This Is A Plus Size Model?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » This is a plus size model?
This is a plus size model?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Kingmancat
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2014-11-13 03:12:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
ok, maybe not.

Man... How did this thread go so long without one of these?
By Ramyrez 2014-11-13 07:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
*** be crazy!
qft

Both the male and female varieties.
By Ramyrez 2014-11-13 07:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Kingmancat said: »
Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
ok, maybe not.

Man... How did this thread go so long without one of these?

Because I don't know who or what that is.

Edit: Also, wow, this thread, of all of them out there, got demained?

Touch a nerve of a skinny/fat mod, or what?

(This happened to me in college. I actually wrote an editorial piece making fun of the idiocy of a size zero piece of clothing and my ultra-skinny editor wouldn't print it because she thought it was too offensive to skinny people.)
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-13 09:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
This thread is awesome...

Most of you care way too much about other people's personal appearance... lol...

Someone asked on page one what we consider fat. The whole idea that physical attractiveness isn't important is horseshit. It matters, there I said it. Are you in a relationship? Would you be physically attracted to your partner if they gained 200 pounds? Probably not.

Sure there are other things in a relationship aside from that, MANY other things in fact. If you choose to engage in a relationship in which being attracted to each other isn't important then that's your business, but just because there are other things that make up a relationship doesn't mean that the component of physical attraction isn't important. Speaking as a man and in very rough generalizations, I've never met a woman who was comfortable dating a man who thought she was a 6 (6/10). Women want men to be attracted to them.

So is your comment just an excuse to white knight and bash guys who embrace ideals of beauty that you don't share? Or do you honestly think the desire of women to want a man to treat her like shes a 10/10 isn't just as big of a part of the cultural rot?
 Leviathan.Egonn
Server: Leviathan
user: Egonn
By Leviathan.Egonn 2014-11-13 09:21:12
Link | Quote | Reply

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/20/article-2398057-1B61A2EC000005DC-136_634x704.jpg

She's plus size, get over it. I see nothing wrong with it, but she's definitely plus.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-13 09:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Too much cushion for me. Muffin top starting to come out of all ends of the bottom half of that suit.
By Ramyrez 2014-11-13 10:17:43
Link | Quote | Reply

She looks pretty great to me.

But then, I have the old "I can't define good-looking, I just know it when I see it" mentality. I mean...amorphically fat isn't really attractive, but having a belly doesn't immediately preclude being attractive to me, either. Being super-skinny in general isn't something I find attractive, but I've still found individual super-skinny girls attractive. There's just more to it. Just as there's more to people than the way they look entirely.

There's also the guys that, while they don't turn me on, make me insanely jealous of them just by kinda being there. I think they make me more uncomfortable than anything. <_<;

I guess to me the key is, whether you find her attractive or not is your own personal thing, and that's okay.

It's when people start getting down on someone just because they don't find them attractive that gets my goat.

And I hate when people try to take my goats!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-13 10:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Nono, you're right. I'm sure she has a great personality.
By Ramyrez 2014-11-13 10:45:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Nono, you're right. I'm sure she has a great personality.

*shrug* I'm not. You can't get that from a picture.

But from a purely physical aspect I think she looks great.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-11-13 11:39:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Skinny lobby reporting in:

We'd love to take that wonderful young woman up to our penthouse to engage in vigorous and substantive negotiations. Her cushion will no doubt lubricate away any friction between our parties and be instrumental in negotiating fair and reasonable terms.

8/10, would deliver pizzas.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-11-14 07:58:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
She looks pretty great to me.

But then, I have the old "I can't define good-looking, I just know it when I see it" mentality. I mean...amorphically fat isn't really attractive, but having a belly doesn't immediately preclude being attractive to me, either. Being super-skinny in general isn't something I find attractive, but I've still found individual super-skinny girls attractive. There's just more to it. Just as there's more to people than the way they look entirely.

There's also the guys that, while they don't turn me on, make me insanely jealous of them just by kinda being there. I think they make me more uncomfortable than anything. <_<;

I guess to me the key is, whether you find her attractive or not is your own personal thing, and that's okay.

It's when people start getting down on someone just because they don't find them attractive that gets my goat.

And I hate when people try to take my goats!

It's her face, she has really good facial symmetry which is an indicator of good genes. Her breasts are also attractive though the protruding gut and thighs are a turn off. Generally speaking, pretty faced overweight girls (but not morbidly so) tend to fare better then butter face thin girls, cruelty of genetics and nature. The sad part is that, without surgery, the girl with unlucky genetics will never be beautiful, she can put hours into the gym and get a killer body but her genetics will limit her facial aesthetics. That girl in the picture, if she would put in one hour a day of heavy exercise three times a week while adjusting her diet to be low carb / high fiber, she would be stunning.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8