Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 663 664 665 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-12 09:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, this isn't quite something that I'd expect Seth MacFarlane to say. He's right, of course.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 09:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Hmm, this isn't quite something that I'd expect Seth McFarlane to say. He's right, of course.

This twitter thing is all the rage I tells ya !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-12 09:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

A proud Jew five words I've never heard before !

Next thing you know they are going to say Jews are cheap !
Forgot to include this quote:

Quote:
“A guy named Adolf Hitler won an election in 1932,” the senator said. “He won an election, and 50 million people died as a result of that election in World War II, including 6 million Jews. So what I learned as a little kid is that politics is, in fact, very important.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-12 09:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well damn just say it son ! I don't have time to interpret words !

Sorry.

Gwen told me not to speak because she knew what I was thinkin'.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 09:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

A proud Jew five words I've never heard before !

Next thing you know they are going to say Jews are cheap !
Forgot to include this quote:

Quote:
“A guy named Adolf Hitler won an election in 1932,” the senator said. “He won an election, and 50 million people died as a result of that election in World War II, including 6 million Jews. So what I learned as a little kid is that politics is, in fact, very important.

Can't we go one day without a Jew mentioning Hitler. It's like he pissed in their lemonade !
By fonewear 2015-06-12 09:46:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep a file photo of Bernie...well on file !

Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-06-12 09:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Didn't we all at some time conclude that using a racial slur didn't have to make one racist? People say crazy ***when they feel threatened, it's not some window exposing their "secret racism". If a black guy had said it would he be just as racist? you realize that if you don't apply the same standard based on race, that's racism right?

As far as hitting a minor, I can imagine many situations where striking someone under the age of 18 is justified. Like if I was at my friends pool party and someone little kid crashed it and started beating up on him, you better believe I would come to his aid if I felt the situation called for it.
In what way was this person threatened? The only thing I'll give you is that we weren't there to witness it so we can't know what really happened. From all the accounts of the story so far there is no indication that this person was threatened. From all accounts she started off the exchange. Where did any of it say that this young girl was not invited or that she crashed the party and threatened this woman?

If you feel the need to make up events just to try to justify yourself by all means... but as I said before why, even in the heat of the moment, do you even turn to racial slurs or insulting in any way based on race? There are plenty of ways I could cuss anyone out without going there. Would you do that if you were in the heat of the moment with another white person in the same situation? Would you insult them based on their race or do you just call them an *** or some other kind of insult that has nothing to do with race?

If it were the black girl in this case insulting the white woman regarding her race then yes she would be racist. I always think it's funny when people try to defend that kind of behavior with a it's not equal argument lol..

Honestly... if you can't control a situation with multiple people to the point where you have to beat down a 14 y/o at your age then you're a bigger pussy than I thought.

1st, was this person directly threatened? We don't really know, but when did that become the standard? If someone threatens your friend are you not allowed to help them?

2nd, if you've never said anything you would be ashamed to have your mother hear because you were in a fight, then you've probably never been in a fight. I can't say I'm really surprised at that thought, your brand of smug passive aggression generates that suspicion pretty easily.

3rd, I'm not talking about a black person using racial slurs on a white person, I'm talking about a black person beating up on another black person and using racial slurs. Congrats, you missed the point again.

4th, you have a serious misconception of what teenagers can be capable of. Clearly every 14 year old listens to reason.
By fonewear 2015-06-12 09:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a recent photo of me:

Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-06-12 09:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly every 14 year old listens to reason.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-06-12 09:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

That really isn't a fair analysis of teenagers. They listen to reason all they time....

They just don't use it.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 09:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I picture everyone on the internet forums to look exactly like Comic book guy.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 09:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

When questioned about a sunset: "Could it be anymore orange ?"

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 09:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Could Hillary be more unattractive...the answer of course is yes !
By fonewear 2015-06-12 09:59:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I've met quite a few real life Comic book guys in real life. I think we all have.

On the creation of comic book guy:

Azaria based Comic Book Guy's voice on a college contemporary named Mark who went by the nickname "F", short for "Flounder" from the movie National Lampoon's Animal House, and lived in the room next door to him at Tufts University. Hank Azaria further explained that "F" would listen to the song 867-5309 all day long and that Mark would keep a list of top five and bottom five people who he liked and hated in the dorm and post it hourly. Hank stated that he himself was always on the bottom five of the list because he complained about the playing of the music.[13] Azaria "loves that the character is an adult who argues with kids as if they're his peers
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-06-12 10:11:12
Link | Quote | Reply

1st, was this person directly threatened? We don't really know, but when did that become the standard? If someone threatens your friend are you not allowed to help them?

2nd, if you've never said anything you would be ashamed to have your mother hear because you were in a fight, then you've probably never been in a fight. I can't say I'm really surprised at that thought, your brand of smug passive aggression generates that suspicion pretty easily.

3rd, I'm not talking about a black person using racial slurs on a white person, I'm talking about a black person beating up on another black person and using racial slurs. Congrats, you missed the point again.

4th, you have a serious misconception of what teenagers can be capable of. Clearly every 14 year old listens to reason.
Everything points to this woman starting it all off by verbally assaulting the young girl which comes from multiple sources and there has been no other narrative from anyone yet. I don't get why making something up that hasn't even been suggest by any involved parties or witnesses bears any weight here other than you flailing to justify this woman's actions somehow and play the victim card on being another target of the PC police.

I'm more surprised that you've been ashamed of doing or saying something as you seem to have an excuse for everything. I've said things I've regretted but im pretty sure none of them have to do with racial slurs being lobbed about. Also, the words were exchanged before the physical aspect of the encounter began. From all witness accounts so far the woman started off with negative comment towards the girl which kicked all of this off.

Listen Nausi you can try to spin this any way you want. It would be as racist as a white person saying the same type of things to another white person.

I'm saying that if it takes more than one grown man to be able to handle a 14 y/o to the point where they have to join in and beat em down then there's a problem with that situation. Go in and break it up? Restrain the kid sure. Adults beating on children well I don't know why you're even trying to defend this.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-06-12 10:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok what I meant by "1930's Jews" was the Jews in persecution, not the "tortured - bake em in the oven" Jews of the 1940s. The mass extermination part of the holocaust (the death camps part) didn't really start until 1939. You may wanna see a doctor about that knee-jerk.
I hate to tell you this but the roundups and executions started in the 1930s. As early as '36 the Nazi government was rounding up Jews and the "mentally defective" for "relocation", putting them into sealed trucks, and pumping the truck's exhaust inside.

Also the death camps were devised at the Wannsee Conference in 1942.

You might want to consult a history book before running off at the keyboard.

You might also check this film out.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-06-12 10:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Spokane NAACP president allegedly faked being black

But guys she identifies as black, what's the problem?

[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 10:14:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Spokane NAACP president allegedly faked being black

But guys she identifies as black, what's the problem?

Fake black person...who comes to mind.... Obama !

We need a real black President !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 10:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been know to fake being a Hispanic. It isn't that difficult...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-06-12 10:16:37
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to be at least this black to be remembered *points on a colour chart*
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 10:18:12
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2015-06-12 10:20:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's ask the experts at the view if Obama is black enough:

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2015-06-12 10:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I can relate a lot of people tell me I'm not white enough !
By Ramyrez 2015-06-12 10:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Man. We were having such a fun conversation. I step away for an hour and now this.

Uff.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 10:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Just watch the video on the View the experts nail it !
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-06-12 10:37:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Everything points to this woman starting it all off by verbally assaulting the young girl which comes from multiple sources and there has been no other narrative from anyone yet. I don't get why making something up that hasn't even been suggest by any involved parties or witnesses bears any weight here other than you flailing to justify this woman's actions somehow and play the victim card on being another target of the PC police.

I'm more surprised that you've been ashamed of doing or saying something as you seem to have an excuse for everything. I've said things I've regretted but im pretty sure none of them have to do with racial slurs being lobbed about. Also, the words were exchanged before the physical aspect of the encounter began. From all witness accounts so far the woman started off with negative comment towards the girl which kicked all of this off.

Listen Nausi you can try to spin this any way you want. It would be as racist as a white person saying the same type of things to another white person.

I'm saying that if it takes more than one grown man to be able to handle a 14 y/o to the point where they have to join in and beat em down then there's a problem with that situation. Go in and break it up? Restrain the kid sure. Adults beating on children well I don't know why you're even trying to defend this.

Everything? Please share.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-12 10:39:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Man. We were having such a fun conversation. I step away for an hour and now this.

Uff.

It's like coming home to see your dog has had a seizure and died.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-12 10:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Jew bashing and references to roundups and being money hungry?

I did Nazi this coming.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-12 10:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we can always state your favorite 90's thing be it music movie etc.
By fonewear 2015-06-12 10:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine would have to be new years eve in 1999 hoping the world would end. At least I could get out of school then !
First Page 2 3 ... 663 664 665 ... 1375 1376 1377