Aswang Family Recruiting: Welcome To The Family.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Aswang family recruiting: Welcome to the family.
Aswang family recruiting: Welcome to the family.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-04 06:59:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Good day Fellow FFXI adventurers,

We are now recruiting as we can use more of everything especially more members who can play or looking to improve with us. We offer something unique. The chance to become a "leader" or even the leader of this wonderful group of fellow adventurers. Have what it takes? Rise through and one day lead the way.

What we have is:

4 song ghorn bard, several 3 song ghorn bard one who's also working on 4 song. A night dude who's working on a koga. Several White Mages that don't fail unless their internet connection fails them. 2 geomancers. several good samurais, monks, Rangers. A great blue Mage. Etc... Of coz many of us have multiple jobs so our numbers in members not that high.

What we looking for is:

1) people with multiple jobs we can use such as the usual bard Sam cor geo red Mage white Mage as flexibility will get us to start events earlier and have more choices of events to do.

2) leaders. People who are proactive and wants to start something instead of waiting for something to happen. The advantage of being a leader is you chose the event to do and plan it on the days ahead. Ever shout for hours trying to fill something? We have all the people here to do what u want to do.

3) Paladins and rune fencers. We are short on those two jobs and can use members with those jobs.

4) last but not least people who play ffxi, looking to improve, needs a home and gets good at what they do.

There's no application to fill out. Just post here if you fit the above 4 requirements which even if not 1-3 you at least fit 4 unless you totally suck at what u do. Lol server hop is more then welcome.

Thanks for reading,
A
[+]
 Lakshmi.Tummie
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2014-11-05 15:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Amy, I'll be back sometime next week
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-05 16:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds great tummie nice to have another good member back.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-11-05 16:44:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi Amy, please PM me the list of current members. You perhaps already know the reason why I'm asking. :)
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-11-05 16:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

hi gl and have fun
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2014-11-05 19:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Several White Mages that don't fail unless their internet connection fails them.
Kappa
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-06 13:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Neboh u gonna invite all of us?
Thanks draylo.
Lenus, it hasn't happen yet.

Lakshmi shout/pickup has been and still pretty bad. There's no shouts and even if people shout it doesn't fill. From what I see and think the best geared player are part of one elite shell. The slightly above average are part of this big group that also have casual players. A few casual shells. That leaves returning players and players that's tryin to do endgame no where to turn to.

Leviathan for instance when I was there like 6 months or so ago, there were shouts. Shark tojil even tree lots of voidwatch. I think Lakshmi community and all server community have to step up improve the situation. Veterans take some players under your wing. Beginners or returning players gear the jobs that is easy to start for end content. If people want to solo then the above doesn't apply to you. Or maybe unity accord will improve the situation.
 Lakshmi.Nightsage
user: Nightsage
By Lakshmi.Nightsage 2014-11-06 14:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Neboh said: »
Hi Amy, please PM me the list of current members. You perhaps already know the reason why I'm asking. :)
No mommy i don't wanna go back to Casual Play!
 Lakshmi.Watusa
user: Watusa
By Lakshmi.Watusa 2014-11-10 01:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Amy thank you for having me in the Asswang family. I hope to hold your hand throughout all our adventures together. Yes, I don't mean to brag but I am somewhat of a professional handholder and hope to bring my skills to this great Linkshell to show you all the ways of true handholding.

Goodbye Amy I love you.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-11-10 11:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of, when is the date of all of AswangFamily holding hands and moving to another server?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-10 11:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no hand holding day there's only butt kicking day by buukki.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-10 11:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
There's no hand holding day there's only butt kicking day by buukki.

Silly Amy, Buukki's butt is the one that gets kicked.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-10 14:57:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Nightsage said: »
Lakshmi.Neboh said: »
No mommy i don't wanna go back to Casual Play!

We will now merge with casualplay.
 Lakshmi.Neboh
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-11-10 17:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Minimum requirements: PC must be capable of more than 6 FPS (Sorry Nightsage Lol jk).
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-10 17:25:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to buukki too. Not sure how his new laptop is lol
 Lakshmi.Roush
user: 429Roush
By Lakshmi.Roush 2014-11-11 13:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I just rejoined after a few years away. I have a friend that is starting from scratch, and I will be helping them out. If you all need a hand, I would be glad to help out. Play time is minimal as I work 2 full time jobs and have an infant. lol

out of curiousity, is Aswang tagalog?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-11 13:06:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no clue. The founder quit or so he says lol. Two full time and infant that's kinda hard to have any more time. My play time is getting minimal too. Contact me in game for shell.