Beats Boyfriend Into Coma Over Monopoly

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Beats Boyfriend Into Coma Over Monopoly
Beats Boyfriend Into Coma Over Monopoly
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-12-08 10:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Why should a girl beating a man unconscious be any reason not to white knight for her?

lmao!
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-08 10:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
tbh if my girlfriend was as ugly as her, I'd wanna stay in that coma

then again, to get a girl like that the guy was probably really ugly, so I actually probably would have wished to have been killed by that book if I were him

Because people -- especially women -- always look the best in mug shots, sans makeup, after they've clearly been crying too.

Unless you're Rick Perry. Then you just smile smugly, clearly having been allowed to get yourself GQ'ed up for your mugshot.

I like to think I have a good eye when looking at photos of people, despite the circumstances they're in. She's absolutely hideous right now, and at her best, I wouldn't think there would be much improvement.

Feel free to comment back saying my standards are too high, I'm an overly judgy ****, or some such drivel. I'll simply retort with your standards are too low, or you're attracted to this creature because you're of a similar being, in which case I could completely understand.
By Ramyrez 2014-12-08 10:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Why should a girl beating a man unconscious be any reason not to white knight for her?

lmao!

Fake article. Hence, "picture unrelated". And not really white knighting for her per se anyhow. Just the concept.*

I just find it sort of off-putting that it doesn't matter what the situation is, the very first thing so many people do is judge someone's attractiveness and go from there, frequently even letting it play into their opinion on the subject at hand (if it were a real article, for instance), when it actually doesn't have an onze of bearing on the situation.

Ah well. I guess that's just drivel.

*And as pertains to my comment previously, if we're going to gauge people on their attractiveness in mug shots, I'm not going to be attracted to anyone regardless of their physical appearance, since I really want little to do with anyone (romantically, anyhow) who managed to get themself into a mug shot.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-08 10:49:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

lmao!

Fake article. Hence, "picture unrelated". And not really white knighting for her per se anyhow. Just the concept.*

I just find it sort of off-putting that it doesn't matter what the situation is, the very first thing so many people do is judge someone's attractiveness and go from there, frequently even letting it play into their opinion on the subject at hand (if it were a real article, for instance), when it actually doesn't have an onze of bearing on the situation.

Ah well. I guess that's just drivel.

*And as pertains to my comment previously, if we're going to gauge people on their attractiveness in mug shots, I'm not going to be attracted to anyone regardless of their physical appearance, since I really want little to do with anyone (romantically, anyhow) who managed to get themself into a mug shot.

Crazy people like her deserve to be judged, it just so happens she was ugly.

I find that it's often the case with nut cases, they're always so ugly. Maybe monopoly wasn't the real reason for her anger, her appearance and what she thinks of herself could very well be it. And she'd be right in not thinking much of herself, to be completely honest.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-08 10:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Something really wrong with you
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-08 10:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Whether she's crazy or not in reality is up for debate because as the Ramy said... This is a fake article and this did not actually take place. Maybe we should just judge you for not being able to read or just being plain old HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

You think she's ugly we get it lol...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-12-08 11:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

5/10, would buy her a railroad.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-08 11:04:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Whether she's crazy or not in reality is up for debate because as the Ramy said... This is a fake article and this did not actually take place. Maybe we should just judge you for not being able to read or just being plain old HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.

Read title, saw photo, skimmed through quote, judged. I didn't care enough to really go much further into it than that. So the article turned out fake, or whatever.

I was under the impression she was crazy, and for all I know she still could be, so the real point is, she's some crazy ugly chick.
By Ramyrez 2014-12-08 11:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Read title, saw photo, skimmed through quote, judged. I didn't care enough to really go much further into it than that. So the article turned out fake, or whatever.

I was under the impression she was crazy, and for all I know she still could be, so the real point is, she's some crazy ugly chick.

No, the real point is you're a unfathomably shallow douche.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-08 11:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, k
By Ramyrez 2014-12-08 11:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, k

Well that's clearly the response you were going for with your trolling, so I figured I'd cut us all to the chase and give you your smug sense of self-satisfaction.

That way the rest of us can get on with our day.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-08 11:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, sorry I'm not all smiles and sunshine, have a nice day, friend.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-12-08 12:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I demand that all woman who I rate below 7/10 be wiped off the face of this planet
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-08 13:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Had to be fake as it said she faced jail time lol
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-12-08 13:42:58
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I got out of that.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-12-08 14:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

No, the real point is you're a unfathomably shallow douche.
Thinking someone is ugly or hot does not a shallow person make.

Thinking someone has no worth to themselves or society because they are not attractive is what you're looking for.

On an actual serious note, why should the fact that the article is fake prohibit the natural course of male biology that is "judging if she's hot or not"?

I didn't think she was ugly btw, I'd totally bang her! Turn that frown upside-down.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-08 14:50:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Rest assured

I'm not fat
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-12-08 14:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Guy isn't fat, he has like 10 shirts on
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-08 14:52:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Guy isn't fat, he has like 10 shirts on

yeah noticed that as I posted, meh
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-12-08 14:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
I demand that all woman who I rate below 7/10 be wiped off the face of this planet

Is that a 7 in the actual scale of 1-10? Or is that the 7 in the pseudo scale of 1-10 where no one ever gets rated below a 5?
 Bismarck.Gippali
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2014-12-08 14:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Rest assured

I'm not fat

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-08 14:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

now this is what I instantly thought the first pic was supposed to mean
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-09 16:42:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
A New Hampshire woman went directly to jail after a game of Monopoly turned violent, police said.

Alyssa Ferraro, 21, fought with her boyfriend over the board game and slapped him with an open hand in the face, Hooksett police said.

The boyfriend did not require medical attention and was not seriously hurt.

Police responded to a domestic disturbance report at a Post Road home and arrested Ferraro, according to CBS Boston.

Ferraro was charged with domestic violence related simple assault.

She was released on $2,000 bail. She is scheduled for a court hearing at the 6th Circuit Court in Hooksett Dec. 31.

Source.

Story in OP is exaggerated. Locked.