Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » So Naruto Ended[Spoilers]
So Naruto Ended[Spoilers]
 Fenrir.Nauta
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Anjou
By Fenrir.Nauta 2014-11-10 00:41:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So what did you guys think? Aside from FMA/AoT/HunterxHunter it was one of the last mangas I constantly read every week. I'm sad it's over but I'm glad it ended when it needed to and didn't drag on like others did. I'm looking forward to watching the anime now minus the fillers.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-10 01:13:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't particularly thrilled with the ending, I give it a big "meh."

It seemed rushed, and not much effort put into it, rather bland.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mckenzee 2014-11-10 01:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, I don't think we've seen the last of Naruto. I feel pretty comfortable that 'stay tuned for the spring' will involve a new series, likely staring Bolt. I don't think any of the pairings at the end were shockers for anyone though,
I kinda expected him to close the naruto series after naruto had become hokage, had a family, and like his father, sacrificed himself against some great calamity to save the village. What can I say, happy endings can get boring.

Team 7: konohamaru, bolt, salada, ???
Should be fun to watch
By Jetackuu 2014-11-10 01:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sad that Hinata didn't die, instead of Neji.

What a useless ***.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-10 02:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

The movie that comes out next month will cover some of the time gap between the end of the war and the final wrap up. Then later on Kishimoto has said he will make spinoffs about the new generation of kids.

Also pretty sure Salad is Karin's daughter. Sakura cuckold.
And wtf at naming a kid salad anyway.

Also, this.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nauta
By Fenrir.Nauta 2014-11-10 02:32:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lmao salad. I didn't even catch that.

I'm loving all the fan art that's people have been making:
 Fenrir.Nauta
By Fenrir.Nauta 2014-11-10 02:56:00
Link | Quote | Reply

The origin of salad:
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2014-11-10 03:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

What a useless ***.

I feel like some people may have discuessed this in the other thread, but I think Ten Ten is the epitome of uselessness lol.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-10 03:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, at least she got away with the legendary relics lol. Snatched them like a boss.
[+]
By voiceless 2014-11-10 04:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Terrible anime and manga :( the last good part of the anime/ Manga orchimaru vs the hockage afterwards they tried to copy full metal achmeist brotherhood action through chakra with summoning as if it was alchmey and all that ***but not as good as FMA in other words the story was also crap. i think that i missed to explain how terrible the animation is the character designs of naruto shippuden it was terrible comparing to the original Naruto theres just too many eye f***n techniques and emo slashes all over the face look at me now i have red eyes am burning as well! and the repititive Genjutsu or whatever that is look it was a fake me x1200000 now i got you ! Look at my final form! ok we get it you want to copy Dragon Ball Z. IF you havent realized these days the anime artwork has gone downhill everyone uses the same style emo eyes emo characters baby faces and shallow story's Like naruto Shippuden. Now one peice is becoming terrible less adventure less action more Flash backs F*** oda what the hell are you doing? i thought it was suposed to be adventure/action/comedy. Oh and fairy tail seriously guys? lol...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-10 05:08:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Learn to write.
[+]
By voiceless 2014-11-10 05:11:23
Link | Quote | Reply

cant focus trying to quit smoking nicotine is killing me.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-10 05:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

So I only recently got into Naurto, recently in regards to how long it existed, I got too into this weird automatic hating of Naruto because I like Dragon Ball. Then when I gave it a shot I got bored with how long the original character development episodes of the anime lasted and stopped watching (just before they fight Zabuza).

Glad I got back into it, currently watching the anime dub, not the biggest fan of subs just because I like to watch without reading the translation, I have seen a few subbed fights since the dub is like 2 years behind the sub atm, I liked Kakashi and Obito's hand to hand combat fight.

So then I got curious about how it ends (so cool spoil it for myself!), with regards to the ending, I'm glad Naruto vs Sasuke effectively ended in a draw and Sasuke dropped his revolution idea so they could both live, especially after there were strong rumours one of them would die.

Was interesting to see the Shinobi getting paired off, I definitely wasn't expecting Sai and Ino, was probably disappointed that neither of Naruto and Hinata's children had the Byakugan, or at least don't seem to.
By Nazrious 2014-11-10 07:00:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zellc said: »
Jetackuu said: »

What a useless ***.

I feel like some people may have discuessed this in the other thread, but I think Ten Ten is the epitome of uselessness lol.
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The movie that comes out next month will cover some of the time gap between the end of the war and the final wrap up. Then later on Kishimoto has said he will make spinoffs about the new generation of kids.

Also, this.

On their own better than the ending, Together priceless.

Lots of carebear fan pleasing, He should just stop and end it here unless dude does a 180 Brings Jiriya back and is pumping out bloodly battles topping the height of DBZ(not GT)+AoT battles, followed by ero-parties showing how the new babies are made and nothing about their wtf who cares story.

Weak is weak, I've had more fun watching water dry. Granted it was all over the body of a hot chick but still.
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2014-11-10 09:35:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Also, this.

Probably one of the top 5 entertaining things ive ever read lol.
[+]