Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Children Are Our Future
The Children Are Our Future
 Sylph.Feary
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: feary
By Sylph.Feary 2014-09-08 15:54:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Although i thought not to post after reading the ignorance and racism based on comments about Sharpton etc. I couldn't just resist when the subject covered so much about who i am by definition.

i am a half african american or black (however you want to define it) and half Indian who lives and has grown with many races including black, white/europeon, asian, hispanic, carrbean, etc in densely populated metropolitan area(NYC) or "ghetto" who also has Vitiligo and has the skin color closer to an Albino on 80% percent of my body. yes, im drinking some red koolaid right now. (no seriously i am.)

i have been victim to these same behaviors to the point i was "jumped" after school, for being different. Now im not going to go into much more about myself however i would like to point out somethings.

ironically it has nothing to do with racism, as most of you are trying to insert. imo, it just as ignorant to define something like this as this so vaguely as racism. Anyways, it has to do with different cultural perceptions and socioeconomic differences. its not just race. well then again how can we blame people when this is the normal, where these things are mushed together as the same thing in media and classrooms. its how we are educated in youth and why its important to get an education pass High School. hell then again that doesnt really help in most cases, ppl just feel empowered when thier degree is only a stepping stone to a life of learning, ugh im rambling. back to the subject.

First off, it was said that because she was "acting white" not looked white she was attacked.

those girl(s) are just ignorant, and poorly raised, victims of their society, many other injustices. etc etc anyways

i want to point out that,

1, acting white does not mean smart, it could of been something as simple as what she wore, how her hair was, the friends she kept, or the activities she liked or did. these are teenagers, its more than just a simple (oh she speaks with proper grammar lets *** her up). these girls pushed boundaries over a year to the point it was escalated to physical violence.

2 Countries like India and Bangladesh, is an Asian Culture. now most people including Indians themselves dont like to identify as such, and it doesn't necessarily fit american cultural definitions or examples "asian" standards of Chinese, Japanese, etc. However, as it was said(or implied) in this thread. Its not just define on its geographical evidence. i mean seriously how would you define indian? middle eastern? or just indian? lol

3. i dont believe the people who have posted in the thread are racist hateful, you are just expressing yourselves in the best why you know how. just remember the children are our future.

YouTube Video Placeholder

yeah i posted Whitney, the *** in me couldnt resist.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-08 16:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

She's got bad grammar, let's get her!
By fonewear 2014-09-10 09:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
This topic is bad and you should feel bad.

Isn't that the point ?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 10:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Cromag said: »
we are the world, we are the children
So says the guy going "Pew Pew Pew" all the time.