Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 247 248 249 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 17:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Taking us out of debt when they was barely any debt is not an accomplishment, nor does it change the fact that Andrew Jackson was corrupt, its obvious you are too stupid to think the way he took us out of debt was using means of corruption, but thats ok right?

So your calling roughly 60 million dollars of debt not significant back during that era when money was worth a lot more the it is today ? And you also think its acceptable that a treasonous congress established the 3rd incarnation of the previous two they abolished and like a zombie came back which now put us in a 18 trillion dollar and counting debt?

A change is going to come , do you want to be a part of it or does the below comment apply to you as well ?

I understand you Hate us cause you ain't us, don't be so peanut butter and jealous.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-08 17:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Noticed how he dodged the corruption fact?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 17:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

He dodges EVERY fact.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 17:42:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I think he's on drugs.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 17:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Its your opinion if you don't want to believe i am studying law.
Name the 3 principles of law. If you cannot answer that, you are not a law student.

This is something that they teach you in the first day of law class.

Though i will agree i do keep my professors honest its refreshing to see a student teach a teacher of the wrong doings of current establishment.
Let me guess, your GPA in law is between 1.0 and 2.0, isn't it?

I also admit i am building a investigation on current establishment and will make sure justice is upheld.

Let's see how your investigation goes, k? I'm pretty sure that you would have to institute your own version of the Judicial System just to get your case heard in court.

I always look back to the messages of former presidents and honored the honesty of them because i hold myself to that same standard. When i say i mean what i say and i will do what i talk about.
You honor William Henry Harrison?

It is funny how you call a President corrupt who was the first, but not the last President who took my nation out of debt for the first time in its history and by means of abolishing central banking practice.
He is also the first president to cause economic uncertainty and financial crisis due to his own policies. You would make the correlation between the two.....

I am sure you would never realize that because you like the idea of a slave debt-oriented state.
No, that's your ideas there bub.

You have failed to name the chains which we are slaves of. All you mention is debt, but I don't think you know what that word means and how it comes to being.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing.
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing.
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question.
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue.
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops.
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati.
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
rp&r page 246 Lordgrim takes the brown pill.
rp&r page 247 After 34 pages, Lordgrim still doesn't understand anything.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 17:50:24
Link | Quote | Reply

So your calling roughly 60 million dollars of debt not significant back during that era when money was worth a lot more the it is today ?
We have already gone over this. The value of a dollar in 1913 is worth $.97 today. That means that the value of the dollar today is worth more than the value of the dollar back when the Federal Reserve was established.

Or are you going to state that you know more about the value of currency more than 5 PhDs in historical economics?
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 17:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

But King...

He obviously knows more because he heard a guy on youtube, with no credible sources to back up any validity of his statements, use spooky language.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 17:57:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Yeah nice try.

It was due in large part to Andrew Jackson's policies that the US underwent more financial crises from the time he took office, until the FRS/FRA was established in 1913.

He established the Spoils System (and to current date has had the most corrupted policies of giving people positions in offices that were neither qualified, nor representative of the people)

But there's also that issue with the whole "We the People" as a Grand Jury instead of the Supreme Court, final arbiters of the US Constitution, which leads to witch hunts (not literally, for the intentionally dense) resulting in the most corrupt kind of justice possible, based entirely public opinion, instead of actual evidence or fact. Something "Freedom.org" is vehemently in favor of.

However, as a "self-proclaimed" criminal justice student, that should be evident.

Andrew Jackson, as it were, went back on his word far more often than any other president in history.

So go ahead and parrot a person who has, and always will, make a mockery of the United States and the US Constitution, as though he is infallible.

We've asked legitimate questions as to what plans you have, what qualifications you have, platform, etc., and it's honestly nothing short of Treason being spouted off as "Truth and Justice", represented with half truths, obvious lies, and total ***, only to be responded with "Ba-a-a-a! Sheeple!"

Then again, those who are taken in by "little business" who often lies and misdirection actually have more to gain by selling "philosophies" as viable medical practice, which, under scientific scrutiny, can't be reproduced for the same results as claimed.

You obviously do not understand U.S law, the Grand Jury( which is made up of We The People meaning Citizens, have you ever heard of jury duty on who makes the choice of whose guilty or innocent?) is above the US constitution, the executive branch, the legislative branch, and the judicial branch ( that includes the supreme court).

constitution was created for and by the people is above the following:
executive branch, legislative branch, judicial branch .

the constitution was made to Limit government to protect its citizens rights, which today is currently being violated every day.

Remind me, did Canada fight a revolution to gain there freedom ?Because the history books they give us in america says Canada did not fight a bloody revolution like we did.

Don't be so peanut butter and jealous, because you hate us cause you ain't us
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-08 17:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The grand jury has nothing to do with Andrew Jackson.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 18:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
The grand jury has nothing to do with Andrew Jackson.

i never said that you did
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 18:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, it's actually called the war of 1812.

We Won.

Also, "We the People", as in the "Citizens", do not trump the US constitution. The Supreme Law of the Land can not be overturned by the people.

The Supreme court makes a decision taking into account the findings of the Grand Jury. But also has the power to disregard it, and lay down it's own verdict, or add to a verdict.

The Grand Jury's role:

Quote:
A grand jury is a legal body that is empowered to conduct official proceedings to investigate potential criminal conduct and to determine whether criminal charges should be brought. A grand jury may compel the production of documents and may compel the sworn testimony of witnesses to appear before it. A grand jury is separate from the courts, which do not preside over its functioning.

The United States is virtually the only country that retains grand juries, although some other common law jurisdictions formerly employed them, and most other jurisdictions employ some other type of preliminary hearing. Grand juries perform both accusatory and investigatory functions. The investigatory functions of the grand jury include obtaining and reviewing documents and other evidence and hearing the sworn testimony of witnesses that appear before it. The grand jury's accusatory function is to determine whether or not there is probable cause to believe that one or more persons committed a certain offense within the venue of the district court.

A grand jury in the United States is usually composed of 12 to 23 citizens, though in Virginia it is composed of 5 to 7 citizens for a Regular Grand Jury who are appointed for 2 to 4 months, and 7 to 11 Citizens for a Special Grand Jury appointed for a specific investigation for up to 18 months, renewable one time. In Ireland, they also functioned as local government authorities.

A grand jury is so named because traditionally it has a greater number of jurors than a trial jury, called a petit jury (from the French word meaning "small").[4
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 18:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Surprise, surprise, Lordgrim is even wrong when it comes to basic historical facts, and the function of the Grand Jury.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-08 18:08:52
Link | Quote | Reply

The grand jury will do whatever he wants it to do! OK?!
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 18:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
The Supreme Law of the Land can not be overturned by the people.
Actually, it can.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 18:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-08 19:29:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm kinda starting to get peanut butter and jealous.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 19:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
I'm kinda starting to get peanut butter and jealous.
Don't be peanut butter and jealous, Be marmalade and get jamming.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-08 20:17:03
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 20:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You obviously do not understand U.S law, the Grand Jury( which is made up of We The People meaning Citizens, have you ever heard of jury duty on who makes the choice of whose guilty or innocent?) is above the US constitution, the executive branch, the legislative branch, and the judicial branch ( that includes the supreme court).
You are the one who doesn't understand U.S. law. The Grand Jury has power equal to the executive and legislative branches, and only to the extent of the trial on hand. This was determined by United States v. Nixon (commonly known as Watergate) by an 8-0 vote of the Supreme Court.

Let me guess, you learned that at "school"?

the constitution was made to Limit government to protect its citizens rights, which today is currently being violated every day.
Name a violation and cite the Constitution that is being violated.

Bet you can't do it.

rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
rp&r page 248 Lordgrim gets jelly.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 22:21:48
Link | Quote | Reply

theres a lot , but recently with obama there is from the department of justice

DOJ: In violation of 10th Amendment, sued to prevent Arizona from using reasonable measures to discourage illegal immigration within its borders. Arizona has a large number of illegal immigrants, compared to other states, and needs to be able to act to reduce the number.

for the 2nd amendment President Obama issued, in one day, 21 separate Executive Orders that attack and undermined the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

for the 4th amendment every single day since the inception under Bush of the patriot act our 4th amendment rights are null and void.

Thats just a few, there is a lot. Heres the troubling thing though. If there ok with breaking one of the bill of rights amendments. Which our founders said none of the original 10 should never be changed or infringed upon which currently the dems and reps do, they are comfortable with breaking them all and using our rights as toilet paper which i am not ok with. We are sending too many of our citizens wrongly away in jail for petty crime from bad policy and absurd laws the republicans and democrats created. When in fact these two party criminal institutions should be barred from holding any public office and be jailed themselves for committing treason by breaking oaths they swore to protect and defend the constitution.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 22:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Name all 21 Executive orders, as he's not declared more than 4 executive orders in a single day (that could be found)
 Siren.Akson
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-02-08 23:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Truth's a ***.

true words,it is just sad that so many accept lies from false representatives from these two political party's known as republicans and democrats. I believe political parties should be abolished and people should represent themselves as independent individuals of there nation they wish to serve and not some party hierarchy. Thats how our first original government as a constitutional republic was founded as. It has been silently overthrown by a Democratic Majority Rule of omnipotent powers that break the constitution of the USA.
Ever hear of Ron Paul? Well he's not at the podium any longer. He left years ago. A politician couldn't convince the public so I don't see how a FFXIAH representative can and will save America or rebuild it. None of that is under your control. Just saying man you're a day late and a buck short of voting the right president into office since Ron Paul is what you were looking for 4~8yrs ago.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 23:29:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Akson said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Truth's a ***.

true words,it is just sad that so many accept lies from false representatives from these two political party's known as republicans and democrats. I believe political parties should be abolished and people should represent themselves as independent individuals of there nation they wish to serve and not some party hierarchy. Thats how our first original government as a constitutional republic was founded as. It has been silently overthrown by a Democratic Majority Rule of omnipotent powers that break the constitution of the USA.
Ever hear of Ron Paul? Well he's not at the podium any longer. He left years ago. A politician couldn't convince the public so I don't see how a FFXIAH representative can and will save America or rebuild it. None of that is under your control. Just saying man you're a day late and a buck short of voting the right president into office since Ron Paul is what you were looking for 4~8yrs ago.
Too bad he was a crackpot.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-08 23:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you mean gynecologist.
 Siren.Akson
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2015-02-08 23:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

theres a lot , but recently with obama there is from the department of justice

DOJ: In violation of 10th Amendment, sued to prevent Arizona from using reasonable measures to discourage illegal immigration within its borders. Arizona has a large number of illegal immigrants, compared to other states, and needs to be able to act to reduce the number.

for the 2nd amendment President Obama issued, in one day, 21 separate Executive Orders that attack and undermined the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

for the 4th amendment every single day since the inception under Bush of the patriot act our 4th amendment rights are null and void.
Usurper did what?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 05:46:13
Link | Quote | Reply

As much as I loath defending Obama and his administrations:

A) Texas has a greater number of illegal immigrants and influx of illegal border passings than Arizona does. Texas also has not issued any unwarranted search and seizure laws demanding that an officer of the state is required to stop a person based by their perceived ethnic background to prove citizenship there and then. You know why? It's because of a little law passed in 1964 that prevents such practices from occurring. You know of this law, as you yourself have quoted it several times.

It's called the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

B) You also stated "reasonable" measures. The problem is, "reasonable" is a subjective term, and it means something different to each person. What may be reasonable to me (like the concept of reality) may not be reasonable to you.

As Bloodrose stated, what are these 21 Executive Orders that undermined the 2nd Amendment? Because there are no orders issued as such. I will go further and provide the list for you.

Can you name a case where there was a warrantless arrest and/or search and seizure made to US citizens in a non-terror related cause? I bet you can't.

If there ok with breaking one of the bill of rights amendments. Which our founders said none of the original 10 should never be changed or infringed upon which currently the dems and reps do, they are comfortable with breaking them all and using our rights as toilet paper which i am not ok with.
First off: Holy crap, take a communications and English class. There are so many errors to this that it would make even Magnuss cry.

Secondly: Although you have provided accusations, you have not provided evidence to support your accusations. I will accuse you of treason based on the evidence that you wish to destroy the American Economic System by threatening the American Federal Reserve in your insane quest to destroy the United States of America. However, since there has not been an action made by you, I cannot get you convicted on treason. See the problem?

We are sending too many of our citizens wrongly away in jail for petty crime from bad policy and absurd laws the republicans and democrats created.
If by petty crimes as theft and assault, then you have your priorities wrong.

Yes, there are bad laws out there, mostly state issued, but some federal issued. That's why the Judicial System is in place to correct those mistakes. That's Governmental Systems 101. Something that you need to take in your "college."

When in fact these two party criminal institutions should be barred from holding any public office and be jailed themselves for committing treason by breaking oaths they swore to protect and defend the constitution.
Again with the blanket accusations. How about for once naming a law that these people in power broke? Oath of Office accusations only work if you can prove that they are not acting in the best interest of the public.

Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-09 07:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

As everyone can tell mr nobody spouts his opinions which he is entitled too and is unhappy that i may be the first elected official to imprison Congress and hold fair and free elections across the country to refill the seats. Type all you want Mr. Nobody i have nothing to be jealous about. It is a known fact the republicans and democrats are committing capital crimes and treason against the american citizens and constitution for knowingly breaking and violating oaths to uphold the constitution.

We all know you took the blue pill Mr Nobody and your obviously peanut butter and jealous don't worry though you will thank me when you see that i will reduce taxes and rebuild this great union. Notice the word rebuild i typed, that means jobs, that does not mean unemployment.

I keep thinking about my first message to congress when i address it for the first time. I will hold a pair of handcuffs in front of me and say This is the gift you will recieve for being False Represenatives to the American People and violating your oaths to the Constituion. I might even give you a shout out Mr.Nobody

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-09 07:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

As everyone can tell mr nobody spouts his opinions which he is entitled too and is unhappy that i may be the first elected official to imprison Congress and hold fair and free elections across the country to refill the seats.
I'm not worried about you running for office. You already stated before that you will refuse campaign funding, so your message will never go beyond your little cave you call home.

But if you do somehow manage to make it to Congress or the White House, you will be tried for treason on the first attempt to overthrow the legislative branch. I hope that the courts rule on insanity, and not intent or ill will. I would hate for my forum punching bag to die for something as stupid as his own viewpoints.

It is a known fact the republicans and democrats are committing capital crimes and treason against the american citizens and constitution for knowingly breaking and violating oaths to uphold the constitution.
How come you are so afraid of naming the crime they committed, if it's a "known fact"?

We all know you took the blue pill
We all know you took the brown pill, it's dripping from your own mouth.

Mr Nobody and your obviously peanut butter and jealous don't worry though you will thank me when you see that i will reduce taxes and rebuild this great union.
So, what government agency is going to lose funding due to lower taxes? I'm all for lower taxes, but I rather reduce spending by cutting waste in government first before I lower taxes. You know, create a surplus before reducing revenue.

Notice the word rebuild i typed, that means jobs, that does not mean unemployment.
How will you manage that? Your first decree would be to remove the Federal Reserve, and that will create unemployment in nearly all sectors upwards of 95+%, and in some cases, completely remove sectors of the industry and services. You would be assassinated shortly thereafter.

I keep thinking about my first message to congress when i address it for the first time. I will hold a pair of handcuffs in front of me
That would make things simple, there's a pair of handcuffs to slap on your for high treason due to your wish to create harm towards the country by completely destroying the economy and to make this country destitute.

This is the gift you will recieve for being False Represenatives to the American People and violating your oaths to the Constituion.
Yeah, everyone would see that is you, and not anyone else in that room.

But before you run for Congress or President, why don't you answer my questions I previously asked, like (but not limited to):

1) What is an appropreations bill?
2) What is interest, and how is it created?
3) What does the Federal Reserve do, and who owns it?
4) Which executive orders did Obama create that remotely attacked the 2nd Amendment?

Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-09 07:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

All this time i kept giving you the benefit of doubt and thought you was my friend Mr. Nobody but you are nothing but an enemy. God help you now that i know who you are.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
rp&r page 248 Keeping Government Honest with Handcuffs ( made in the US of course.)
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-09 07:48:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
You know, create a surplus before reducing revenue.
Out of context yet still a very important word of advice.

This type of thinking needs to be done on all levels, from the individual all the way up to the federal government.

Trickle up!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 247 248 249 ... 1375 1376 1377