. Men only are capable of rape. I recommend the Kobe Bryant consensual sex form. It is extremely helpful.

The form includes a declaration that the parties are sober and will not withdraw consent: "I further declare that I am at this time not under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication and agree to engage in consensual sex with _______ and to not change my mind before the sex act is over."

There is a spot for both parties' signatures and a date at the bottom. There are two versions of the form — a long version and a short version, that can be easily stashed in one's wallet. In the long version of the form, would-be lovers can initial boxes to confirm that they agree to various sex acts, from fondling to sexual intercourse.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=128101
By Jetackuu 2015-01-01 16:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

people said:
objective morality.
there's no such thing, morality is always subjective
By fonewear 2015-01-01 16:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Mil explained it pretty well. It's not that people who are attracted to animals or pre-teens aren't born that way, it's that animals and children aren't capable of consent.

I don't know I've seen some pretty smart dogs...bark twice for consent. Not just for dogs by the way...
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-01-01 19:11:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-01 19:12:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how you always think like you accomplished something, even though you didn't. Stay positive my friend.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-01-01 19:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I like how you always think like you accomplished something, even though you didn't. Stay positive my friend.

I like how everything goes completely over your head. Or maybe you just like being impertinent.
By Nazrious 2015-01-02 01:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »
Ragnarok.Amador said: »
"choice of it"

Glad I'm not the only one who would rather say It than He or She.

Not sure who this Amador is, but it doesn't sound very knowledgable or sensitive. It could at the least do some reading on the sorts of hardships trans people go through. It could probably benefit from some sensitivity training. I'd say talking to some trans people to get their perspective would be a good idea but it isn't nearly ready for that yet. I wouldn't want it around anyone it could possibly harm with it's current ignorance and attitudes.

You see how asinine that is to refer to someone as an "it?"

I am an it... it is a word, a pronoun. also I am a Man, He, They, Them, Those....

Also Transgender, Transsexuals, it, them, w/e
Are vain, straight up same level as people who "Have" to get breast implants to feel better about themselves.

I have no sympathy for something so asinine as plastic surgery for non-medical reasons. They don't need the surgery its cosmetic.

I have Friends and Family who are LGB I don't care what they do or whom they do it with so long as they are not being hurt/ hurting anyone. However I will not give them special treatment because they choose to be LGB, they want equality then be equal, don't expect accommodations for YOUR life choices. Nope if born with a penis you use the men's room. don't like seeing nasty men/women parts? again vanity. Its a very vanity centric approach to life and I do not endorse IT.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-01-02 01:58:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazrious said: »
they want equality then be equal
What does this even mean? I imagine it's supposed to come across as profound wisdom, but then you follow up by saying not to expect accommodations. Essentially, LGBTs should seize equality but try not to bother anyone else in the process. Huh?
Nazrious said: »
Nope if born with a penis you use the men's room.
Will you be volunteering to stand outside bathrooms and check for penises?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-01-02 02:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

This ***is so stupid that I trembled severely with excitement as I hit the lock button.

/locked
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10