ugh...
 Lakshmi.Feint
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2014-10-10 15:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo said: »
It's fine for me, nice having people to play with. They need to add more in depth content. I know many ppl that quit because they are bored. Low man everything isn't fun to everyone, and the hard mode stuff can get stale. We need new voidwatch and abyssea!

Oh hi Dray!
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Server: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2014-10-10 15:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Mckeag said: »
Yeah, the numbers are horrible but have they even mention anything about a server merge lately?

Need to bring back one of the servers they killed off a while back and allow Free Server Transfer creating a new NA only server. Worked in FFXIV and would probly save the NA player base on multiple servers from quitting like everyone else on thier server has done.
By fonewear 2014-10-10 16:07:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Calibeaner916 said: »
are all servers as dead as lakshmi? i came back to game hoping it would be a little more alive than this. not super busy as the game is old, but better than 300 outta the 400 always afk. =/

Yes it is worth it !
 Lakshmi.Feint
user: feint2021
By Lakshmi.Feint 2014-10-10 16:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Lakshmi.Feint said: »
I dunno, haven't been able to get things done during prime time as well. The population issue is something that should be addressed in some way.

What exactly u want to get done?
You are the most viewed!
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-10-10 17:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
I dunno, haven't been able to get things done during prime time as well. The population issue is something that should be addressed in some way.

What exactly u want to get done?
You are the most viewed!

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-10-10 17:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Feint: I'll be on later to grab those.

@NS/Amymy: Tell me about it. I helped drive it back up to 800k and then people noticed and flooded the AH. Happens with Boles, Claws and Pelts and is about to happen with Torso Vs.

@Buukki: ...Galka. But in all seriousness Galka :p ok ok but really the H-P buyer market is rough on the server. There is a handful of NA players hording over 3k a piece but don't have the Legend requirements. You have one JP player who is on 24/7 constantly buying. You have sellers who pop up with 4-500 at a time but during hours NA and EU players aren't on. Whenever I see their bazaars on AH they're already sold out etc. It's just gonna be a trial of patience.

Edit: @Jassik: "There are no girls on the internet" -Stepth
[+]
 Phoenix.Kaoriasada
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kaoriasada 2014-10-10 17:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
If you ever end up switching, just go to one of the higher population servers, Odin, Bahamut, Phoenix, Asura, Shiva, that sort of thing.

Phoenix's population fluctuates a lot. You can go from having around 100 people on weekdays to 800~1000 on weekends. It depends when you're on, like most servers. Shouts depend on the night, it's usually the same people doing the same shouts.
 Fenrir.Nauta
Server: Fenrir
user: Anjou
By Fenrir.Nauta 2014-10-14 11:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir's is pretty dead until JP primetime. Every day(not just weekends) the population spikes to 1.4k+ during JP prime time. WoE is filled with almost 100 people at that time and there are a lot of JP shouts. Also the amount of mythics here is ridiculous. I swear 1 in 4 people have a mythic here.

edit: Also Asura has the whole reddit linkshell going for it. They said the amount of people trying to join is overwhelming for them. A lot of new players/returning players are starting in Asura. More info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/RedditLinkshell/top/?sort=top&t=all
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-10-14 15:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Edit: @Jassik: "There are no girls on the internet" -Stepth

Aery is sorta a girl!
By volkom 2014-10-14 15:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply