Place Your Midterm Election Bets.

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
Place Your Midterm Election Bets.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-05 23:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
I'm thinking you mean abuse.. anyways.. If your pissed people abuse the system why vote in people that are blatantly making it worse!

1. Use, game, abuse, whatever you want to call it, we're talking about the same thing.
2. Please name one person I've voted for that has made social program abuse worse. You don't know who I've voted for, you're talking out your ***.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-11-05 23:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama. You voted for Obama. He's made them much worse.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-11-06 00:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
I'm thinking you mean abuse.. anyways.. If your pissed people abuse the system why vote in people that are blatantly making it worse!

1. Use, game, abuse, whatever you want to call it, we're talking about the same thing.
2. Please name one person I've voted for that has made social program abuse worse. You don't know who I've voted for, you're talking out your ***.

1. No actually "use" and "abuse" mean totally different things.

2. Since you can't tell the difference between use and abuse I'm hoping the voting procedure is too complicated for you.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-06 00:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

I didn't vote for him either time, nice try, though.

Please quantify how Obama has made misuse of social programs worse. Since it's something you're so worked up about, I'm sure you can provide some evidence.

2. Since you can't tell the difference between use and abuse I'm hoping the voting procedure is too complicated for you.

Regional nomenclature, kinda like soda and pop. Use and abuse do have totally different meanings, and neither are correct for this situation. Exploiting would be a better term. You're so wrapped up with disagreeing with anything I say that you can't realize we agree.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-11-06 00:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Please quantify how Obama has made misuse of social programs worse. Since it's something you're so worked up about, I'm sure you can provide some evidence.

Regional nomenclature, kinda like soda and pop. Use and abuse do have totally different meanings, and neither are correct for this situation. Exploiting would be a better term. You're so wrapped up with disagreeing with anything I say that you can't realize we agree.

I'm well aware we agree on people exploiting the system. Unless you wanna further the conversation and say who you voted for I've lost interest in talking semantics.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-06 01:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm well aware we agree on people exploiting the system. Unless you wanna further the conversation and say who you voted for I've lost interest in talking semantics.

2008 - Mccain
2012 - wrote in Mickey Mouse
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-11-06 01:56:04
Link | Quote | Reply

While its commendable that you're Pro-Disney, a vote for mickey mouse is a vote for the democrats. It's a wonderful thought that maybe, just maybe if enough people voted for a 3rd party the whole red vs. blue would fall and a perfect utopian world could emerge.

Sucks that in reality it is Red Vs. Blue and if you don't vote for Red you may as well be Blue.

Do you also hate the Tea Party?
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2014-11-06 03:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

While its commendable that you're Pro-Disney, a vote for mickey mouse is a vote for the democrats. It's a wonderful thought that maybe, just maybe if enough people voted for a 3rd party the whole red vs. blue would fall and a perfect utopian world could emerge.

Sucks that in reality it is Red Vs. Blue and if you don't vote for Red you may as well be Blue.

I would love for a third party to have a chance. What we need for that to happen in the future is to use a run-off style of election. That way, people could put who they really want to win, which could be a good gauge of where it is going.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 06:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure you didn't.

Like how a little over 69 million people didn't "vote" for him in 2008, or 65 million didn't "vote" for him in 2012.

Plus, your constant whiteknighting him and his policies surely signifies that you didn't vote for him at all.

But I guess in your mind, you are a hardcore Republican. Like how Obama is too.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 06:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Xantavia said: »

I would love for a third party to have a chance. What we need for that to happen in the future is to use a run-off style of election. That way, people could put who they really want to win, which could be a good gauge of where it is going.
Technically, we do have that system in place. Primaries choose the candidate who people vote for in November.
By fonewear 2014-11-06 06:59:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Just print more money. Problem solved.

Turns out money can buy you happiness ! And a jet ski !
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-06 07:03:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
They say "You can't beat a dead horse.."

<(O.o)> Technically... you can..

Well according to PETA you can only beat dead lettuce.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 07:05:45
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Schizm Gallantry said: »
They say "You can't beat a dead horse.."

<(O.o)> Technically... you can..

Well according to PETA you can only beat dead lettuce.
Can't even do that, you obviously have to beat scientists
By fonewear 2014-11-06 07:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I love PETA before I joined I was only eating people now I'm just not eating animals.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 07:08:15
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I love PETA before I joined I was only eating people now I'm just not eating animals.
You can still eat people. How else do you think they get their protein?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 07:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 07:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I just realized that PETA is run by sick narcissistic pedophiles.

Their eventual goal is to have everyone walk around naked (since clothing is bad, mmmk), and since the world has more women than men.....and lots of children.....
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-06 09:11:27
Link | Quote | Reply

obama's speech line about listening to the 2/3 of people that didn't vote reminds me of another megalomaniac that thought he represented a "silent majority"

Yeah...good old tricky *** thought the laws didn't apply to him either...

something along the lines of... if the president does it, it can't be illegal
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-06 09:12:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Sure you didn't.

Like how a little over 69 million people didn't "vote" for him in 2008, or 65 million didn't "vote" for him in 2012.

Plus, your constant whiteknighting him and his policies surely signifies that you didn't vote for him at all.

You clearly have no idea what white-knighting is. He's a weak president, he's not the anti-christ. When they get your medications balanced, it will make a lot more sense.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-06 09:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
"silent majority"

I was sick & my state is red through & through. not that I'd have voted for a democrat anyway.

I didn't vote. the libertarians missed me, I'm sure. not that they'll get anywhere either.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-11-06 09:19:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure you didn't.

You clearly have no idea what white-knighting is. He's a weak president, he's not the anti-christ. When they get your medications balanced, it will make a lot more sense.
You are clearly delusional and short-minded. You also are a hypocrite.

Whenever you open your eyes and realize who you are and how you portray yourself to others, I'll be ready to accept your apology.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-06 09:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

A write in for a fictitious character is a statement of intent, dude. I cared enough to go to the poll and cast a ballot AGAINST both candidates. It's a for of civil disobedience.

I didn't say I hated any party, how could I ALSO hate one? I liked the TP's message, I dislike their tactics, and I dislike that it's being used as a front to push some radical right religious agendas.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-06 09:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

You are clearly delusional and short-minded. You also are a hypocrite.

having read jassik's posts for two years or so, I'm going to have to say 'no'. he is none of those three things. I'd take a look at what you are projecting onto him.
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-06 09:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

is it this yet: ?

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-06 09:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

idk if you can whiteknight at a sausage party...
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-06 09:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

i'm sure there's some white knights who swing that way
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-11-06 09:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

When they get your medications balanced, it will make a lot more sense.

But the coffee filter butterfly he made in crafts told him the pills would make him sick.... so he hid them...

and pipe cleaner man agrees....

YES I DO!!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-06 09:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
i'm sure there's some white knights who swing that way

touche'